「Prologue」

Fix You : Shooting Stars

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

Prologue

"Have you ever wondered why Mark is like that?" Out of blue, Jessica asked Olivia. Olivia turned to Jessica with a surprised eyes. "Sometimes." Olivia answered. Jessica left a chuckle before speaking. "Mark isn't that scary, I'll tell you." A voice butted in. Jessica and Olivia heads followed the voice.

 

 

A dashing smile greeted them, her light brown eyes were shinning like a star, her hair was effortlessly styled to soft curls. "El?" Jessica opened her arms and hugged her. "How are you?" Jessica asked, "I'm good." The woman smiled, and Jessica smiled back and turned back to Olivia. "Olivia, meet Eleanor. Eleanor meet Olivia." Eleanor quietly offered her hand for a hand shake. "So, this is Olivia, who Mark been crazy with." Eleanor didn't sound bitter at all. Olivia just stared blanky at her. But she was amazed, how can someone look like a goddess? Look so blessed?

 

"El, I thought you won't be able to come?" Jessica asked Eleanor. Eleanor laughed, "Mark would hate me for the rest of his life. And you'll know why I'm back, dont worry." Eleanor stood tall, looking at the people surrounding them before excusing herself to them. 

 

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png