Perfect Photos

Leo Snaps

They all suddenly woke up. They weren’t in the dorm anymore. They were somewhere else. It seemed like a shed. Ken looks around. He noticed that he is tied up against a wall. He looks over his shoulder. He sees Hongbin and Hyuk both tied up and blindfolded. “Why aren’t I blindfolded?” he asked himself. He looked on the ground and noticed that his blindfold was on the floor. Hyuk starts to cry. “I can’t see,” he says. “I’m scared, hyung. I don’t want to die. Not now. Not like this”. Hongbin pulls on the rope, trying to break free. It sounded like he was crying too. The door in front of them swings open and Ken jumps. First all he saw was the shadow. When the figure walked closer, he knew it was Leo. Leo looks at him, noticing that ken wasn’t blindfolded anymore. He looks at the ground and grabs the blindfold and wraps it around Ken’s mouth. Leo goes over to Hyuk and Hongbin and takes off their blindfolds. They look up at Leo with red, puffy, tear stained eyes. Leo smiled slightly and grabs a camera out of his pocket. Leo started taking pictures of the frightened members. “Such pretty faces,” Leo said quietly. He takes a picture of Ken and Hyuk. Leo looks at Hongbin and chuckles. He starts taking pictures of Hongbin while laughing a little. “You look so perfect Hongbin-ah,” Leo says, louder than how he usually speaks. He walks closer to Hongbin, still taking pictures. Hongbin jerks a little, trying to break the rope. He breathes heavily as Leo got closer to him and took a picture up close to his face. The flash dazed him a little. “Let’s see how perfect you look inside,” Leo said, laughing. He forced Hongbin’s mouth open and shoved the camera into it. He starts shoving the camera down his throat as Hongbin was gagging, trying to keep it up. Finally, Leo was able to get it down his throat. They were all able to hear Hongbin’s throat crushing from the camera.. Hongbin couldn’t breathe. He looks at Leo with pain in his eyes. Leo starts taking pictures and there was a light gleaming in Hongbin’s throat every time Leo took a picture. Hongbin was slowly suffocating from the camera. Then Leo started to push camera forward. Hongbin screamed in pain as Leo kept pushing the camera. Ken and Hyuk could hear his skin tear. Hongbin’s started getting little slits in his neck then in less than a minute, Leo pushed his hand right through Hongbin’s throat. Blood splattered on him and Hyuk. Hongbin’s eyes turn dull and went in the back of his head. He stopped breathing.