ѕιχ

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

    6. Chapter Six

 


    

Sunah had been hanging around with Yoongi since they arrived in LA. Hanna still was unsure of her new friend. K was accommodating of the young girl’s need to be adventurous in her new surroundings, especially since their meeting was over. Hanna knocked on the door to Sunah’s hotel room. “Sunah-ssi.” She called knocking once again. The door opened slowly to reveal a cleaned out room. The bed was made neatly, but not like it was done by housekeeping. Sunah’s luggage was gone and the room key sat on the dresser beside a notepad. Hanna rushed over to the dresser and looked at the notepad, it was upside down. She flipped it and there was a message; written by Sunah. I headed back home, take some time for yourself. See you in 3 days. <3 Sunah. Hanna’s heart nearly stopped. She broke down in front of the desk. “SUNAH-SSI!” she yelled crumpling the paper.

*With Sunah*

Sunah sat near the window on the plane and looked out on the open sky. Beside her was her newest buddy, Yoongi. They spent so much time together in LA why not head back to Korea with him. Or at least that’s how she thought about it. Yoongi was asleep peacefully. Sunah turned to him, he was so cute. She brushed his hair out of his face causing him to wiggle his nose. “Waa, so cute.” She whispered playing with his hair. The lights were off, but the sun was slowly creeping through the window. Sunah’s phone began to ring. She blindly answered. “Yello?” she purred glancing back out the window. “Where are you?” Hanna cried over the phone. A terrible feeling flooded over Sunah as soon as she uttered that question. “Yoongi-oppa, he said it would be nice for you to have a vacation, so I’m headed home.” Hanna screeched as if she was dying. “I’m sorry…” Sunah said, but the line went dead. “Hanna? Hello?” there was nothing. “Who was that?” Yoongi asked groggily sending a shiver across Sunni’s body. “Oh, uh… Hanna.” She said pointing at her phone.

 Yoongi narrowed his brows. “Really?” she nodded. He shrugged and closed his eyes. “Don’t bother her on her vacation.” He demanded softly. Sunni nodded and turned off her phone. She needs this vacation… she thought trying to justify leaving her in a foreign country alone, well with K. “You need to relax, Sunni, she’ll be fine.” Yoongi said placing his hand on top hers. Sunah looked down at their hands and smiled. “You’re right.” She said closing her eyes. The plane landed in Seoul at about 4:30pm. Sunah and Yoongi gathered their bags and went about their days, planning to meet up at a café later. In all honest, Sunah just wanted a nap. She dialed up, Mia. “Unni! How are you?” she cooed into the mic. “I’m home!” Sunah announced giggling like a child. There was an unknown voice in Mia’s background. “Is dad okay?” Sunni asked Mia assured her that he was perfectly fine at the house. “Where are you?” Mia interrogated. Sunah paused and looked around. She was sitting in the lounge of their mother’s house. “Mom’s house.” She said earning an amazed gasp from the younger.

“Not mom!” Mia joked. Sunni rolled her eyes and sighed. “I’ll call again later; I’m hanging with friends…” Mia said hanging up. Sunah’s mom sat beside her with two cups of tea. “How was LA?” her mom questioned. Sunah shrugged. “It was business as usual mixed with a vacation.” She explained. Her mother nodded and sipped her tea. Sunah mirrored her actions. “Did you meet anyone special?” Sunah shook her head with little hesitation. “No, no, not that much vacation.” She said blushing. Her mother lit up. “Good, because I found a really nice guy for you!” she said excitedly sifting through her purse. “I met a lady a meeting who has a son around your age with a good job.” She said handing Sunni a picture of the guy. Sunah looked over the photo. This guy was an attractive man, but Sunah wasn’t sure. He seemed too serious for her. His dark hair in a contradictory neat mess and his seriously intense gaze made her tense while it melted her. His black blazer set off the serious look and intimidated her. “His name is Hoseok… Jung Hoseok.” Her mom told her breaking her focus on the photo.

“Jung Hoseok?” she asked frowning. “I don’t want to, but thank you.” She said setting the tea cup on the coffee table. “I better be going; I have some unpacking to do.” She said hurrying out of the house. Sunah’s mother at alone wondering why her daughter was in such a hurry. Just as she was about to put the photo away, she remembered. “Hoseok-ssi, he teaches math doesn’t he?” She asked herself as she picked up her phone. She dialed his mother’s number. “Jung house.” A voice said. “Yes, this is Ha Jaeha.” She said with a nervous smile. “Ah, yes, Ms. Ha, hello.” The voice became more familiar to Jaeha. “Hello, I have a question for you.” The other lady just hummed. “Hoseok-ssi, he is a math teacher, correct?” Hoseok’s mother tsked. “He was a math teacher.” She corrected. “Do you think her could tutor my youngest daughter?” Jaeha asked. “Hoseok-ah, come here!” she called. There a long silence. “Uh, yes, hello?” a male voice buzzed over the phone. “Is this Hoseok?” Jaeha asked the man mumbled as nearly silent yes.

“My youngest daughter needs help with her math; I’m willing to pay.” Jaeha says with absolutely no hesitation. Hoseok chuckled. “I’ll be happy to help, Ms. Ha.” She began to glow with happiness. “Oh thank you so much.” She began. “You’re welcome, tell her I will meet with her tomorrow.” He said seriousness lacing his voice. “Yes at what time? And where?” she questioned, but the only response was a deafening dial tone. “Hoseok-ssi? Hello?” she put her phone down and stared at it before grabbing it to call Mia. She passed on the message to Mia, who was less that happy about it. “I’ll be at your school to pick you up.” Mia agreed to meet her at the gate and hung up.

 


    

        Author's Note ©
 

 

Thank you for reading my latest chappie... I'm not really sure how to feel about it, but I worked really hard on it about 4 hours. I introduced another character *gasp* I think he's the last one that'll be introduced for a while, so round of applause for J-Hope! Thank you again for reading. If you like please subscribe and comment, upvote if you want to. :DD