Chapter 02

Infatuation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's not that you want to have him per se. You're not that delusional. You know damn well that you're not the kind of person that anyone is attracted to. You have the opinion that you are nothing special. Not ugly per se but not pretty either. You are "you" there's no other way to describe you. You can be very boyish, you like hanging out with guys and talk about games, movies and series, tell jokes and horse around. You don't like to gossip about celebrities and you don't like fashion and you don't find kids adorable. In that way you're not a girl. You might have the attributes and you like it when a guy sweeps you of your feet but you're not a girl in the typical sense. You rarely dress as a female. And just recently you got yourself a big half sleeve tattoo on your right upper arm. Something custom made for you, traditional Japanese style mixed with anime style, Totoro and pink peonies. So basically you just being you.

That you are different from other women was all too evident with the happenings of today. He was still standing in front of you and you were waiting for him to say something. Like before he only needed to know something about one of the other offices of your company. You answered him and away he went again. That , you swear to god that his was meant to be wearing those suit pants. It just looks so yummy. You would like to caress it, those sweet cute buns. Your cheeks turn color, turning a shade of pink thinking about this. Again you're annoyed with yourself. y noona with her y thoughts.

You don't mind that he's always wearing a suit. Whether it is freezing cold or tropical like today, he was always wearing a suit. You had told him once before that he didn't have to wear a suit since nobody in the office wore a suit only when customers or suppliers would visit. But he told you that he would like to show that he is a professional and that meant, to him, he had to wear a suit.

Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to be putting on the ensemble that you were wearing today?! You did an self-once-over, khaki shorts, and a white and black horizontally striped halter top with a light burgundy loose t-shirt on top. Your clothes were accompanied by white heel high socks and white moccasins, not the dress ones but the sneaker ones. On the inner side of your too chubby left ankle a shark tattoo was visible. Your wrist was graced with a fairly big digital wristwatch with a titanium band, accompanied with two thin golden bracelets. Your light auburn hair color matched the khaki and burgundy of your clothes and complimented your eye color, green, brown and gray mixed, but that was all. You felt so totally underdressed in his company. You felt embarrassed even, while you were dressed in the same sort of clothes the rest of your colleagues were wearing. Everybody was dressed to stand the heat of today and still he was wearing a damn suit and looking damn fine in it. Again you sighed. You were doing such a good job of making a fool of yourself. You didn't even have to put in any effort; grabbing a few clothes from your closet and putting them on would do the trick.

Even though you were not comfortable with the way you looked you still went down to the basement later that day to ask about the status of the project. You could've done it just by phone, but you didn't want to miss the chance of looking at that guy that you so clearly were infatuated with.

Today Wooyoung had accompanied him. Wooyoung was his total opposite, easy to talk to, sociable and smiling a lot. You could joke around with Wooyoung. You thought Wooyoung was cute in his own way, not your cup-of-tea but cute none the less. To implement the changes of the system within the other offices in others countries you had accompanied Wooyoung to those offices and both of you gave your colleagues there trainings to work with the new system. You had gotten to know Wooyoung fairly well since you had to stay overnight in the same hotel and had to drive back home in his car for a couple of times. Wooyoung was a lot of fun to hang around with, kind of like your younger brother with cute slightly chubby pinchable cheeks.

Once you reached the meeting room in the basement you paused a while, trying to collect yourself before standing in front of him. You opened the door and stepped through it. Wooyoung's head snapped up to see who entered their domain. When Wooyoung saw that it was you, he smiled and greeted you. Not a motion was detected from the person sitting next to him. He was so immersed in his work that he didn't even noticed someone entering the room, much to your dissapointment.  You asked about the status of the open issues of the project. In turn Wooyoung motioned you to come closer and take a look at his laptop screen, so he could explain some things. Wooyoung was not at all fazed by your attire. Carefully you approached them. Wooyoung was sitting next to him and to look at Wooyoung's screen you had to stand closely behind the two of them. Once you were in the required position your heart started racing. You couldn't hear the words that were coming out of Wooyoung's mouth but you nodded and hmm'ed at the right times anyway. He had just gotten a haircut you could see where the hairdresser had shaved and cut his hair. All those tiny little hairs waiting to be ruffled by your hands. You balled your fists not wanting to be tempted into touching him. Since his hair was a lot shorter you could see his neckline. You followed his neckline down to where it reached his collar. Right below his left ear there was a tiny mole. How you would love to run your tongue over it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter