ƒσυя

Kiss of Hell

 

 

 

    4. Chapter Four

 


    

                Mia and Jungkook had went out a few times, she really liked this boy. Jungkook held a special place in Mia’s heart. On the ride to school she couldn’t help, but think about what it was going to be like to interact with him in school. Was it going to be like it was over the weekend? Her mind centered on the goodnight kiss that her mother just happened to witness. This is going to be embarrassing! She thought as she entered the school building. Mia could barely contain her excitement when she seen her friend Yanna. Yanna was like her go to girl and today she was sitting closer to the door than usual. “Yanna?” Mia called waving the girl over. Yanna knew almost instantly what Mia wanted. “Yugyeom told me to switch seats with Jungkook for today.” She said looking over at the boy occupying her original seat. Mia nodded and hurried to claim her seat. “Good morning she chimed her heart thumping in her chest. Jungkook looked up from his book and smiled at her. “Hey.” He said softly. She sat down and readied her supplies for the day. She and Jungkook talked about the weekend.

The trip to the beach and the amusement park. It was magical to her in a way. His eyes sparkled as she mused on and on about the time she had. “I’m happy that you had fun…” Jungkook says closing his book. There was a tint in his eyes that looked mystical. It drew Mia into him. “I was having a movie night at my house, if you wanna come.” Jungkook suggested. Yugyeom’s eyes burned into the pair. “I don’t really…”  Mia trailed off looking down at her notebook and nervously fiddled with her skirt. Jungkook noticed her actions and placed his hand atop hers. She looked him in the eyes. That mystical tint once again trapping her mind in a trance. “I’d really like for you to come.” He says calmly. His voice was smooth and gentle. Mia blinked a few times. Yugyeom nodded and a wicked smile crept across his face. “I’d love to come.” Mia smiles. The teacher appears. “The movies at 6.” Jungkook says cheerfully. The trance faded away and Mia nodded. “Okay, what movie?” Jungkook shrugged. “You can pick.” He said semi-excitedly. Mia began to think of movies while school went on at turtle’s pace for everyone.

*Jungkook’s POV*

It was getting closer to the movie time, actually there was some time. I invited Mia over. She said she’d get here at 5:30, so I asked Junhong-hyung to grab some good movie snacks. I set up the little theater, so that it would be comfortable for the four of us. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I moved another bean bag chair in front of the TV before blindly answering the phone. “Hey, umm, I’m at the café not too far from your house.” Mia’s voice hummed over the phone. I cleared my throat. “Want me to come and get you?” I asked confused about why she was at the café or near here so early. “No, I want you have some coffee with me.” She giggled into the phone. I smiled at the phone. “I’m on my way.”  I walked about 10 minutes to the little café, where I saw Mia sitting with her friend. “Hey.” She said smiling cutely at me. “Did you wait long?” I questioned as I sat across from her. She shook her head with a small grunt. The friend cleared . “Right!” Mia said placing a hand on the brunette’s shoulder. “This is Kim Yanna, my best friend.” I nodded and reached out to shake her hand.

“Nice to meet you.” I say awkwardly. “Same.” She say snickering at Mia. “I hope you don’t mind that she’s here.” I shook my head and shrugged. “We have enough snacks.” I joke the two laugh. Yanna’s phone rang, so she excused herself. The waitress sat two coffees on the table and walked away. Yanna came back. “My mom’s outside, I gotta go.” She says gathering her things. “Your coffee.” Mia says pointing to the cup. “Give it to Kookie.” I frown at the random nickname. It was kind of cute, I liked it. Mia face palmed. “I’m sorry about that.” She said spinning her cup. “It’s okay.” I say grabbing the other cup. “My mom really likes you.” Mia says looking into her cup. I sat my cup down. “Really?” I felt my eyes widen as I asked the question. She nodded and we both to a sip of our drinks. Well that’s a first… I thought to myself. Mia suddenly giggles. “What?” I tilt my head. She tapped her lip. “You got some whipped cream.” I looked down and laughed softly.

I my lips slowly. Mia watched me silently. I looked up at her and bit my lip. Her breath hitched and she shifted in her chair. Check… She hummed lightly. “Do you wanna head to,” she trailed off nervously and looked out the window. “My house?” I asked she hugged her jacket to her chest and nodded. “Ok.” I paid for the drinks and walked her to my house. The walk was really quiet. She looked at me every now and again, but looked away when I looked at her. She’s so cute.

 


    

        Author's Note ©
    

 

Heyyo~ I just uploaded a shorter chapter. I hope you enjoyed it a lot. I put a lot of thought into it. Thank you for reading. I'll try to make a more interesting chapter next. For my next update. :D I have big plans for this story so anticipate them. Please comment and subscribe if you like the story so far. c: