Chapter XIII

RUNNINGMAN IDOL SPECIAL

Third person's pov.

While the myungyoon couple and seoya couple are resting the other couple are now preparing for the fourth task which is the balance and strength task.  

The boys will have a news paper to stepped on their feet should fit inside the newspaper until the newspaper will be folded into small ones.

The first couple that is eliminated is dongsoo couple dongsoo suddenly shakes that made sooyoung on his back fall. 

Then the 2nd couple couple that is eliminated is woosun

Then the 2nd place on the game is sungyul and the winner is sunggyeon couple.

 The pd staff gave a paper on sooyoung then sooyoung read it aloud "kindly go to this place ___________ you will find a bar codes meanwhile we won't allow you to find the bar codes that easily you will be chased and take off your name tag and will be automatically out of the game." Sooyoung ended.

Each of them is now nervous, then each couple ride the van that will take them to the place they will go.

When they go inside the mall it's so quite that made more the couple scared and nervous.

The 1st place and 2nd place will get the clues where to get the bar codes will the others will strive to find them. but to make the challenge more difficult the pd staff gave them couple hand cuffs each one of the couple will be chained to her/his couple.

Couple myungyoon and seoya as well  goes first at the 2nd floor on the department store.

Meanwhile taeyeon and sunggyu goes on the fourth floor.

Sunyeol and Yuri goes on the clothes store on the third floor

Sunny and woohyun goes to the jewelry shop at the fifth floor

Hyoyeon and sungjong goes at the market place of the mall.

Sooyoung and dongwoo goes at the lower ground on the boutiques.

While they we're busy suddenly a load scary noise popped out of the speakers that made the couples more scared and nervous.

Woohyun and sunny's pov.

"Oppa what was that?!" She tried to hide at woohyun back luckily they were chained up to each other.

"Shh. I think that's the sign of the chasers lets go somewhere else the barcode is not here." Woohyun said to her then he they suddenly goes out of the jewerly shop and silently running while holding hands because their sunny's right hand and woohyun's left hand are chained into the cuffs. 

But suddenly someone's behind them a masked man he's so fast 

"Kyaaaaaah!!!" Sunny yelled 

Woohyun and sunny are trapped in the dead end corner 

The masked man tries to get their name tags but woohyun is pushing him.

"Yah yah we don't want be eliminated yet." Woohyun is now already struggling 

Suddenly the masked man slipped his hand between sunny and woohyun that made the masked man took off the name tag of woohyun and sunny.

"Sorry just doing my job woohyun." The masked man answered yah your voice seems familiar to me.

Then the masked man suddenly run but woohyun grab the end of his shirt.

Then took of the mask. "YAH AISH SERIOUSLY HYUNG!" that made the mystery idol laughed.

"Waeyo woohyun?" L.JOE said while laughing.

"Annyeonhasaeyo L.Joe of teentop imnida." He bowed at sunny 

"I know you I'm the mc that interviewed you last time on your comeback right?" Sunny smiled 

"Neh, mianhe again hyung, and I better get going because I need to chase the others." L.Joe suddenly ran

"L.Joe wait are the others here too?" Woohyun yelled.

L.Joe turned around and tongue's out on him

 

Meanwhile on taeyeon and sunggyu's pov. 

They heard the speaker said that woohyun and sunny are out.

"Ommo oppa let's find faster!" She panicked 

"Calm down when I say run you try to ran fast arraso?" Sunggyy calmed her down.

"Tae it's now the time I have a bad feeling at this 5th floor let's run!" They we're like sunny and woohyun hand cuffed on each other.  Suddenly they felt someone is beside them 

"Kyaaaaaaaah!!! Please don't!!!!!" Taeyeon yelled 

They ran around the fifth floor 2times but they are trapped also. 

"Hyung helped me here!!" The other masked man yelled.

Then someone ran behind the man who yelled 

"Yah yah I know you already you two I'm older than you." Sunggyu kept on pushing them while taeyeon is trying to escape but she remember she is her hands are chained with sunggyu.

"Hyung give up already." The other masked man said.

Then sunggyu suddenly saw a way out he held taeyeon's hand tightly and was about to drag her on the left side but the other man ripped their name tags. 

"Aish!! Seriously chunji! Ricky!!" Sunggyu yelled at them.

"You guessed right." They took off their masked and bowed on them 

"Annyeong Teentop imnida." They bowed at taeyeon that is now confused.

"Annyeong taeyeon imnida" she bowed as well.

"Seriously chunji give us back out name tags we will not tell anyone." Sunggyu said 

"Hyung that's cheating play fairly " Ricky suddenly ran so as chunji.

"Bye hyung and taeyeon" chunji and Ricky waved back to them