「Chapter 1」

Fix You : Shooting Stars

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

from the past, to the present.

Song of the Day : Lips Of An Angel 

 

"Did Theo came?" Alyssa asked, as soon as Eleanor sat infront of her. Eleanor arched her eyebrows. "Why are you looking for my boyfriend?" Eleanor asked. 

 

"I just don't want a fight during Mark's 23th Birthday." Alyssa smirked. Eleanor rolled her eyes at her. "Please, Mark's fine with Theo, okay?" 

 

"It's as if Mark have met Theo already." Alyssa Laughed, covering not to spill the chewed fries in . "All of us had moved on already." Alyssa noticed how she sounded annoyed and bitter. So she just go with the flow. "Anyway, Olivia." Alyssa said, Eleanor turned her, as if it was her first time to hear the name 'Olivia'. "Have you met her?" Eleanor turned back to her food. 

 

"I've heard of her." Eleanor looked quiet, emotionless. "You'll probably see her later." Alyssa saw Eleanor's eyes. It look like she's hurt and still trying to move on. "That will be fun." She said bitting to her fries. Alyssa just laughed at her, thinking that sometimes Eleanor maybe fragile, but when she feels like going back to the past, she dares too much. 

 

 



 

"Do you think Mark will talk to me again like how we used to?" Eleanor asked. She sound concern, she probably just want their friendship back, not how they we're inlove with each other.

 

"You are Mark's greatest weakness, Sure he will." Alyssa said. Eleanor quietly stared at floor, thinking of possible scenarios that maybe happen tonight. 

 

"Let's put your gown on." The lady told Eleanor, Eleanor quietly followed her to the dressing room. Tonight, She'll wear her first creation. being 6 years in Paris just to learn about fashion, its finally the time where she can where her first creation on her bestfriend's birthday.

 



 

"Have you ever wondered why Mark is like that?" Out of blue, Jessica asked Olivia. Olivia turned to Jessica with a surprised eyes. "Sometimes." Olivia answered. Jessica left a chuckle before speaking. "Mark isn't that scary, I'll tell you." A voice butted in. Jessica and Olivia heads followed the voice.

 

"EL!" Jessica run to her with open arms, and squealing of excitement. "JESSICA!" Eleanor hugged her back. Big smiled were plastered in their faces. Eleanor pushed jessica slightly. "Oh, by the way. I want you to meet Olivia." jessica pointed at Olivia who just smiled at her.

 

"El, I thought you won't be able to come?" Jessica asked Eleanor. Eleanor laughed, "Mark would hate me for the rest of his life. And you'll know why I'm back, dont worry." Eleanor stood tall, looking at the people surrounding them before excusing herself to them. 

Eleanor's eyes searched for one guy, A guy who has dashing brown hair, perfect lips, her favorite eyebrows and eyes. Probably the cutest laugh she want to hear after 6 years. He's crazy Ideas. She missed doing them. Finally, Eleanor's eyes had finally saw the guy who she been looking for.

 
 
"Mark.." Eleanor called him. Mark turned to her, his expression changed into something else. Surprised and Mixed feelings. "Happy birthday!" Eleanor cheered. Mark slowly smiled that could reach his ears. "Look who's back." Jackson said. "Eyy!" Eleanor high fived with Jackson. "I guess we're complete now." Jaebum said. "What can you say, It's Mark's birthday." Jinyoung said. "Well, Mark's really special." Jackson added. 
 
 
Mark slowly held Eleanor's hands. Eleanor looked at her fingers laced with Mark's fingers. "I missed you." Eleanor leaned on Mark's shoulder. "I missed you too." Mark whispered. "Just to warn you Mark, someone's watching." Jaebum said slightly turning his eyes to Olivia and Jessica. Mark coughed as his eyes turn to their table, and dragged Eleanor outside with him.
 
 
"How are you?" Eleanor asked as the two of them were finally alone. "Fine, how about you? I've heard you left to study in paris." Mark said. Only when the two of them you'll hear Mark talk alot. "Yeah. And I've heard the Heir of Seven knights is finally uh.. You know-" Eleanor was cut off. 
 
 
"Moved on?" Mark turned to her. "What? I wasn't going to say that, eh, let's say that too." Eleanor faked a laugh. It was probably obviously that she faked a laugh after how many years of the two of them being to together. "Stop." Mark said. "What do you mean?" Eleanor looked at him with confused eyes. 
 
 
"Have you found finally found a Shooting star?" Mark looked up the sky. "Uh, no." Eleanor was hesitant to look at the sky too, because she didn't know what happen. "Who's Theo by the way?" Mark asked. It was completely making Eleanor irritated. "Why do you keep changing topics here?" Eleanor said. 
 
 
"Who's Theo?" Mark asked again, impatiently. "My boyfriend, happy?" Eleanor snapped. "No." 
 
 
"You left me with so many questions, El. Do you think I'm fine with that?" Mark was furious. "I thought you know the reason why I left. And I thought you've finally found someone who's really for you." Eleanor bursted out. "Then who's olivia? Some frame up girlfriend to make me jealous? Mark, we were never in the relationship of couples to do this." Although, there was really something between Mark and Olivia. Mark got offended, he didn't thought that Eleanor would think that way.
 
 
 
"Mark, I'm not coming back for our past on how we promised that the two of us will ended up together. Mark, I just want to make up with you. For the years you we're so down, you have no one to tell how lonely you are." 
 
 
 
"Is that really it?" Mark asked. He knew something else. "Is it?" He asked again. "Yes." Eleanor stood up and walked away.

 

 

 
 

 

 

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png