Jealousy

Nice

Mark ignore Jinyoung the whole practice time and they only talked when they discuss about the dance step and their expression for the song. Jinyoung as always took an active part with choreography while Mark play with his iPad. Jackson on the other hand stay beside Jinyoung and always help the younger with idea even though the younger will laughed at his sometime not make sense jokes. Jinyoung sometime throw a glance at Mark but the older totally ignore him and he don’t know how to get his own private time with Mark when Jackson stick like a glue on him.

“Jackson-ah, can you and Bambam help me to buy some coffee to our member? I’m not…” Jackson hugged Jinyoung before he even finished his words.

“I know you always do this alone but today it on me!” Jackson pull out and Jinyoung laughed.

“Bammie, let’s go!” Jackson pinched Bambam cheeks and dragged the younger while everyone took some rest.

Jinyoung walked over to Mark and sat beside the older tried to get attention from Mark but as he expect it hard to cool down his lover jealousy.

“Is this because of our dorm recording?” Jinyoung spoke but Mark still play with his ipad.

Jinyoung sighed and he end up touched the pause button on Mark ipad. Mark look at him and Jinyoung know the older would not listen to him now.

“I’m playing now if you not saw it!” Mark said and Jinyoung poke the older cheeks.

“I’m talking to you if you not aware.” Jinyoung saw Mark blushed with his contact on the older skins.

“I know.” Mark looked back at his ipad and touched played button.

“Then, look at me.” Jinyoung sighed and took the iPad from Mark hand put on the floor.

“Yah…” Mark hate the feeling when Jinyoung try to get his attention the younger always able to made his heart melted with his words.

“Tell me what I did wrong that you ignore me?” Jinyoung saw Mark slowly calm.

“Jackson…” Mark answer short but Jinyoung understand his lover felt insecure.

“Why?” Jinyoung teased.

“You know why right?” Mark frowned and took back his iPad.

“I don’t know.” Jinyoung lean his head on Mark shoulder.

“He flirting with you if you don’t know, baby.” Mark annoyed with how Jinyoung acted fool.

“Really? I felt great that Mr. Wild and y Jackson choose me.” Jinyoung chuckled.

“Good for you.” Mark stood and Jinyoung fall, hit his head on the floor.

“Ouch…” Jinyoung yelp and his team members look at him. Youngjae come to him and help him sat back. Jaebum saw Mark went out from the practice room.

“Jinyoung-hyung, are you okay?” Youngjae touched the place that Jinyoung hold.

“That stupid man!” Jinyoung shouted shocked yugyeom from his sleep and Jaebum just shook his head knew Jinyoung always love teased his older member.

Mark lean on the wall outside their building. He saw Jackson and Bambam come in with laughter. Did Jinyoung change to love Jackson? He ended up stopped Jackson and look at the younger.

“Oh… Mark-hyung, where are you coming from?” Jackson and Bambam surprised with Mark who come out from the dark.

Mark bite his lips, try to find the right words to asked Jackson but it stuck on his throat.

“Mark-hyung?” Bambam shook Mark body and Mark took a breathed.

“I just want to be the first one took the coffee.” Mark shouted in his heart, why it so hard to asked if Jackson like Jinyoung.

“Hyung, you know you always the first one. Jinyoung always give according to age right?” Jackson patted Mark shoulder and gave the older his coffee.

“You look weird, Mark-hyung. I thought you want to punch Jackson hyung face.” Bambam laughed and they enter the practice room.

Jackson pass the coffee to Jinyoung but he taste the coffee first before gave to Jinyoung.

“Why you need to taste mine?” Jinyoung hit Jackson head and Jackson shouted in pain.

“I just want to make sure it light since you not feeling well this day.” Jackson smile and Jinyoung brushed his same age friend hair.

“Aigoo, you grown up well.” Jinyoung smile and Jackson proud rub his nape.

Mark pouted then he went to Jinyoung side and held the younger hand.

“Did I smell jealousy?” Yugyeom come in between Mark and Jinyoung.

“No way, we are not in that kind of relationship idiot.” Jinyoung pull his hand and look at Mark.

“Yes.” Mark gave an intense glare to his lover before turn back and sat beside Youngjae.

 “It don’t seem like that.” Yugyeom whispered and Jinyoung sighed.

Jackson just watched Mark action to Jinyoung and he wonder if Mark like Jinyoung because the way he acted it seem like the older really did fall in love with Jinyoung.

“Hey?” Jinyoung snapped Jackson from his thought.

“Let practice again.” Jinyoung hold Jackson hand and shoo him to his place. Jinyoung can felt the fire glance from the mirror.

Jinyoung went to Mark and he want to kiss the older cheek as they always did before practice but Mark pushed him. All their members can see the tense situation, since usually Mark will happily run to Jinyoung asked for a kiss but that not what happen today.

“Jinyoung back to your position. I don’t know if both of you fight or something but don’t bring the teamwork down.” Jaebum dragged the frozen Jinyoung and it seem like the younger want to cry from embarrassed.

They ended up practice until two and all of them fall on the floor, sweat all over their body and their breathing become heavy.

“It our last practice let do the best for our comeback.” Jaebum sat and showed his hand in front of Jinyoung face. Jinyoung laughed and sat while put his hand on Jaebum hand, followed by his other members.

“GOT7 Jjai!!!” All of them shouted and smile place on everyone lips.

They sleep on their way back to dorm and start from tomorrow their schedule will be busy than just practice day.

“We need to talk.” Jinyoung held Mark hand when they reach their dorm and the other enter their own room.

“Okay.” Mark was tired Jinyoung knew that the best. Compare to the other Mark, Jackson and Jaebum is their Martial Art Tricking members.

Jinyoung and Mark sat on the rooftop. They will come here sometime to celebrate an important private event between them.

“Hyung, Bambam told me that you stop him and Jackson after they bought the coffee.” Jinyoung saw Mark biting his lips.

“I’m not doing anything stupid.” Mark replied but Jinyoung sighed.

“I know it hard to you when we secretly dating but I did this to make sure this thing will not happen.” Jinyoung lean on the wide bench and Mark just sat there looked at the sky too.

“I’m scared if you not love me anymore.” Mark head mess whenever he thought that Jinyoung would leave him.

“I’m not leaving you and we are doing great. I don’t want let you leave too.” Jinyoung sat back and forced Mark to look at him.

“But Jackson…” Mark look down still not able to fight his jealousy.

“I cannot control Jackson feeling over me but I can control mine. Just trust me, huh.” Jinyoung pecked Mark lips.

“I really love you.” Mark caress Jinyoung cheeks,

“Me too.” Jinyoung smile and both of them enter the dorm with a new blooming heart.

During the MV come out Jinyoung caught a cold and Jaebum worried if Jinyoung able to recover before their comeback.

“Jinyoungie…” Jackson knocked Jinyoung door with Bambam.

“Come in.” Jinyoung weakly answered.

“We bought this.” Jackson and Bambam secretly bought Jinyoung chicken.

“Jaebum hyung, will kill you both.” Jinyoung laughed but still ate the fried chicken happily.

“You need energy baby and how can soup and porridge gave you that.” Jackson always made Jinyoung laughed.

Mark was outside when he heard Jackson seducing voice and Jinyoung laughed. Mark turning back since he thought only Jackson and Jinyoung in the room. Mark cannot accept Jackson called Jinyoung baby likes he did.

 ‘Did Jinyoung actually two timing?’ Mark kicked Jackson doll before climb to his bed.