Chapter 7: Godfather

The Perfect Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Small chapter but today there will be multiple updates for my patient subscribers.

______________________________________________________________________________________

“Yoogeun” Minho called out to his son who was currently running around the house avoiding him. “You know you will end up taking a bath either way so why don’t you make this easy for Appa” he shouted trying to make his voice reach Yoogeun wherever he was.

The little boy only laughed hearing his father begging him to listen but Yoogeun had better plans. “Easy isn’t fun Appa” he shouted back. He wanted to have fun with his father and make him look for him.

The bath was finally full of water but Yoogeun was still at large. Minho turned the water off and dried his hands. “Little boy you better be ready because I plan to win quickly today.”

“You’re just an old dinosaur” Yoogeun responded trying to fire up his father and make the game interesting.

Minho gasped hearing his son call him old. “Thanks for letting me know where you are Yoogeun” Minho used his son’s last remark to get an idea of what direction to look for him. As he started looking around the sound of the doorbell broke his concentration.

He went over to the intercom and pressed the white button. “Who is it?”

“Minho it’s me”

With the sound of this voice coming from the intercom Yoogeun ran out of hiding and towards the door. “Daemo” he shouted as he opened it.

Sun Hee gasped feeling the tight hug she had received immediately after the door opened. She looked down at her godson who was smiling up at her. “How is my little ring bearer doing?”

“Great” he responded. “I want the wedding to be tomorrow already.”

Seunghyun laughed at Yoogeun’s enthusiasm.

“Come inside” Minho let them in. Just as Sun Hee and Seunghyun walked in Minho attacked and picked up Yoogeun throwing him up onto his shoulder. “Go you, now you have to take your bath.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter