「Chapter 3」

Fix You : Shooting Stars

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

the Stone 

Song of the Chapter : Torn

"Alright, We'll have a runway practice." Said through the microphone. Eleanor watched the models walk down the runway, wearing her creations. Tonight's the night, Eleanor been waiting for this, an event the so important to her life. "You'll nail it." A voice said. Eleanor turned around to see who it was

 

"The event will start at 7 pm, what are you doing here?" Eleanor chuckled, crossing her arms to her chest. "Well, its sometimes better to attend early, than to miss the event." JB said. "Why is it?" Eleanor asked. "Uh, I have an important plane to catch later." Eleanor saw the fear in JB eyes.

 

"What happen?" Eleanor asked. "Parents." JB simply answered. Eleanor didn't asked anything. They knew what's going on, but Eleanor didn't expect that it will last this long. Eleanor gave JB a comforting hug. 

 

 

"So, how are you and Mark?" JB asked, Eleanor turned to JB. "Mark," she sighed before continuing "he's been uh, good, I guess." Eleanor said. "I know he's not." JB said, Eleanor arched a brow. "What do you mean?" She asked. 

 

"I remembered Mark, telling me not to touch you." JB laughed. "Really?" Eleanor laughed too. "He told me, if I ever dare touch you, I'll probably end up in one of our hospitals in Manhattan." Im's is one of the best doctors in Manhattan, they develop their own medicines, had the biggest numbers of hospital branches in United States and South Korea, and His currently taking over the Branches in New York and in Los Angels.

 

"He's so protective towards you, its as if you and Mark were dating that time." JB said, Eleanor nod hearing the story. "Many envied me." Eleanor quietly said. "And I have no Idea why his acting like this." JB sighed. "He doesn't want me to be there anymore," JB turned to Eleanor with confuse eyes. "Because he found someone now. He hates me so much." Eleanor continued. 

 

"No, you're wrong, he doesn't hate you. He just don't know what to do now that you're back." JB said. "What?" 

 

 

"Anyway, Happy birthday.' JB took a small box from his pocket and gave it for Eleanor. "What's this?" Eleanor asked looking at it. "You'll see." JB stood up first before helping her stand up. 

 

"I hope you and Mark get along like you two used to." JB winked before leaving. "Well, BYE!" Eleanor scoffed, follwed by chuckling. "Bye!" JB yelled back, and waving his hand before turning his back to Eleanor. 

 

 

The night came, the guests were starting to sit to their respective seats as the assistants assist them to their seats. Eleanor watched the models rush to the entrance to the runway. "Goodluck." The models said passing by her. "No, goodluck." Eleanor returned a smiled to them. 

 

The music started to play, the models, one by one started entering the runway. You'll hearing people chattering, seeing the flash, flash at them. 

 

-


The models were lining up at the stage, it was the que where Eleanor need to enter. Eleanor walked in with a bright smile plastered in her face, the crowd staring clapping and cheering for her. 
Which made Eleanor's smile bigger. She bowed when she reached the end, and as what practiced Eleanor turned her back and walk towards the models and joined them. 

    
Eleanor stood at the middles and a bouquet of flowers were handed to her.


.

 

 

"Congrats!" Jackson and Jessica greeted Eleanor when see entered the room. The room was for people who are invited to celebrate Eleanor's debut. "Thank you!" Eleanor hugged the both of them, "here, and Advance." Jackson said, same with Jessica. They both handed the red covered box with perfectly tied bow. "Aw, thank you!" Eleanor huggedthe gifts, excusing herself to the table where they were supposed to put the gifts for her. The table was almost full. It was full of black covered boxes and some colorful ones.

 

On the other side, Mark was there chatting with Jinyoung, Mark has been looking at Eleanor at the whole time, he wanted to approach her but something was stopping him. "Oh, there's El." Jinyoung pointed at Eleanor who's now talking to someone, probably a relative of her. 

 

Mark followed where Jinyoung pointed, he just took a look at them before turning back to Jinyoung. Jinyoung look confused when Mark didnt even approach her. "I think I'll go." Mark said, placing his drink down on the table. "Wait, she just came here." Jinyoung said. "I'm not feeling good." Mark said and continued walking. "You've been avoiding her." Jackson appeared right infront of Mark. "Why don't you stay for awhile, and look Eleanor's about to blow her candles." Jessica commented. 


Mark's eyes searched for Eleanor who's was now infront of everyone. He sighed, shaking his head and went back to their table. 


When the candles were lighten, everyone started singing "Happy Birthday." Which made Eleanor confused, she didn't know why everyone's singing happy birthday to her. "And, you were part of this plan." Jinyoung reminded Mark. 


It was supposed to be an advance celebration. "I'm going." Mark said, when Eleanor already blowed her candles and was about to say something. 

 


"Was that Mark?" Eleanor asked when she approached their table. "Yea-" jackson was cut off when a random man covered Eleanor's eyes. The three of them watched the two play. "Theo, stop!" Eleanor said removing the hands from her eyes. 


"I missed you." Theo hugged Eleanor from behind, planting a kiss on her neck. Eleanor turned to Theo and hugged him back


"Guys, this is Theo." Eleanor introduce the three of them to Theo. Jinyoung and Jackson started act weird. Which was unusual, they usually just cool when Eleanor introduce a guy to them.

 


silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png