Dara's back

Our baby??

Dara’s Back




Jiyong POV

                Dara…

I’m not hallucinating right. I know I’m not because I’m seeing her with Taeyang and Seungri they were talking and hugging and smiling and such. Oh my she’s walking here what should I do, should I hug her first or should I kiss her first then hug or run to her then get married and make a lot of babies, WAHHHHHH I’m panicking. Oh my or should I just say Dara how are you it’s been a while… right that’s better casual and cool. Oaky let’s stick to that Oh my… she’s near here goes nothing I fixed my clothes and hair and wait for her, 5 more steps.

5…

4…

3…

2…

1..

                Oh my, she’s in front of me and I started panicking again.

                “Hi, Dara” with everything I planned to say seriously BRAIN??Hi dara I’ll kill you brain later, I saw my friend snickered at me enjoying the miserable state that I’m in, I’ll kill those two as well later.

                “HMMM” dara replied to my greeting. OMG she replied even though it’s a HMMM but still she’s willing to answer right it’s a start.

                “ Dara, How are…” But I was cut off by Panda I mean Seungri which earning the top of my list to whom should I kill after my brain. I glared at him. How could you, were having a moment here and your disturbing it…Hmmmp I Hate you!!!!

                “Noona let’s go, Ha-seon is wating for you” Seungri said while pulling dara in Ha-seon’s room

                “HMMM” Dara replied to seungri.

HMMMMMMMM what’s the matter with that woman huh?? Is that even a word, here I’m panicking what should I say and all shereplied is HMMMMM… she hugged Taeyang and smiling and such to them and to me?what? she only said HMMMM how fair is that? I’m about to follow them inside Ha-seon room but Taeyang hold my shoulder.

                “what?” I shouted to Taeyang, when jealousy strikes dragon spit fire.Hmmp.

                “Jiyong let her be for a while she needs time, she’s grieving right now, your issues with her can wait… she just lost a sister and brother you waited 5 years why not add a couple of days? Let her rest for a bit?” Taeyang said to me

I guess his right, Today is not the right time to talk to her. I looked to him and said “ Arasso, lets go”.

But I promised to myself that I’ll take her back no matter what. You just wait SANDARA PARK I’ll have you back and we will get married and makes a lot of babies and we will have a lot of grandchildren and grow old together. I smile with what going on in my brain which makes Teayang look at me like a crazy person.

                “What at yah looking at?” I asked him

                “You crazy man!!! You got angry and then start smiling, but I’m happy welcome back old Kwon Jiyong” Taeyang said.

                “Old Kwon Jiyong?” I asked

                “Yup, you know how you turn cold to everyone’s around you after what happened 5 years ago but seeing you like this today I say only Dara can affect you like that and bring you back to your old self in just minute of talking which I’m not sure if it’s talking while we tried it to open you up for 5 years.” Taeyang answered

I smiled to Taeyang, really an observer, pointing out those thing I might say that I felt lighter and happy a little bit lonely but I will worry about that later because I know How to fix that and there’s only one person can make me happy.




Yehey...

You want more chapter guys? hehehehehe

feel free to subscribe and comment...

I'm very very thankful to you guys in reading my fanfic hehehehe

have a nice day everyone