CHAPTER VII

RUNNINGMAN IDOL SPECIAL

Hoya's pov.

"So why are you only seven today?" I shyly started a conversation with her.

"Tiffany unnie wants to come but she has a schedule for heart a tag that's why she can't come even she likes too." She said while a smiling a little.

"Oh that's why he he. Do you know that we are the MC today?" I asked her again. 

"Hmm not really but our manager said to us that the mc is not the original cast but a idol special but he didn't said that infinite is the MC " she smiled again. 

"Ohh. I se-- ommo! Seohyun look at that bench it's our flag " I said while pointing at our pink flag.

"Your right let's get it oppa." She ran into the bench and wave the flag to me while smiling. "I got it oppa!" 

I thumbs up to her and we started to search for more.

Sungjong's pov.

"So your the dancing machine?" I asked her while smiling 

She laughed she has unique laugh "neh but we have a sub group called the trio it's consist of me,yoona and yuri" she said.

"Oh you guys are so cool I'm a fan." I jumped and jumped while walking. 

"Your so funny oppa that's why I picked you." She smiled.

"Its an honor to be picked by you hyoyeon sunbaenim." I smiled 

"Hyoyeon only I felt I'm that old already" she laughed buy stopped immediately "oppppa! An ice cream store kaja!! She dragged me while running she's really a  fast runner.

"*pant your..  a..  fast runner hyoyeon Whoo!" I sweat a lot while going inside the store.

"Peace." She signed a peace sign to me "excuse me can we buy rainbowed flavor of an ice cream" she asked the cashier.

"Ommo yes ma'am " the cashier immediately gave us the cup ice cream 

"Yes we did it oppa." Again she dragged me to find more things.