The Monster I Have Become

Leo Snaps

Leo got up and looked around to see all of his work. He smiled cheerfully. “I did it. I killed them all,” he said. He put the bloody razor blade down on the table next to Hyuk. He suddenly got really dizzy. He didn't know what was going on. He couldn't walk and ended up falling on his knees. He laid on the ground and suddenly passed ouy Hours later, he woke up. "Wow..." he said quietly to himself. "That was some crazy dream I had, killing everyone,". He looked around and panicked. It wasn’t a dream at all. He looked over at Hongbin and sees flies going in the hole in his throat. Then he looked over at Hyuk, seeing that Hyuk’s eyes gone and that a rat started crawl out of his sockets. He felt his face and felt something wet and then saw blood all over his hands. In front of him was limbless Ken, whose mouth was open and had no eyes. Leo wanted to throw up after he saw what he did. He wanted to call Hakyeon to see if he was okay. He went to grab his phone. Instead, he grabbed Hakyeon’s bloody phone. He looks at it and noticed that pictures were taken. He sees Hakyeon’s head as one of the pictures and Ravi’’s mangled body as another. “Oh my god….” he whispered. “What did I do? I don’t even remember doing this. What….what have I become?”. He start crying. He didn’t want this to be true. He couldn’t deal with the fact that he killed five innocent men. He sees the gun he had on the floor, under the table Hyuk was on. He grabs the gun and looks in it. “One bullet left,” he said. He looks around at his dead bandmates. He puts the gun in mouth. “Everyone… I’m so sorry,” He said. “Please...please forgive me.” and he pulls the trigger.