Chapter Two

You Made Us Change

Chapter Two: The Hot-Guy Next Door


(All the chapter on this story going to be only Krystal's pov but if it necessary, I'm going to use other character pov also)

I wake up by the smell of bacon and pancakes. It feel so good to wake up like this. I stretched up my body and get up from my bed to brush my teeth. It weekend, so there's no need for me to take a shower and rushing downstairs just to get a breakfast. Nu-uh. Not today.

I go downstairs with happy feelings. I don't have any idea why I'm so happy this morning. My family already gather at the dining table including mushi. I go to mushi and lift her up. her head before putting her down. I go to mom whom busy cooking. 

"Morning, mom" I say in a sleepy voice. Mom give a quick glance at me before saying "Wah, you woke up so early today. Have some breakfast with the other and after this we have something to do"

I nod. I don't know what we're going to do after this but whatever I'm going to eat the bacon and pancakes. I'm so damn hungry!

I'm the last person sitting at the dining table while mom, dad and Jessi discuss something at the living room. I don't care. I'm going to sit and eat the food until all of it is finish. Yes, I'm kind of the don't-care-anything-about-around-me person. 

 

After couple of minute, I finish all of the food. I wash the dishes and walk into the living room.

"What are you guys talking about?" I say and look at them curiously. Before mom or dad could answer my question, Jessi already cut it off. "There's a new hot neighbour moved next to our house!" Jessi exclaimed. I just roll my eyes. While mom and dad slightly chuckle at Jessi action.

"Yes, we're going to visit them after this. You want to join?" Dad ask me nicely. I shrugged my shoulder. "I will go if I want. I'm still sleepy" I say and fake yawning. They all nod and start discussing about something and again, I clearly don't know what they say! So I just go upstairs and crawling into my bed.

"Ah, you never disappoint me bed" I murmur while hugging my pillow.

 

I try to close my eyes but It just won't close. I spent 5 minutes with rolling around the bed. I get up from my bed and walk to my window. I slightly open the curtains and take a peek to our new neighbour. I can see Jessica sly smile when she saw the hot guy. She obviously like him. I look at them for awhile before I decide to go join my family. Changing my pajama pants into a sport shorts and go downstairs.

I approach my sister whom standing behind my father. I tap slightly on her shoulder. She startled a bit

"Gosh, you scared me!" she whisper at me before changing her direction to search that guy.

"So, where the so called hot guy that you've been talking about?" I ask eagerly although I already know how it looks.

While Jessi is busy searching for that guy and my parents busy talking to our ne neighbour, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around just to see a charming yet hot looking guy smiling toward me.

Is he smiling at me? Are you kidding me? A charming guy just smile at me!

I nudge Jessi arm a few time. She turn around and was about to yell at me but then she stop her action. She become speechless. I can see it because I just know it.

"Hi! You must be my new neighbour. Nice to meet you" he greet and give those killer smile. Jessi just give her sheepish smile while me.. I guess I look like a pathetic girl that smiling like an insane person.

"By the what is your name?" He ask Jessi. I'm not jealous instead I ship them. I'm such a good sister.

"Jessica Jung" 

"Wow, American-Korean. I'm Eden by the way. Eden Kim." he say and tilt his head to me "and you?"

"Krystal" I say it coldly. I need to maintain my appereance. The flutter feeling already gone. So, I'm not going to blush or whatever

We spent our neighbour time with talking some stuff and also about ourselves. He's from Washington. He told us that his parents are not from any asian country but he have an asian blood running through his vein. He has a brother and a sister but they live in America as they pursue their study there. It's really great to have some chat with him. He really friendly though. Handsome and friendly. I wll probably put it him on my list.

 

It midnight and I'm still awake. I decide to spent my time by study but you know what, It no fun. So I just laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling and thinking of something. It scare me out when the whatsoeverhisname appear on my mind. Why among all of the guy that I met, it him the one tha come acrss my mind? 

I shove that thought away and look at the window. From here I can see Eden entering his room, shirtless. What a perfect view to see. If Jessi knew about this, she probably going to kick my . I enjoy the perfect view infront of me before my eyes start to feel heavy. Wow, it work! So instead of staring at him, I close the curtains and go to sleep. I hope I didn't get any nightmare by dreaming about that whatsoeverhisname.