Awkward silence

Leo Snaps

A “slightly” drunk Ravi stumbled out of the karaoke room that contained the other members. As much as would love to hear a drunken Ken screaming the lyrics to another Katy Perry song, he really had to take a leak. He jumped slightly and looked down when he felt his phone vibrate in his pants. He shoved his hand in his pants pocket and pulled out his phone. When he opened it to the lock screen he saw that he had gotten a text from Hakyeon. ‘What the hell does he want now?’ Ravi thought as he opened up the message. It read:

‘Ravi help me’

Ravi felt slightly worried about what the text said, but he just passed it off as Hakyeon wanting him to help him open a pickle jar or something. He continued on his way to the bathroom, but he felt that something was not right. After taking a much needed piss, Ravi finally decided that he should go see what the hell Hakyeon wanted. Luckily the dorm was walking distance away and it was the middle of summer. After letting the others know where he was going, Ravi made his way back to the dorm, stumbling occasionally due to the alcohol still in his system. As he opened the front door to the dorm, he realized that the place was eerily silent. ‘Did he go to sleep or something? where the hell is Hakyeon?’ he thought. “Hakyeon!” he called. No response. “Hakyeoon!” he called again. still no answer. Then his phone vibrated again. he looked at his phone again. He saw a text that read, “I’m in my room. I can’t talk right now”. Reading that text sent a chill down Ravi’s spine for some reason. He was very hesitant to go in the room. He heard movements from the room. He slowly started walking to the room, afraid for some reason. 'Why am I so scared?' Ravi thought to himself. 'Its just Hakyeon'. He opened the door slightly. “Hakyeon?” Ravi said quietly. When Ravi opened the door completely, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing was real. He saw Hakyeon alright, but it was only his head, which was swinging back and forth from the ceiling. Ravi couldn’t believe that it was really Hakyeon. Hakyeon’s eyes were partially rolled back with his mouth dropped open and his nose had blood smeared all over it. The blood was still fresh and dripping down the hanging head. Ravi vomited after seeing that. He had to get out of there and warn the others. As soon as he turned around, Leo was standing behind him, blood all over his button up shirt, still smiling slightly. Ravi started walking back. “Hyung…” Ravi said, shaking in fear, slowly backing away from his crazed bandmate. “Think about what you are doing”. Leo stopped smiling. He grabbed a blunt object. And swings it from above his head. Ravi was on his knees begging for his life. Leo’s eyes started to sparkle as his mouth started to crack a smile. He started laughing a little as he swung the object down on Ravi’s head and heard a splat.