{chapter three}

Stealing My Oppa??!!! No Way!!

..::HyunAe::..

It was another boring day in my apratment. I didn't go out since my friends were are busy with things. Didn't have to go in for work since the manager was remodeling the place. This must be the sad thing in my life. Just when I turned off the T.V. and was about to go to bed again, the doorbell rung. Wondering who it was i walked over, peek into the eye piece and saw that it was TOP. Quickly i fixed myself and opened the door.

"Annyeong, TOP-sshi, what can i do for you?" I said.

"Annyeong. I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with the rest of Big Bang. It would be nice if you got to meet them too." He replied, while rubbing the back of his neck.

I luagh think it was cute and smiled. "Sure.  Come inside and let me get ready." I answered.

i changed into a pink sweater and black shorts.

the outfit:

135085.om_frt.mv_d.jpg

After that we walke dover to the Big Bang flat. i thought it was going to be mess and dirty but to my surprise it was clean.

"HyunAe-ah, this is Daesung." he said.

The one who was smiling really big waved and hugged me. "Annyeong, my lovely." he said.

"Noona, I'm Seungri." the cute one with panda eyes said.

"Ah! you're so cute." I said, mushing his face between my hand.

"That one over there with the gutiar is GD." TOP pointed to the one with his back facing us.

"Don't mind GD when he's with his gutiar. Once his hands touch it, he's completely gone." the shortest one said.

He was kind of cute when he smiled because his eyes would disappear. It made me smile too.

"I'm Taeyang, by the way." he continued.

"Annyeong I'm Jeung HyunAe. It's nice to meet you all." i said with a bow.

"Who this?" GD said turning around to look at us.

"Oh this is HyunAe, one of the people who live here." Daesung answered.

"Oh." he said.

"Well let's get to know each other." Taeyang siad pulling me to the living room.

It was fun getting to know all of the member, I found out TOP and Taeyang were the father and ummer in the group, Daesung and Seungri were like the two sons, and as for GD he seemed like he was just someone lived in the flat with them. After talking for a bit I walked into the kitchen to help Taeyang with the cooking.

----

We were sitting aroudn the table now. TOP and Taeyang sat next to me, while Seungri sat in the middle in front of us and GD and Daesung next to him.

"Woah~! Taeyang hyung is the best at cooking." Seungri siad with his eyes wide opened.

He luaghed a little and smile that 'oh-so-sweet-smile'. "HyunAe-ah also helped." he siad.

"Jinjja? Then i guess it'll be even better." he said.

"Let's dig in before the food gets cold." GD said.

When he said that we all digged in. They would ask me more questions once in awhile and I would answer them the best i could.

----

"HyunAe noona, do you have a boyfriend?" Daesung asked.

"Aniyo. I'm too busy to have one at the momment." I replied.

Before he could ask another question my phone rung.

~boyfriend: Don't touch my girl~

"Yebosaeyo." i answered.

"Yah! What are you doing right now?!" Yuna's voice shouted, with music blasting in the background.

I pulled it away. "I'm with some friends. Waeyo?" i asked.

"Woohyun oppa is throwing a party! Get ready and bring your friends along!" she said hunging up not waiting for my replied.

I frown and looked at my phone.

"Is something wrong?" TOP asked.

"Aniyo. Just a friend calling about a party. Did you guys wanted to go? Oppa, always had y girls at his party." I said.

At the words 'y girls' they quickly shot up and got ready. TOP stood up and said sorry for the way they behave. He said it was one of their thing. I just laugh and got up.

"I'll be at my flat if you guys finish!" i shouted.

I gave TOP a smile and walked to my flat. I changed into a nice black dress and black heels. After putting on makeup i walked out just in time to hear the door be knock.

the outfit:

Short Black Dress with One Long Shear Sleeve XO-2646SMJ1 

Opening it a saw that they were all ready. it made me laugh how they were wearing white shirts and blue jeans.

their outfit:

Big-Bang-02.jpg

 

After that we walked toward my are and GD's cars. Daesung and Seungri went with GD while I took Taeyang and TOP. Just when i was about to get into the car i saw a flash. looking closer i saw i girl behind the big tree holding a camera. i took note of that and jumped into the car. Upon reaching the party i found that TOP and his friends knew Woohyun oppa and his friends. That night we just party and have fun until we could anymore.

----------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update. i was working on My Love, Your Tears and plus i had a ton of homework to do since i have been sick these day.

i hoped you enjoyed it.

-loveneverends