Prologue

You Made Us Change

Prologue


I take a sip of my coffee while reading my favorite novel from Ruta Sepetys, 'Between Shades of Gray'. It's not kind of any romance novel but still it worth to read it. Well it is not a romance novel either. I'm at Coffee O' J's cafe which is actually own by my parents. I sit at my favorite seat, which is near the bookshelf. So it make me easy to reach out any book. Well the cafe might be small and boring but yet it still cozy and comfy. It feel so peaceful although there a lot of people here but they just mind their own business. This cafe is the only hope that we have, we have nothing beside this cafe, our family and mushi , our chubby grey cat.


The bell at the door jingle means someone just enter the cafe, I lift up my face from the book just to see a guy with a messy hair and a bad boy look. Ugh totally not my type ever. My sister, Jessica whom mopping the floor rush quickly to the counter. Ignoring them, I just continue reading. Too lazy to know what people around me doing. 


I hold my cup and take another sip of it but unfortunately it's empty. "Wow, I drink so quick. I should make another cup of coffee." I mumble and stand up from my seat. When I turn around...
        
Splash!.
All of the coffee spill to my shirt, leaving a stain on it.
       
 "What.... heck you're looking at?" I shout, loud enough for everyone to hear it. What is wrong with this guy? Didn't he see me here?
        
"Everywhere. Why? Any problem?" he said casually. Why?! He just spill a coffee into my shirt, my freaking shirt!
  
      "Didn't you see here? It's full of coffee stain." I said while pointing to my shirt. He just look at me plainly. No reaction. "So, what?" he said. Such a cocky.
        
"Ya ahjussi, you just spill your coffee into my shirt and you just said what? For your information, I'm the daughter's of this cafe owner." I said with fully proud. Well actually no, not at all.
        
"So, you expect an apology from me? Just because you're the daughter's of this cafe owner? Hell please." he say arrogantly. "Yah, seriously?!" I'm about to slap him but my sister already come into the scene.
        
"I'm sorry sir for what just happen. I'm as her sister want to apologize upon  my sister behaviour. I'm really sorry. Yah Soojung, say sorry!" Jessica whisper at the last sentence, she give me her infamous icy glare which I'm a bit scared of. So with no choice, I'm saying sorry to him. This is .

As soon as my sister repay him back with money, he left the cafe leaving me, my sister and everyone's stare. "Seriously Krystal? Seriously? You just make a great 'free show' for everyone to watch it. Behave yourself please!"with that, Jessica leave me stood dumbfounded.

        "I hope I won't see him again."

 


A/N;
So here's the prologue/preview for this story.

I hope you enjoy slight of preview of this story.
Anyway, I just decide to make this series-story
Feel free to comment :)

Don't forget to subscribes and upvote :D!