{Chapter 4}

Stealing My Oppa??!!! No Way!!

-no one-

everyone was having fun at the party you cool see people dancing, drinking, getting to know each other and being crazy. Once the party was done all that was left at the party were Big Bang, Infinite, Yuna and HyunAe. They followed Sungyu into the bar room.

"Oppa, when did you guys get back?" HyunAe asked.

"We got back yesterday." Sungyu replied.

"Are you guys staying for the night?" L asked.

"aniyo." i have work tomorrow." i replied.

"About you guys?" Hoya asked TOP and them.

"We'll stay for the night. Have a guy s night thing." GD said.

"Well i have to go now. I'll see you guys later. Unnie, you coming?" i said.

"Aniyo, my boyfriend's coming to get me." she said.

i nodded and walked over to my car. driving home i parked my  car and started to walk inside. Again i saw something move by the big tree. i walked over but before i could get closer they person ran. i knew it was a girl since her hair was flying in the air. i watch as she ran away and noted that i was going to keep any eye out for her. i was about to go inside when i notice a name tag, Nam  RaeNa. i picked it up and placed it n my bag.

------

a month later

i have been looking out by the big tree and was always seeing the girl standing there with her camera. i notice the day after i saw her, she was there for Big Bang. i told them but they said it was normal. Over the past month i have gotten closer to the guys (Big Bang), but even more closer to TOP. When they were gone doing work, he would call once everyday asking if i was okay, if i had eaten yet, was i bored and many other question. i thought it was sweet.

i was in my flat doing some work forms since our manager quit, making me become the manage. it was hard at first but then i got to it. finishing the last bit on the form i stretched and walked to my bed falling a sleep, as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-No one-

it was really late when Big Bang finally got home. They had worked really hard to get things done and perfect. everyone was sleeping excepted for GD, since he was driving. they could have ask their hyung to take them but didn't want to bother them. one by one they woke up and walked inside. TOP remember something he got for HyunAe and ran back to the car to get it. Smile when he found it, he was about to turn around when something hard hit his head.

----

RaeNa smiled when she finally got her chance. she signal one of her men to carry TOP into the car. looking around she was checking to see if anyone saw and when there wasn't she got into the car and drove to an old, run down, drity, buliding. The men carryed TOP inside tying his hand and leg to a chair.  Once they were done she handed then money and told them to leave.  She walked around TOP having her hand travel his body. it was just like she thought it would be like. TOP was started to wake up and hiss as he head was hurting.

"Oppa, are you okay?" RaeNa asked.

TOP's eyes shot open and looked at her with fear. RaeNa was smiling ear to ear as she loved the way he looked. Placing her hand on his face she kissed him. TOP refused to kiss and turned the other way. RaeNa grew angry.

"YAH! WHAT DOES THAT EVIL WHITCH HAS THAT I DON'T?! WHY DO YOU LIKE HER AND NOT ME, OPPA?! SHE DOESN'T KNOW YOU LIKE I KNOW YOU! CAN'T YOU SEE I LOVE YOU!" she yelled.

when he didn't asked, she stomped her feet and walked out of the room.

-----

HyunAe, was sleeping peacefully when she haerd the non-stopping knock and ring of the doorbell at her door. with a piss off look plaster on her face she walked to the door.

"YAH! you know people are trying to sleep here?!" she yelled.

"Mianhaeyo, noona for bothering you in your beauty sleep, but is TOP with you?" Daesung asked."

HyunAe shock my head. "it's okay. Sorry for yelling at you guys too. Come inside." i said moving aside for them to come in.

shutting the door and walked into the living room. "So what's going on?" i asked.

"Last night when we got back from the recording, TOP forgot something in the car and went back to get." Taeyang explian.

"We tought he was back in the dorm but this morning when we woke up he wasn't in his room." GD said.

"And we then we thought TOP was with you since you know." Seungri said.

"Know what?" she questioned, confused.

"You know." Daesung said.

"No i don't know. What is it?" HyunAe asked. getting angry."

"That hyung likes you, more like love you!" they all yelled.

she was shock and was like 'what'.

"Okay. Well now that you know, do you know where he could be?" Taeyang asked.

"Aniyo. but i have a feeling it was that stalker that i told you gusy about." she said. she walked to her room taking out the name tag she found and showed it to them."do you guys know anyone name Nam RaeNa?" she asked, giving them the name tag.

"Aniyo. Never heard of her." Daesung said.

suddenly Seungri clapped his hand, "Hyung, i know who she is." he said.

"Who?!" they shouted.

"She's Woohyun's younger sister. We met her, at one of the concert with had with them. He introduced her to us saying she was one of our fan, remember?" he said.

"Jinja?" GD said, confused.

"Oh yea. And she was always shy around TOP but loud and funny around us." Taeyang said remembering.

"Well guess we have to go to Infinite's dorm." GD said getting up.

HyunAe was going to go back to sleep when she was pulled away.

"You're coming with us." Taeyang said.

She was being dragged into the car toward Infinite dorm, still in her Pj's and robe.

'I'm so going to kill them.' she tought.

once they reach infinite dorm they barged in the dorm. HyunAe walked in going toward the kitchen where Sungyeol was cooking, while the guys were looking. They found him with Sunggyu sleeping like a couple.

"YAH! WAKE UP! WE HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT!" GD yelled at Woohyun.

Slowly he got up and yawn."What is it hyung?" he asked.

"Do you have any idea where you sister RaeNa is?" Taeyang asked.

"What does my younger sister has to do anything?" Woohyun asked.

"SHE KIDNAPPED OUR HYUNG LAST NIGHT AND WE DON"T KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!" GD yelled, waking everyone up.

"BWOH?!" Woohyun replied shock.

"HyunAe found this near the big tree a mouth ago. She been keeping an eye on your sister since RaeNa has been stalking us." Daesung said showing her name tag.

"Aish" woohyun said.

----

They were all in the living talking about places where she could have taken him. They wouldn't go somewhere with people, she couldn't have taken him somewhere far, and she could have done it by herself. Woohyun had called his parents asking about RaeNa, but they haven't seen her come home last night along with the men who were driving her. They had found out who had help, but still no clue where they could be. As they were talking, Dongwoo jumped up.

"What is it?" HyunAe asked.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." he said going to the bathroom.

five minutes later, Sungjong jumped up too. everyone looked at him. "I'm hungry. i need something to eat." he said, walking over to his hide food in his room.

ten minutes later, L stood up. "I have to go to the store. have to get something for everyone to eat."

another five minutes later, Hoya stod up. no one bother  to look at him, think it was just something else.

"Yah! i think i know where they could be." he said.

Everyone looked at him with glee. "Where?" Sunggyu asked.

"remember that old, run down, drity building we had the halloween party at?" he siad.

everyone nodded their head, but Big Bang. "Well what if she brought him there. I mean, it's not far from here and no one goes there since it's old looking." he concluded.

"Lets go and see." Seungri said.

They alll got into the three car and drove to the buliding.