[Chapter 1]

Stealing My Oppa??!!! No Way!!

{Chapter One}

..::HyunAe::..

—BUZZ—BUZZ—BUZZ—

I looked at my phone, I had a text message from JiHun oppa.

-{text} = JiHun, [text] = HyunAe-

{Hyunnie! JI’m boredL}

[So what?]

{I want to go out and party. Up for it? I know you do.}

[Fine.]

{Great. Be there in 30 minutes.}

I threw my phone onto my bed and rushed to get ready. It took me longer to find what to wear. JiHun oppa was already downstairs waiting. I finally found my outfit and rush down stairs grabbing my bag and phone.

Her outfit:

 White-and-Gold-Metallic-Mini-Dress-2132-IMG_20110514_133258.jpg shopping-bags-6-med.jpg

“Ready?” he asked.

“Neh.” I replied.

We walked down the hall and as we were walking to the elevator there were moving men carrying boxes to one of the apartment near mine. Once we got into his car we drove to Seoul hottest club in the city, Heaven.

His car and the club:

chevrolet-miray-was-named-best-concept-cHeaven-Club2-1.jpgHeaven-Club2-2.jpg

Heaven-Club3.jpgHeaven-Club4-1.jpgHeaven-Club4-2.jpg

We parked the car and walking into the club. As always it was full with many sweated people dancing and making out. Oppa pulled me to the table and order us our drinks.

“Two cups of the strongest drink you got. We need to be stress-free.” He said.

Soon after a few minutes our drink can back. “Aish. Oppa, what is this?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I think a red bull mixed with vodka and something else.” He replied.

I shrugged and looked at it. I lift it up to my lips and drink the whole thing down.

“Woah! Hyunnie, slow down, will you?” JiHun said.

I ignored him and asked the waiter for two more and a few jello shots. I finish everything within ten minutes, while JiHun oppa sat there watching me. I smiled at him and pulled him to the dance floor. We were dancing I felt two hands on my waist pulling me closer to the person. I turned around to see my ex.

“HyunAe!” “Jinyoung!” we both yelled at the same time.

I pulled away from him and walked back to the table where I kept drinking. ‘That…that son of…how dare he comes and ruin my night out.’ I thought. JiHun had come back from dancing with a really hot girl, but once he saw me he ‘shoo’ her away. I was drinking until I couldn’t see straight and had JiHun carry me to his house since he lived closer.

—The Next Day—

 I woke up to see that I was at JiHun guess room. My hand went straight for my head as a big hangover hit me.

“I see you’re wake.” He said walking in with a tray full of food in one hand and pill for hangover in the other. He sat it down gave me the pills. I sallow it quickly and I ate like there was no tomorrow.

“Wow. Slow down Hyunnie.” He said.

I didn’t care and kept eating.

“Want to tell me what went wrong last night?” he asked.

“That good for nothing ex-boyfriend went there too.” I replied, glaring at the wall and tightening my hold on the spoon.

“Ah.” He said and stood up. “Well I have to go to work now. I’ll see you later. Take a shower if you want. Lock the door when you leave too. Take Care of yourself.” He said kissing my forehead before leaving.

After finishing the food I washed it and decided to go home and shower there instead. I got into the elevator I groan holding my head. ‘Stupid hangover.’ I thought.

“Gwaenchanhayo?” someone say behind me. I turn around and got the shock of my life. There stood none other than Big Bang themselves. I wanted to shout and jump around but my hangover was getting to me again, so I just nodded.

..::TOP::..

We were in the elevator when a really hot and y girl walked in. I could tell she was coming back from clubbing. When she groaned, GD asked if she was okay. She turned around with a shock look. I thought she was going to jump around and scream, but all she did was nodded and turned around. I guess she didn’t know us and was shock to see other people in the elevator too. Once it came to our floor she walked out to a door, I’m guessing was her flat. She stopped and looked at us. Seungri walked around looking for our flat.

“Hyung, found our flat.” He waved excitedly.

We walked over as he inserted code. I was the last one to walk in but before I was in I took a quick glance at her and saw that was wide open. I waved to her and walked in. with a smile on my face, I walked to my room, which I was sharing with GD.

“Hyung, look at this.” Seungri would shout every time he found something interesting. I took a nice relaxing nap before GD woke us up for schedule.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey loveneverends here with the first chapter...hoped you liked the story...tell me what you think about it...

I know the chapter was short but i wanted to post up the first chapter asap...I'll make the next chapters a little longer...

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ARE LOVED HERE...