「Chapter 2」

Fix You : Shooting Stars

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png

just like before

Song of the Day : Forget You

 

"Did you had fun?" His voice was is somehow relaxing to her ears, but his question? Why does he want me lie? Eleanor thought.  "Yes! I did." She gathered all her energy to sound like She had fun. When She was the last one to come, and the first one to leave. "It sounded like you did." He chuckled, She was just smiling throughout our conversation.

 

"Don't miss me too much." He said. "Stop giving me a clue that you're going here." I laughed. "Well, okay" he laughed. "I guess, I should let you sleep." He added. "I guess so." 

 

 



 

That morning, Eleanor decided to have a breakfast with Mark and his girlfriend. Althought that she'll know she's stupid for this plan. But it was probably worth it for her to try and know Olivia before she coukd jugde her. 

 

"I'm busy." Mark said while looking at the papers he needed to sign. "In so freaking 8:37 am, you're this busy? And c'mon, its friday!" She showed Mark her derpy smile. But Mark wasnt looking at her, so she knee down. "Geez, El, don't need like that." Mark said

 

"Only if you come with me." Eleanor pouted, which made Mark chuckled. She did more aegyo toward him. We cant deny the fact that Mark spoiled her too much. "Fine, get up." Mark stood  up, and grabbed his coat. Eleanor cheered as she stood up and hugged Mark real quick. "By the way, Your girlfriend's coming with us." Eleanor said before she could shut the door behind her. Which made Mark frown. 

 



 

Throughout the Breakfast, It was only Eleanor talking, but she's not leaving any clue that she was still trying to move on and how jealous she was.

 

"So, Olivia tell me about yourself." Eleanor said cupping her chin, leaning forward.  looking forward to what she's going to say. It stopped Olivia from eating and glanced at Eleanor then to Mark, then back to Eleanor.

 

"Uh-" Before the words could slip out of Olivia mouth, Mark coughed. "You don't need to know her." Mark said. Wiping of the bits from the egde of his mouth with a tissue. 

 

"And why is that?" Eleanor rolled her eyes at him. "Uh, I work as Mark's P.A." Olivia spit out, with rush. "Oh." Eleanor leaned back, but her eyes changed. Doubtful. Mark noticed it, and stood up grabbing Eleanor's Arm. "El, can I have a moment with you."  

"Why Mark? Can't you just say it here?" Eleanor said, sounded like she was pissed off. "No." Mark shortly said. 

 

"That wouldn't be okay with her." Eleanor turned to Olivia, who was quietly watching the two.  "Just stand up and come with me." Mark said as he squishes Eleanor's arm gently yet powerful grip. Eleanor looked at him, before lying her eyes on to Olivia. Eleanor forced a smile before standing up and swinging her Givenchy onto her arms, walking off before Mark. 

 

"I beg you, stop it." Mark said once they were away from their table. Eleanor raised her eyebrows "why Mark? is she something else other your girlfriend and your P.A?" Eleanor crossed her arms. Mark was nonetheless surprised of what he heard. "is this what you intended?" Mark asked, but it was more like a statement. "No, if this is what you think it is, I dont care anymore." Eleanor went back to their table to bid goodbye to Olivia. 

 



 

"I dont get it." Eleanor stared at the wall, while stuffing with nutella. "what do you mean?" Alyssa asked, busy with her presentation. "does he hate me that much?" Eleanor said. 

 

"who? Mark?" Alyssa lifted her head to see Eleanor. "who else?" Eleanor pouted as she turned to her. "Mark wouldn't hate you if you acted something." Alyssa turned back to her presentation. "all I asked is to be us like before." Eleanor cried. "woah there, past is in the past, you left, and his feelings for you died, okay?" Alyssa said gesturing with her free hand. 

 

Eleanor didn't said a thing, but stuffed more nutella into . 

 

silver-divider1.gif_zpsg01ij5s4.png