{chapter five}

Stealing My Oppa??!!! No Way!!

-TOP-

it was been five hours since i last saw RaeNa. i knew it was the moment i open my eyes. i digged through my pocket looking for something when i felt the necklace i got for HyunAe. tightly holding onto it i sigh. Just then RaeNa came back with food.

"Oppa, i got you food." she said. She walked over and started to open the container. i didn't want to eat but the sight of the food made my stomach growl. SLowly i open my month as she fed me. She had a huge smile on her face. we shared the same chopstick since she said she fot to ask for another one. After eating she gave me some water.

"Why am i here? What do you want from me? How did i get here? Let me go." i said as she threw away the food.

"1. you're here because i want you here, 2. all i want is to have you with me forever and ever, 3. you got hit on the head and my men brought you here and 4. never." she said.

she left again but came back quickly.  she quickly untied my feet, dragged me to another part if the buliding and covered me with the smelly, old, ripped blanket. i was curious was she brought me here but it was soon answered when i heard noises. She had stuff a piece if cloth into my mouth before i could scream or do something else.

"Hyung,  are you sure they're here?" i heard someone voice.

"Aish. Hoya hyung, it doesn't seem like anyone has been here." someone else said.

i knew that was GD voice. Knowing GD and the rest of Big Bang they would have figured it out and went to Woohyun dongsaeng.

"I think so too." a girl voice said.

"GaIn unnie, what is that over there?"  another girl voice, i knew to well, said.

"i don't know. it looks like a...ewww....it's a dead animal." i think GaIn was said.

"Sungyeol, what are you doing near the trash can?" Daesung's,happy voice said.

funny how even when he mad, sad, angry, worried, and even happy his voice h"as a little happiness to it.

"I'm not being gross or anything but the moment i walked in here  i smelt food." he said defending himself.

"It's still hot so they much still be here." HyunAe voice said.

"Let's spilt up and look around." Taeyang voice came on.

i waited and waited. until i heard someone close but to only heard nothing. i was trying to move around when RaeNa held something sharpe to my neck. i was surprise to see how bold she was. 

"I don't think they're here anymore. Lets just go and tell the cops." L's voice said.

"I agree Plus i'm hungy and drity." Dongwoo said.

i heard them leaving and when i felt RaeNa lossen her grip by my neck i pushed her away and ran toward them. i ran as fast as i could and when i saw HyunAe back, i started to run faster.

"Hymmmaaah! Hymmmaahhh!"  i scream with the cloth in my mouth. spilting it out and started to scream again. she turn around and yelled for the other to turn around.

-HyunAe-

i heard my namy be called and turned around to see TOP. He was running toward us and was tied up in ropes. i ran to him and hugged him really tight. although it was only for a day it felt like years has past since the last time i saw him. he wasn't in bad condiction. we were hugginghim and asking so much question we forgot about RaeNa the one who casued all this..

"RaeNa!!!!" Woohyun oppa yelled.

she turn around slowly and innocently. if she hadn't done this to TOP i would thought it was cute. "What were you thinking kidnapped TOP hyung?!" he yelled. she was to scaried to even answered him. "Do you know how worried you got everyone here?" he continue. "And appa and umma are worried sick about you at home."

"O-oppa, please f-forgiv me. i'm in love with TOP but that evil witch had to come and take him awayy from me." she said glaring at me.

"YAH!! do you know how much HyunAe noona had done for you when you were little? She gave you things that umma and appa would never give you. She took care of you when umma and appa were out of the country. She was always there to cheer you up when you were sad." he said.

i gave him a confused look. i didn't remember a single thing.

"But oppa. i hate her. umma and appa love her so much they even treated her more like their daughter then me." RaeNa yelled.

"What are you two talking about?" i question.

"HyunAe, the truth is you lost all your memory when you 14. you got hit by a car and lose all your memory. the doctor said you weren't goting to remember a thing. so our parents hired some people to be your fake family." Woohyun explian.

by now everyone else was just standing around listening not know what to do.

"then how did i know you two?" i asked.

"Your umma and our umma were good friends, your umma died died when you 10. our parents promised that they were going to take good care of you so the took you in as their child." he said.

i was so shock as to hear this. i didn't know what to do.

"um...i think it's best if we talk about this somewhere else." Sunggyu said.

we got up and headed back to the infinite dorm. there Woohyun told us about my life. i was happy to know about my past again but still never regreted what had happen. everything happens for a reason. i excuse myself and went into one of the guest room. i was to tired to go home so i decided to stay over. i was laying down on the bed when i felt someone else on the bed. i opened my eyes to see TOP laying down next to me.

"HyunAe?" he said.

"Hmmm?" i replied.

"i got you this?" he siad.

i opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful ring. "TOP..." i couldn't say anything.

"HyunAe, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

i was in shock mode and could replied to his words."HyunAe?" he said.

i can back to reality and smile. "Neh." i said.

He smiled and placed the ring on my finger. "I love you." he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." i said.

so many things happen in one night but no matter what you should never regret things in life. i gave TOP a kiss on the lips as we both fell into dream land.

----------------------------------------

FINISHED!! YAY!!! i hoped you readers enjoyed it. love you all <333

-loveneverends