Looking for you

Our baby??

Looking For You




Jiyong POV

At the top of 1 most recognized business building, one man is looking at the scenery of the Han River while holding a picture of a smiling couple.

What happened to us?

5 freaking years…

5 lonely years.…

5 years of guilt and sorrow…

5 years of looking… but still no result.

Still nothing…

Since that day I never saw her again, 5 freaking years I look for her, I asked Hanbyul noona but she won’t tell me anything about her. I asked Bom but, like noona she said nothing. I know I was wrong that time, I always thought that like our other fights you will always come back to me but I guess not, you left, no trace of your whereabouts. I look everywhere, I hired investigators to look for you but still no results. I asked our friend if they know where you are but like me they don’t have any clue about it. It’s liked you never exist, like you don’t want to be found.

Where are you… DARA?

 

Phone rings….

               

Phone Conversation ( Jiyong/Taeyang)

"Yeoboseyo?" 

Ji….

OH… Wazzup man? What’s the problem you sound so sad…

Ji.. Dongwook hyung and hanbyul noona…

OH?…

They passed away…

What??? How?? Don’t joke around… I just saw them not long ago…

I’m not joking… I got a call from Bom she’s at the hospital where they rush them but they didn’t make it…

What happened?

It’s a traffic accident. I don’t know the details though.

Okay…I’ll go with you guys.                                               

I’m on my way at the hospital Ji just go there…and our goddaughter she’s alive she got some injuries but the doctor said that she will be fine.

Oh… Thank GOD… I’ll see you in a bit

Okay…

End of phone conversation

 

I got my keys and jacket and told my secretary to cancel all my appointments for today and rush myself at the hospital.

I saw my friends crying, and without noticing I was crying myself as well, Hyung and Noona were our role models. They been watching and guiding us like they were our parents and we are their children. We’ve been through a lot and we stick together like a sticky rice but now that they’re gone I don’t know what will happen to us.

I saw Bom talking to Seungri at the corner…

I don’t know what they’re talking about but when they saw me Seungri sent me a glare, were so close before but after what happened 5 years ago, I lost him as well.

I saw Taeyang talking to the doctor… so I went there.

                "Oh… You’re here?" Taeyang said to me

                "I’ll Excuse myself…" the doctor said to Taeyang and left us.

                "Oh… So what’s the plan?" I asked Taeyang

    "Bom prepared everything they will have a memorial in few days then they will be buried at Parks Ancestral cemetery." taeyang responded.

                "I see….So have you seen our angel? Is she fine? Is she recovering well?" I asked

                "Yes, I saw her, she’s doing fine the doctor said they will keep her for a while to observe her." he said.

When I look back to talk to Bom and give her my Condolence since Noona is her cousin. I saw Seungri leaving the hospital.

               "Bom…" I said

                "OH…" Bom coldly replied

                "Codolence…." I said trying to get some emotion out of her

                "Oh…." still she answer coldly to me.

                "Are you okay?" i asked.

                "I’m fine…" she said.

                "Why did Seungri leave?" i asked, I'm not being noisy but I'm trying to make a conversation here,you know.

                "Ah… He’s picking someone." Bom said. Someone? I looke around, checked if our friend is here.

                "Eh… but I saw Chaerin already" I replied

                It’s none of your business Kwon!!!… she retorted.

                B-o-m…I answered shocked to burst of emotion

                "Not now, I don’t have time for you" she answered while walking away from me.

She left me standing like an idiot…

I stayed for a day or two to offer some help, and to monitor the condition of my goddaughter since I know Bom won’t be able to do it alone by herself

While waiting for Taeyang since he will be the one relieving me in watching our goddaughter. I saw the face that I been looking for 5 years… I thought I was hallucinating but I saw her talking to Taeyang while crying and I saw Seungri at her back, that’s when it hit me…She’s back…

 

DARA’s Back…




Yehey... Update...

I'm so thankful for those who took their time to read my story...

Sorry for my wrong grammar...

hehehehe

ghiemer09 *bowing 90 degrees*

I'm also welcome to feedbacks from you guys hehehehe

and for those readers who have creative minds that you can share hehehehe this author is also welcome to banners/posters/pictures *boing boing*

*trying to do some aegyo but failing tremendously*

Have a good dayeveryone!!!