CHAPTER IV

RUNNINGMAN IDOL SPECIAL

Infinite's pov.

"Now we're complete without anyone waiting you can now react boys." Sunggyu signalled his wild members " WE LOVE SO NYUH SHI DAE!!" the boys yelled which makes snsds laughed.

"Ommo! Yoona is so a goddess so rumors are true after all." Dongwoo praised yoona.

"I know she's like a doll." Hoya shyly added

The other members agreed immediately.

"Thank you your all handsome and funny as well." Yoona praised them.

"Unnie I want to asked is there someone in the members you like? I mean you think his handsome?" Sungjong asked yoona.

"Uhm. Your all handsome but someone really caughted my attention." She cutted everyone is listening to her carefully. "L." She shyly said.

"Kamsahamnida your so pretty as well." L immediately reacted and bowed to her.

"Aish has many fan girls we're used to it." Woohyun sighed.

"Anni for me your handsome ." Yoona protested " all of you." She smiled and the boys smiled to her as well.

"For me hoya is handsome" taeyeon said

"Your pretty as well unnie" hoya smiled to her

"Change topic! Hahahaha" sunggyu laughed

"we need to picked partners by playing matching arrows game are guys ready?" He asked them.

"Nehhh!" They yelled.

"Here's the instruction on picking a partner the boys will point their arrow to the girl they like and then if the girl wants him too he will point the arrow to him as well but of not she will point her arrow to someone else till so forth." He explained to them and gave then their own arrows.

"Okay let's start with our dongwoo." Sunggyu said Dongwoo stepped forward and pointed his arrow to sooyoung and sooyoung was shocked and she smiled at first then she pointed her arrow to dongwoo as well.

"Okay our first couple has been made! Next is our sungjong." Said sunggyu.

Sungjong stepped forward and pointed her arrow to Yuri. Then Yuri pointed her arrow to L then sungjong was a little disappointed then L looked at Yuri with a shocked expression then he pointed his arrow to yoona and yoona was shocked on what's happening but she decided to make a decision immediately she pointed her arrow to L.

"WOW that whats I was talking about. L AND YOONA made the second couple." Sunggyu said.

"Now where we're we? Lets start again but this time with hoya." Hoya pointed his arrow to seohyun and seohyun smiled at him and she pointed her arrow to hoya as well.

"Okay third couple is hoya and seohyun." Sunggyu said. "Now lets start with woohyun."

Woohyun stepped forward and pointed his arrow to taeyeon . Taeyeon smiled and pointed her arrow to sunggyu.

"ME?" sunggyu reacted taeyeon laughed then nodded. Sunggyu made his decision immediately he pointed his arrow to taeyeon as well.

" okay on the fourth couple it was me and taeyeon." He said shly " now let's start with sungyeol"

Sungyeol stepped forward and pointed her arrow to sunny sunny smiled but she pointed her arrow to L?! L was shocked but he immediately pointed his arrow again to yoona that made yoona smiled widely

"Okay whoa what was that haha." Taeyeon and sunggyu said in chorus.

" stealing the partner of your friend is bad sunny." Sunggyu . Sunny laughed as well.

"Lets start with sungjong this time again." Sungjong stepped forward again and pointed his arrow to hyoyeon, hyoyeon smiled and pointed her arrow to sungjong as well.

"AT LAST! SUNGJONG MADE A PARTNER WITH HYOYEON" Sunggyu said. "Okay let's start with woohyun"

Woohyun stepped forward and pointed his arrow to YOONA?!?! all was shocked again yoona panicked she made her choice quickly she gave her arrow to L that made a clear decision that she still choose L Woohyun laughed

"yah woohyun ah TRYING TO STEAL TO STEAL PARTNER LIKE SUNNY EY?" taeyeon . They all laughed.

"Lets start with sungyeol again." Sungyeol stepped forward and pointed his arrow to Yuri Yuri smiled at him and pointed her arrow to sungyeol that makes them official

"They made the 6th couple." Taeyeon said and "sunny and woohyun are the last couple." Sunggyu added.