The Pain Inside

Leo Snaps

Ken couldn’t help but stare back in Hyuk’s dead eyes. Leo starts to laugh hysterically. He walks up to Ken, who was starting to cry. Leo takes the cloth off of his mouth. Ken didn’t know what Leo had in mind. He didn’t want to know what Leo was thinking at all. Leo grabbed something that was behind him. He went up to Ken and quietly whispered: “Ottokajiiiiii”. He instantly slammed a knife into Ken’s other ear. He shoves it deep into Ken’s ear, destroying the eardrum. Ken screams as tears escaped his eyes. Blood spilled out his ear as soon as Leo pulled the knife out. He stabbed Ken in the ear he whispered in, destroying that eardrum as well. After pulling the knife out of his ear, Ken couldn’t hear anything but he felt blood filling in his ears. He saw Leo laughing like a maniac. He goes over and grabs a dull, rusty saw. Ken was wishing that this was all a dream and that he’ll just wake up and everyone was okay, especially Leo. Leo pushes the saw into Ken’s leg until it cut the skin and started to bleed. He started saw off the leg. Every moment was painful. Ken screamed every second until the leg came off. He looks down, to see his leg was not attached to him anymore. Leo starts to saw off on the other leg and repeated the same process. Faster than the last one, Leo sawed off the other leg. Ken cries, trying to break the rope. “What are you going to do if you escaped?” Leo said. “You don’t have legs so you can't run!”. All Ken heard was mumbling since his eardrums were ripped apart. Ken wanted it all to end. He was bleeding so much, but yet he was somehow still conscious. Leo goes over to Ken’s left arm and shoves the saw into it. It was simpler to cut off the arm, but more painful. Ken continued to scream in pain while LEo was enjoying the screams and hearing Ken's misery. Ken watched his arm fall on the ground, soaked in blood. Ken wanted to move his arm but he knew he can’t. Leo went to the final limb and started sawing. Ken looks at him with hopeless eyes, knowing that he is going to die. As soon as the arm came off, Ken fell right on the ground He was able to flip on his back.. He laid on his back, staring at the ceiling which had dim lights hanging from it.. He couldn’t move away. He cried as he felt his own blood surrounding him. Leo kneels next to him. Ken starts to cry even more. He was terrified about what Leo was going to do next. Leo shushes him. “You can’t hear, but it’s almost over,” he whispered to Ken. Leo grabbed a razor blade and started cutting out Ken’s eyes. Ken shrieked as the process continued. Before he knew it, he couldn’t see anymore. Ken can only feel pain. He wanted the pain to finaly stop“Kill me,” he choked. “I don’t want to.....live.....anymore”. Leo looks at him as Ken started bleeding even more. Eventually Ken bled to death.