Chapter IX

RUNNINGMAN IDOL SPECIAL

"the 1st challenge was done atlast! the first couple to complete the things within 1 hour is L & Yoona and the 2nd couple to finish is Sunggyu and Taeyeon. 

the PD staff gave a paper to woohyun and woohyun read it out loud.

"as a couple in the first task you must know her appearance or voice without looking at it, we will challenge you to find your respective partner while blindfolded in the mudflat the first couple to finish wins the 2nd challenge." woohyun ended it.

the staff gave boots and blindfold to the couples the idols started wearing the blindfold and the boots and the staff scattered them in the different sides of the mudflat.

"arrasso! Idols are you ready?" the director yelled.

"neh!!" everyone yelled.

"lets start the game in 3 2 1 goo!!" the infinite boys and girls started walking forward and sideways and touching what surrounds them.

the first to bump is dongwoo and seohyun. "ommo? is that you sooyoung." he touches the shoulder of seohyun 

"anni oppa this is seohyun youve got the wrong person." seohyun said and dongwoo let her go. 

hoya slipped in the mud because he dudge into someone, someone is below him and his above the girl.

"mianhe seohyun is that you?" he asked 

"anni oppa this is yoona." she tried to standup but hoya is so heavy

"mianhe yoona-shii." he stand up and tries to find to hand of yoona for him to help her stand then they searched again

"YOONA SHII!" L tried a new technique so that yoona will be able to listen where his voice came from.

"ommo thats oppa's voice it came from the right " yoona walked sideways to the right and she bumped into someone

"L is that you?" yoona asked.

"neh this is me." then they removed their blindfolds and stepped into the grass and resting while the game still goes on.

 

sungyeol slipped for many times already. then she heard yuri screamed in pain "OUCH!" he tried to recall which part did he heard yuri's voice. 

"yurii!!" he yelled.

"oppa?!" they wiggle wiggle their hands sideways and forward until they touched each other.

the buzzer beeped so loud it means the game is over 

the 1st place is still L & yoona = MYUNGYOON COUPLE

2nd place this time is Sungyeol & Yuri = SUNGYUL COUPLE 

they went to the washing room to take a bath and change clothes.