{Chapter Two}

Stealing My Oppa??!!! No Way!!

*A few days later*

..::No One::..

Big Bang had just got back from working hard and wanted to just relax. Taeyang and Daesung had gone off to bed, GD was tired but wanted to finish the last piece of lyrics before resting, TOP was taking a little nap sincehe wasn't all that tired (mustn't have work hard as the other lol), Seungri was hungry hut found that there wasn't any food left.

"Hyung, I'm hungry." Seungri whined.

"Go make something then." GD replied not looking away from his lyrics.

"But there's nothing to eat." he said, pouting.

TOP sighed, getting up. He hate see the mankae go without off for the day. "I'll go out and but food. What do you want?" He asked in a monotone.

"Anything is fine. Gomawo TOP hyung." the youngest boy said.

TOP just nodded getting ready to go.

TOP outfit:

 Korean-men-s-spring-fashion-must-hip-hop

Three door down from them was HyunAe flat. She had just woke up and was starving. She haven't eaten properly since she had been busy with many things. HyunAe took a shower and change.

Her outfit:

1291542628516525645911c736-a4b1-4df6-839 

After that she walked into the kitchen to make something to eat when she saw that she had nothing too. With a groan she walked over to the couch to get her purse, key and phone. She slipped into her shoes and walked out. Just as she walked out of her flat so did TOP. they both gave a smile and walked to the elevator. While in the elevator it was dead quiet. TOP wanted to know why this girl wasn't like any other girls. She apparently knew who they were but never went carzy when they see each other. He took this chance to ask her the question.

"Hey, can i ask you a question?" He started.

"You just did." She replied.

"I mean..." he was cutt off by her.

"I know what you mean. Ask me any question you wnat?" HyunAe said giving him a warm smile.

"Why don't you jump and scream when you see you? I know you know who we are but you don't act like other girls." He said.

"Well I would have reacted like that every time I saw you guys, but thought I shouldn't since, you guys need your space. I understand how idol(s) feels when their fans follow them around screaming and jummping. I thought it was best to give you your space." She replied.

"Oh." was all TOP said. "So where are you going?" he asked.

"Grocrey store, ran out of food. How about you?" she replied.

"Same. The Mankae was hungry." TOP answered.

"Why don't we go together?" HyunAe suggested.

"Sure. Save me from having to go around and look." he replied.

They walked out of the buliding and walked toward HyunAe car.

----

A feet away behind a big old tree stood someone. She held a Camera in her hand taking pictures of TOP and HyunAe. She glared as she watch the two talk. No one, and she mean NO ONE, could get that close to them except for her.She continue to take their photos. As they were walking HyunAe felt that someone was watching them and looked around, she saw a dark shadow move by the tree and knew it was a stalking fan. TOP who saw how Hyune was looking around looked too.

"Gwaenchanh-eungeoya?" he asked.

"Aniyo. I have a feeling someone's behind the big tree, watching us?" she said looking straight into his eyes.

TOP knew she wasn't joking and quickly nodded his head saying "Get in the car and go." HyunAe understood it and quickly walked to her car. They drove away and hoped the person wasn't going to follow them. RaeNa was about to follow them when her phone rung. She looked at the ID and glared at it.

"Yobesaeyo, oppa." she said.

"Yah. RaeNa-ah, get your home now. Appa and umma called me 3 time saying you haven't been home for 5 hours now. You better get home and stop that stalking of your." the guy said on the other line.

"Neh, oppa. I'll go now." the girl said with sadness in her voice.

"Good. I love RaeNa-ah. I'll come visit you, appa and umma as soon as we get a break." he said cheering her up.

"Neh. I love you too Woohyun oppa." She replied.

"I have to go now. I'll call you again." he said hanging up.

RaeNa looked at her phone and sighed. Guess it was time to go home and wait for another chance to get out.

----

RaeNa arrived home only to see that her parents were up. She tried to sneak in but fail.

"RaeNa, where have you been?" her appa asked.

"Mianhae. I at school trying to finish up my history project when i fell alseep. I promise it won't happen again." She lied.

Her father nodded his head and waved his hand signaling 'you may go'. RaeNa gave they a kiss in the cheek and went to her room. She took a shower and changed into a big white T-shirt, that went down to her knees. As she laid in bed she smiled looking at her photos of TOP. She had fallen in love with him since she first saw him at one of the Music Bank Show. Her oppa, Woohyun, had asked her to come since it was her first time. She was so happy to see her oppa perform, but was more happy as she watch Big Bang preform. Every since then she has been following them around. She knew it was wrong and she could get in trouble but she didn't care. With a good night kiss to the photo of TOP in university with his dog, she fell alseep.

----

HyunAe and TOP had return back from the grocery and were heading to their flat. They were laughing and talking like friends who never saw each other in years. Once they reach their floor they went to the flat. HyunAe was about to walk into her flat when TOP stopped her.

"HyunAe-ah, would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow? I would like to formally introduce you to the rest of Big Bang." He asked.

"Neh. Gomawo, TOP-sshi." she smiled. "Good night." she added.

"Good night." TOP repeated with a smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter up...What do you think??? please tell me.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

-loveneverends