She's back

Our baby??

She’s back




Seungri POV

                Aishhhh…I’m here at the airport waiting for my favorite noona, this place hold a lot of memories for me. Looking back people think I’m a nosy person but I’m not, I can keep a secret you know, I been keeping it for a while now.

 Jiyong hyung seems to believe that I don’t know were my noona is, since I answered him with “I don’t care, back off” with matching combination of straight, jab and uppercut, that’s how I care about my noona, no one can hurt her even my favorite hyung, whose not my favorite hyung now hmmmmmp… I change it to Top hyung, anyways like I said, I know were my noona is since I’m the one who gave her the ride to the airport 5 years ago and I been keeping in touch with her all along, sometimes when I’m in the US I try to squeeze my schedule to visit her and catch up, of course no one knows except Bom noona and Hanbyul noona, since you know family sticks together and I’m their brother from another mother…wink*wink*

 I’m sad, I’m just trying to make myself happy here. Like other people say “the saddest people smile the brightest”, Aissshhh…I never thought that I will see her again here in Korea, I don’t like the reason why she’s back, losing someone is not easy especially to Dara noona since Hanbyul noona is the only closest family she have since their parents died long time ago and Hanbyul noona was the one who raised her. Like Dara I feel I lost my sister too, like I say I’m their brother.

My noona and Hyung were my Idol in love and family, they were the strongest among the strongest, my savior. I’m here because of them. And I promised to them no matter what, I will protect my Dara noona from pain and agony, support her and help her in raising Ha-seon my goddaughter.

I know that she can’t run away from her past, and it seems like its catching up with her…

 

“What will you do Dara noona…?”




Yehey another one....^^

 I decided to use original name for the baby hehehe…

*Drum roll please*

I choose Ha-seon. "Ha" is taken from the word "Haneul" which is "heaven" in Korea, and "Seonmul", which is "gift" in Korea. Considering both words, the name "Ha-seon" means "Gift from heaven".

Isn’t it cute???

have a nice day everyone... wink* wink*