Chapter One

You Made Us Change


Chapter One: The Second Time Meeting


 

"Do you see that? He smile at you!" Victoria poke my forearm. I know she's teasing me.

"He must be crazy because smiling at me" I mutter. That guy? Smile at me? You got to be kidding me! I'm not that typical hot-pretty-famous girl. 

Victoria laugh so hard. God, she really doesn't want me to live in peace.

I just walk away from my locker, leaving Tori laughing like a psycho person there.

"Yah! Krystal Jung!!" she shout. Now it's my time to laugh but actually it's more to chuckle.

"You should at least tell me that you're leaving." Tori say as she catch up her breath.

I roll my eyes and look straight. A guy walk toward my direction. He's quite familiar, did I ever meet him before? I mean not at school. I keep looking at him without knowing that I almost bump into a people. Thanks to Tori that save me.

"Gosh! Where are you looking at? You almost bump into a people. Watch where you're going, dear" Tori say and gaze sharply into my eyes.

I avoid her eyes, I didn't care about those so-scary-gaze that she gave to me. My eyes are searching for that 'guy'. He's so familiar. Where I've seen him?Then a.. you know when usually on tv a bulb lighten up when you've got an idea. Yah that kind of thing is happening right now.

"He's the coffee guy!" I snap my finger make Tori look at me weirdly.

"What are you talking about weirdo?" she say and frowning.

"I will tell you later. Bye!" I say before running into my next class.

 

I'm searching that guy while waiting for Tori. Wait! Why would I searching for that guy? Whatever. Tori said that she will be here any minute but she still not shown up. I tap my feet impatiently. Then I see a familiar figure not far from me. Victoria. I wave my hands signaling that I'm here.

"Sorry-" before Tori could finish her words, I already spoke "I'm late. As usual" I say and sigh.

Victoria look at me and pouted. "Whatever, let's go to the car." I say and walk toward my car without I notice a car coming toward my direction. The driver hon me. I startled and the next thing I know I trip by myself. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the driver come out from the car and walk toward me. Victoria help me to stand up while slightly laugh. This girl.

A guy chuckle a bit before asking me. "Next time, watch where you going, dear. Don't worry I already forgive you" He say. His voice is quite familiar for me. I lift up my head and just to see that freaking coffee-freak-annoying-idiot--ing guy!

"You! You're the coffee guy! Oh, you!" I shouted. I can already see people around me looking at me and whispering. I don't care.

The whatsoeverhisname smirk at me and touch slightly my nose. I wrinkle my nose and narrow my eyes to him. "Don't be mad at me. You know that I still owe you an apologize? Don't expect me to be so good at you, bunny" He wink before leaving me that full of anger. 

"You know what I didn't need to forgive and apologize you for what have you done! ."I shout to him but he seem didn't care. I stomp my feet and walk quickly to my car. Victoria follow me behind.

As we enter the car, Tori look at me while raising her eyebrows. "Is this about the things that you're going to tell me about?" she look at me with full of question on her face. I nod. "I will tell you from A to Z while we're on the way home"

This whole year going to be hell. A lot of drama surely coming soon. The whatsoeverhisname really ruined my perfect life!

 

***

A short update before my final exam started. Sadlife. Pray for me guys lol okno. I will try my best to update a long chapter after this. Thank you for having a time reading my fanfic *flying kiss*