Bad News

Our baby??

BAD NEWS




Dara POV

Hi I am Sandara Park, Dara for short, It’s a beautiful morning…isn’t it???

It’s been 5 years since I run from Seoul to US. I know that it’s not a wise decision to run away from home but what can I do, I’m hurt and all I can think of that time is to run from that place, It’s a good thing that my sister Hanbyul supported me and now here I am living the life I wanted to.

All I have that time is a bag of clothes and 500 dollars that my sister gave me when I decided to leave. It’s a good thing that Hanbyul got in touch with our close family friend here in US and explain my situation to him, when I arrived here, I was shocked when I saw him waiting for me with open arms and all I can think of is to run to his arm and cry like a baby, as he pat my head he keeps on whispering “Everything’s going to be okay Dara… I’m here…Oppa’s here”.

“DARA??? Hey DARA??? Are even listening to me???Earth to Dara” Donghae said while waving his hand in my face.

“What?” I said

“I been talking for like 20 minutes and you’re not even listening!!!! YAH!!!” Dongahe said

“hehehe…sorry” I said

“So what’s the plan Hanbyul will be here next week with her husband and daughter so are we going to tour them around the state? Or are we going to bring them to Disneyland?” Donghae suggested

“ Well I think Disneyland is fine oppa so my niece can enjoy it right…” I was cut by the phone.

“okay, hang on I’ll answer this call maybe its Unnie”

Phone Conversation (Police, Dara)

Hello

Hi. Is this Miss Sandara Park??

Yes, I am Sandara, Whose are you and what do you need from me?

Hi Miss Sandara this is Kris from Seoul PD, I just want to inform you that your sister Park Hanbyul and her husband Choi Dongwook is dead due to a traffic accident while going home from work they were crashed by a truck whose driver was under the influenced of alcohol.

WHAT????NONONO this can’t be happening NONONO!!!!- Dara said while crying

I’m sorry miss Park to be the barrier of the bad news, but we request your presence here in Korea for the identification of the body and also for the guardianship of your niece.

 My niece? She’s alive? How? Where is she now?

Yes miss Park your niece is alive, her body was protected by her mother during the car crash. We thought no one survive until we hear the crying baby on the site. She’s currently in the hospital and being treated for small injuries and under the care of your cousin Miss Park BOM.

Okay…I’ll be there in few days...

 Okay Miss Park we will see you soon and sorry for your lost

Thank you…

 END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

Donghae rush to we’re Dara is, when she heard her shouting and crying…

“Dara what’s wrong?”

“O-ppa….O-ppa, Unnie my unnie H-anbyul-ah is dead!!!!”

“What? How? Dara come on talk to me”

“Oppa I Need to go to Korea my niece she survived the crash and she’s in the hospital I need to get her”

“Okay, we will go there, I’ll go with you”

“Oppa I think I need to go there first and Oppa can follow afterwards”

“Okay, I’ll call your secretary and book you a flight, stay here and calm down I don’t want you fainting on me arasso… I’ll just get the car and I’ll drive you to the airport”

“Arasso”

 




How was it???

First time writing and posting story...

Should i continue or not???

heheheehehehehe

and i dont know how to add pictures

have a nice day everyone!!!!!