Going Back

Our baby??

Going Back




Dara POV

 

                Heol…. What did I do to my past life to deserve this, Aigoo…molla molla molla, I need to focus I need to finish everything in one go. Fighting Dara fighting!!! It’s a good thing that Bom took care everything about my Unnie and Oppa’s burial because I know I can’t handle that, so I only have one more problem and I plan to do it quickly I’ll take Ha-seon with me.

                "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about the begin our final descent, currently the weather is ..” Ow… were here already… I look in to the window and see my country, were it all began, with everything that going on all I can do is sighed.

            While waiting for my baggage I called Donghae oppa because I know his a bit worried about me.

Phone Conversation (Dara/Donghae)

           “Yobosaeyo, Oppa” I said.

           “Oh…Dara-ah?you arrived already?” donghae replied

“Yup, just waiting for my baggage, already called Seungri, he said his here already, I’ll call you later.” I answered

“Okay be careful okay… I miss you already” donghae said

“Arasso hahaha, okay see you soon.” I repled.

End of Phone conversation.

                 I saw my baggage and decided to go to the arrival area looking for Seungri but I can’t find him . I’m about to call him through my phone but suddenly someone hug me from behind.

“OMO!!!! Yah!!! Who are you let go of me…Help help me….” I shouted while I tried to run from the stranger.

“Yah!! Noona don’t shout you gonna damage my eardrum!!!” stranger said

“Help…. Nooona??? Bwoh” I turned around and I saw our maknae.” Yah you almost gave me a heart attack” I told him while I hold my chest with my other hand while hitting him with the other hand.

“Ah stop noona it hurts..stop hitting me, mianhe I just miss so much and with everything that happen here I just wanna hug you so tight I’m lonely you know.” Seungri answered while pouting

“Aish… arasso arasoo miane… for hitting you and you know I missed you too so stop pouting your lips panda!” I said while hugging him.

“Let’s go? Where do you wanna go first? While you’re here I’ll be your driver heheheheh.” Seungri said

“Ahm… I think we should go to the Hospital first.” I replied

“Arasso… hospital is it…Kaja…” He took my baggage and led the way to the car.

Driving with Seungri will never bore me, he’s like a reporter of everyone’s life he talks…talks… and talks and I’m thankful of that I know he just was trying to lighten my mood from my impending doom…  

We arrived in the hospital when I saw one of my friends Taeyang walking in the hallway, since I missed him so much I ran into him and hug him so thight.

“WTF” taeyang said while trying to break free from my hold.

“TAE!!!” I said while trying to stop a giggle since I saw him shocked for a bit, I felt taeyang got stiff in my hold and slowly turned around.

“Noona… Dara ah…. Oh my Gosh… are you alright I didn’t hurt you right? I’m sorry I thought you’re a stranger, don’t do that to me!!” Taeyang retorted.

“Mianhe… I just miss you so much that’s why I ran and hugged you, and seungri did that to me as well and I reacted the same way as you so it’s fine, I am fine… hehehehe” I said to Taeyang.

“Seungri?” He asked and I nooded and look back to see seungri walking behind me.” Are you here to visit Ha-seon?” he asked again

“Yup. I’m here to visit my baby Ha-seon before going to my Unnie” I replied.

“Arasso, Kaja, and condolence by the way. If you need anything at all just tell me okay I’ll help you in any way that I can”. Taeyang sincerely told me while hugging me tightly conveying his warmth. “might as well warned you that Jiyong is in Ha-seon room so  be prepared okay.” He said.

“Arrasso arasso and thank you Tae, for everything” I said smiling.

“It’s good to see Dara-ah and let’s go little Ha-seon is waiting for you” Tae said while walking

We walk in the hallway and as were near the room I saw Jiyong. I can see that he’s excited to see me, but he’s not my priority. I got stuck with him in front of the room of Ha-seon because he keeps on asking nonsense question which I only answered by HMMMM… Like I care I know I’m acting like a mean person but right now I don’t want to deal with him. Good thing Seungri’s  here, he pulled me to the room and there I saw my angel.

I can’t stop my tears at all, when I see her bruises and scratches in her tiny body I cried like I never cried before. I ran into her crib like bed and hold her tiny hands. She grasped my finger and slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, I know at that moment I swear to myself that I won’t leave her again, never again…

I carried her in my arms and speak to her “Ha-seon-ah, Park Ha-seon, OMMA’s here”. I whispered to her ears while she smiles at me.




 yehey another chapter...

Mianhe guys if it took so long to update again hehehehe

Got a little busy at work....

and thank you for ready and suscribing with my story guys...

I love yah all

(^.^)v