XV.

RUNNINGMAN IDOL SPECIAL

Dongwoo & sooyoung's pov.

They are in the food court then suddenly they saw a barcode on a table then dongwoo quickly grabbed it.

Suddenly when they were about to leave someone is watching them 

Little did sooyoung and dongwoo know they were in a trap.

Niel fastly on their backs and grab their name tags.

"Ommona! Kyaaaa!! 😭" sooyoung whined and smack niel's shoulder.

"Yah! Hyung not fair you completely planned this." Dongwoo whined.

Niel bowed to them and scratch the back of his neck "mianhe sooyoung sunbaenim and bro." He suddenly ran any wave to them 

"Aish chincha!!" Sooyoung throw the bar code and dongwoo laughed at her.

-

"Sooyoung & Dongwoo out!" The mc on the speaker said again.

The only remaining couple is yoona and myungsoo

Hoya and seohyun and Yuri and sungyeol.

-

L and yoona's pov.

"Ommo oppa we got 2 bar codes already code A and C we're good at this!" Yoona high fived with L 

"Myungyoon blue couple fighting!" He said to yoona.

"Kyaaah!! They heard Yuri's scream and they are trapped with changjo and L.joe

They saw it on the entrance of the department store

"Yoona when I say  ran ran okay?" L whispered to yoona ang held yoona's hand tightly.

"1 2 3....ran!!" They made their fast escape on the other exit.

"Yah it's yoona and L!" L.joe yelled but it's to late yoona and myungsoo are already made their escape.

 

"Sungyeol and Yuri out!!" They heard in the speaker.

 

Myungsoo and yoona walked inside the fire exit and then they bumped into someone that made them shout.

"Yahhh! Shh." Hoya put his hands on yoona and L's mouth.

"Unnie are you okay why are so scared?" Seohyun asked yoona 

"Cause L.joe and changjo is at the 2nd floor." Yoona said.

"Cap,Ricky is at the 3rd floor we saw them." Hoya said to them

"I bet Niel and chunji is out there somewhere." L said.

 

"Here I'll offer a bet Lets just finish this mission by helping each other and we will still the winner." Hoya said to them.

Everyone agreed in his decision.

"We already got the bar code A& C" L said.

"Okay then we only need to find B& D. Lets go." They carefully went up to the fifth floor and ran fastly to the department store.

"I saw the letter B oppa it's there on the top of the shoe rack." Seohyun pointed it to hoya.

"Great job maknae." Yoona cheered for them.

"Since yoona and I got the A and C on 4th and 2nd floor." L SAID

"The letter D must be in the 3 floor at the Bakeshop its in the vlie let's go." Hoya signalled everyone to ran after he looked out. 

They went into the fire exit again then went to the 3rd floor.

L is the looked out this time luckily the Bakeshop is near at the fire exit so they ran really fast.

Hoya and seohyun went in the cashier to check

While yoona and myungsoo went inside the stock room. 

"Oppa I saw it it's there!!" Yoona tried to reach the top of the shelf.

But L helped her by carrying her

Yoona smiled "fighting!!" L signed fighting as well.

They went out careful and go to hoya and seohyun 

"We found it." They high fived together.

"Lets go to the base now where in we clear this car codes." Hoya said and they ran into the fire exit and went down until they reached the ground floor seohyun is the look out this time 

"Hmm. There's no one in there but isn't it suspicious?" Seohyun said them.

"I think it's a trap we need to do this fast." Yoona said quickly they ran to the base

but one by one .L.JOE CHUNJI CHANGJO NOEL CAP RICKY came out in different sides.

They easily took off hoyas and seohyun's tag but before they took off L's tag yoona successfully scanned all the barcode.

"Mission complete." Myungyoon couple jumped.