ƒινє

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

    5. Chapter Five

 


    

The pair made it to Jungkook’s house and his two friends were there pulling on their jackets. “What’s up, guys?” Jungkook asked looking at them confused. “There’s a thing happening at work.” Junhong says pushing past his younger friend and running out the door. “Yug?” he asked the younger boy was panicked. “My mom said she wanted me home.” Yugyeom explained gathering his things unlike Junhong. Jungkook frowned at the boy, but allowed him to leave. The house was empty of everyone, except the two. Snacks littered the floor and soda and juice bottles mingled on the chairs. Mia strolled through the living room. “This is a cute place here, definitely a mother’s touch.” She joked. Jungkook closed the front door and locked it. “Yeah, my mom was an artsy on.” He chuckled, Mia looked at him. “Where are your parents?” He looked her in the eyes. Mia’s head began to spin so she plopped down on the couch. She shook her head and blinked a few times. “Are you alright?” Jungkook asked moving over to the couch. She nodded, but the boy placed his hand on her forehead.

Mia’s heart pounded as she looked at him. “You feel warm.” He announced in a slightly calm voice. “Are you sure you feel alright?” he said she nodded again. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She said placing a hand on his. He turned his hand to hold on to hers. She looked down at their hands and smiled lightly. “Mia…” Jungkook called to the girl. She slowly looked up at him. He seemed utterly perfect at this moment. Like everything she’d dreamt of in her prince charming. “Ye—” she was cut off by a rough kiss. Jungkook’s finger entangled in her hair as he held her. Mia was shocked, but didn’t rejected him. She gave into his kiss. It was a different feeling than the first kiss. This one seemed more passionate. A sharp pain in her chest forced Mia’s eyes open. Her breath was pained and her head was spinning. Jungkook’s eyes opened and they were odd. They we blackening. Mia pushed him away and struggled to catch her breath. “What’s wrong?” Jungkook asked looking at her. “Your eyes…” she huffed through pained breaths. “My eyes?” he asked sounding confused and hurt.

She calmed down slightly and looked at him. His eyes were brown and tinted with confusion. “I don’t know… I saw…” she took a breath. “black, just black.” She explained. Jungkook laughed. “That sounds so cool.” Mia looked at him like he was a ghost. The atmosphere had gotten awkward and the room fell silent. “Do you wanna watch the movie?” She nodded and Jungkook led her to the bean bags. They watched ‘The Room’ it was an awkward experience for the both of them. After the movie was over and the sun was low in the sky. Mia was yawning and relaxed into the beanbag chair. “Jungkook?” she mewed. The boy hummed in response. “Where are your friends?” He shrugged and stood up. “You hungry?” he asked she nodded and followed him into the kitchen. “What’re hungry for?” he asked her. Mia thought and smiled. “Ramyun!” she chimed happily pulling herself onto the counter. Jungkook gathered the supplies for making the food. After a few minutes the pair sat across from each other slurping their noodles. It was calming and Mia liked it, a lot.

Maybe we should do this more often. “We should do this again…” Jungkook said startling the girl. She smiled shyly and nodded taking another mouthful of noodles. The decided to go for a walk after eating. The air had cool significantly and Mia wasn’t wearing a jacket. The park they were at was full of people. Parents with children, couples, and elders enjoying the evening. Mia sighed and Jungkook responded by wrapping an arm around her shoulder. “Are you alright?” he asked she moved his arm away and nodded. Jungkook laughed to himself. “Sorry, if I made you uncomfortable.” He cooed tapping her hand with his fingers. She grabbed his hand and laced their finger. “It was so sudden.” She said softly. They hang out on the swings and chat about school and other fun things. Junhong appears with Yugyeom. “Hey guys.” Mia said swinging slowly. “Hey.” Junhong says impatiently. Mia frowned and looked at the older boy. “Jungkook, we need you to come to work right now.” He said pulling him off the swing. Mia was confused and slightly hurt. “I’ll call you!” she blurts earning just a glance from him. What was that all about?­

 


    

        Author's Note ©
    

 

Hello! I'm sooo sorry for the super slow updates. We just finished midterms and other fun college testings. I kind of rushed through this chapter so I might redo it so that it makes more sense or is just better. But, until then please if you like subscribe and comment if you really like upvote.