тняєє

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

    3. Chapter Three

 


    

Sunah looked Yoongi in the eyes and smirked playfully. Yoongi his lips and smiled. His smile gave him an adorable look that contradicted his previous actions. “Alright we can hang out, I suppose.” She laughed earning a concerned look from Hanna. Yoongi pulled out his phone and took Sunah’s number before leaving. Sunah and Hanna finished eating in awkward silence. “Yu-ssi.” Hanna said quietly. Sunah look up silently munching on the last of her chicken tenders. “I don’t think that you should be hanging out with that boy.” Hanna said and she looked around, leaning into Sunah. Sunah leaned in too. “I get a bad feeling about that boy.” She said waving her spoon around in the air. Sunah just laughed she wasn’t interested in what Hanna was saying.  They went shopping and got some cool Canadian souvenirs. The two excited women chattered while boarding the plane. After sitting and getting comfortable in her seat, Sunah got a message. It was from an unknown number, but she read it anyways. 

*Sunah’s P.O.V*

‘Hey this is Yoongi.’ The message was short and sweet with cute smiling emoji’s. I wanted to reply right then and there, but then Hanna sat down.  I shifted and tucked my phone into my pocket. The plane ride wasn’t painfully unbearable due to the fact that I slept the whole way. The plane landed amazing Hanna the whole way down. Getting the bags was the hardest thing in life. “Hanna…” I say shyly. Hanna pauses pulling the suitcases awkwardly and adjusting the slipping bags. “I can grab some of them, y’know.” I say grabbing my suitcase and other bags. Hanna was shocked by my actions, but I didn’t react. She trail behind me silently. “Yo~!” a familiar voice called out while Hanna and I made our way down the escalator. I turn out of curious and saw Yoongi smiling brightly. He waved and signaled me to wait for him. “Hanna can you go see if the car is here, I have to get something out of my bag.” She nods and continues on without me. Yoongi appears almost magically before me. “Hey.” He says wrapping his arm around my waist.

I tsk and move away. “What’s up?” I asked casually digging through my bag. He lowered the shades that covered his eyes. “Depends on what time you need to meet K.” he said catching me by surprise. I turned to him and just looked at him. “How did you?” I asked he chuckled. “We texted about it.” I shook my head in disbelief. I wouldn’t tell a total stranger about K or anything. I pulled out my phone and just like he said the messages were there. “Sooo?” He said taking my bags. I was reluctant to let them go, but I did. “Let’s go.” He said I didn’t move when he starting walking away. He looked back and raised an eyebrow. “C’mon.” he breathed and I slowly started to move towards him. I wasn’t in control of my own body. There was a force, like a hand dragging me towards this man. Maybe it’s a state of physical attraction? I questioned as he locked his hand with mine. “Hello?” Hanna’s voice squeaked in my ear. When did I call Hanna? I cleared my throat. “Hanna, you can go to the hotel without me.” I croaked out words that I couldn’t control.

Hanna grumbled something quietly. “K is going to come get me soon. He has something to show me.” I say, my throat was sore from trying to stop my words. Hanna just agreed and hung up. Yoongi and I stopped by the back of a car. The car was a nice black charger with tinted windows. I put my bags in the trunk of his car. He closed the trunk and opened the passenger door. I got in and he closed the door, magically appearing beside. “Ready to go?” Yoongi asked I simply looked at him confused. The force that controlled me had dissipated and I could move myself. I buckled my seatbelt as we drove off. “Where are we going?” I coughed out my throat tingling. He didn’t respond instead he shot me a cute smile and continued to drive. I looked out the window and saw Hanna outside the hotel we were to stay at. I wanted to say something, but I didn’t. The radio clicked on and some soft music played. I stared blankly at the music maker then it switched to hip hop. “How are you doing that?” I asked adjusting my seatbelt nervously. Yoongi looked at the radio.

“What do you mean?” He asked refocusing on the road. I didn’t continue the conversation. We pulled into the driveway of a white house. It was a nice looking house. “I’m not going in there…” I say locking the door. Yoongi shrugged, got out and went into the house. He was gone for about ten minutes and came back trailed by another man. “Hyung, you should really stay here.” He pleaded as Yoongi got in the car. I got a look at the man. He had slightly messy brown hair and a baby face. His brown eyes shimmered as if he was going to cry. “Yah!” Yoongi yelled pushing him away from the car. He slammed the door and the other man pulled it open again. “He’s already mad at you, why make it worse?” the other asked looking over at me. My eyes widened. “Jimin-ah.” Yoongi laughed before closing the door. “Go play a harp or something.” He growled backing out of the driveway. I was shocked by his actions, though I didn’t know this man too well it just felt out of character. “Wh-who was that?” I asked b with curiosity. “Just someone I’m stuck with.” I nodded and smiled.

“So, your brother or something?” I say looking at him. He shoots me a mischievous smile. “Or something.” A sudden chill ran down my spine with a dark feeling that washed over me. What’s with this feeling?

 


    

        Author's Note ©
    

 

Sorry for the late udate. I started University hehe. I'll try to update often. Please comment and subscribe. I'd appreciate it and the feedback would be wonderful for my writing process. Please look forward to more characters. ^^ Thanks.