Rats Stuck In a Cage

Leo Snaps

Hyuk started to bawl. “NOOOOOOOO” he screamed, as Ken couldn’t believe what just happened. He couldn’t even scream. ‘Did that just happen” he kept thinking to himself over and over. Leo drops the camera and pulled his hand out of Hongbin’s mouth. He looks over at Hyuk, the blood off of his arm. Hyuk was terrified, tears streaming down his cheeks. “Hyung please…” Hyuk said with his voice shaking. “I didn’t do anything to you. Please don’t kill me. I don’t want to die yet”. Leo frowns a little. He brings a table by Hyuk. Leo unties him and forces him on the table. Ken watches intensely, still had the cloth around his mouth. Hyuk gets up and pushes Leo over. He runs to Ken and tries to untie him. Leo grabbed a gun that he had in his pocket and shot Hyuk in the leg. Hyuk screamed and fell on his knees. Leo grabs Hyuk by his hair and slams him hard against the wall. “Don’t ever try to escape fate,” Leo growled at him, as Hyuk continues crying. Leo pulls him on the table and ties his knots extra tight. Hyuk's hands were turning purple from how tight the knots were. He pulls up Hyuks shirt so he could see the stomach. He puts a little cage that is filled with rats he found in a sewer and placed it upside down so the rats could walk around Hyuk’s stomach. Leo grabs a heat lamp and plugs it in and puts it on top of the cage. The heat from the lamp alone was hurting Hyuk, but the real pain hasn’t even started. The rats start to freak out from the heat and bite into Hyuk. Hyuk shrieks and cries as the rats tear through his skin like it was paper. Soon the rats torn apart his stomach and started working down into his organs to escape the heat lamp. Hyuk shrieks. “HYUNG PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!”. Leo watches with a bright smile on his face as he watches the maknae screaming bloody murder as rats started eating his organs. Blood was spilling out of his body and Hyuk couldn’t stop screaming. Ken was traumatized by Hyuk’s bloodcurdling screams. About 10 minutes later, Hyuk stopped screaming and he slammed his head against the table and died at that moment, with his mouth open and eyes staring at Ken.