Chapter Three

You Made Us Change

Chapter Three: Getting A Revenge


I step out from the bathroom and walk into my closet. Wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I walk downstairs just to be welcome by mom.

"Morning, Sunshine!" Mom greet along with Victoria. I frown when I see her.

"What are you doing here?" I say and take a seat next to my sister.

"Duh, you promise to me and Jessica to have a so called 'Girl's day out'. Don't say you forget about this?" Tori say. I look at her and trying to remember back about it.

"Ah! Yeah. Of course I don't forgot about it." I roll my eyes and pretend like I didn't forgot about it because I actually do forgot about it.

Victoria just shook her head. We finish our meal before going to the mall.

 

Jessi and Tori trying out some dress while me just sitting on the comfort chair. Every clothes in this store didn't really caught my attention to have a try on it. I look outside and wandering. Then I saw Eden with his... girlfriend. Friend, girl. I don't know. Well what a sad news for Jessi. Then, I continue wandering until I caught someone that look really familiar. I narrow my eyes and when I look closely. God, Its really him! Why I always see him like, everywhere. Did he stalk on me or what? I keep looking at him and stop until I heard someone calling my name. I let out a small groan.

"What?" I say and look at Tori. She's showing me a black dress that she already had the same at her closet.

"It look good isn't?" She ask cheerfully. I shook my head.

"You already had the same colour and design in your closet, Tori" I say

Tori shook her head "It doesn't fit on me at all" she pout. I just roll my eyes and mouthing 'whatever'.

I turn my direction back to the whatsoeverhisnameis. He's still there with his friends and a girl beside him. I guess that must be a different girl. I don't know. and I don't even want to know about his life. I tilt my head to the girls. They already pay for their clothes. Thank God!

 

"I'm going to ladies room for awhile, wait here okay" Jessi say and walk away from us. While I and Tori stand here like a statue.

"Krys, let's go to that shop! They're having a sale!" Before I could answer she already run to that store. Typical Tori.

I wait for Tori and Jessi at the same place I stand before. I'm not in mood for shopping right now. I take a glance to the store that Tori go, there I can see Jessi choosing the shoes. "Really, girls?" I let out a small sigh. I decide to go to the cafe that not far from the store that Tori and Jessi are. Order a drinks and a piece of cake, I take seat outside the cafe so that they can see me here.

While enjoying the view around me, I spot that whatsoeverhisname. He's with the same girl, lovey dovey. Ew. Too busy too care about him, I take another sip of my coffee and that when a brilliant idea pop into my mind. I smirk. As I finish the cake, I get up from my sit while holding a cup of coffee. Putting on my sunglasses and made my way towards him. As I walk and walk, he finally infront of me, I accidentally on purpose spill the coffee towards him and slightly to his girlfriend.

"What the !" he say. 

"You ! Don't you see us here?" she push me slightly. Ouch thats so hurt. 

"Sorry, I accidentally do it on purpose." I say as I take off my glasses and that's the moment where the whatsoeverhisname mouth ajar. I smirk at him.

"You!" he yelled. "Yes, me, why?" I say slightly cold. 

He was about to yell at me again but he stop it. I frowned. "So you just got your revenge for me, huh?" he say and stare straight into my eyes, sending a shiver to me. A little scary but not as scary as my sister is. I roll my eyes. I glance a little bit to the people around of me. There's lot of people watching us including Tori and Jessi. Jessi already crossing her arm and giving me her icy glare. I'm death.

"You want to play with a fire? Then let's play with a fire." he finish his word and walk away from me with his annoying girlfriend busy complaining about her shirt smells coffee. Duh, it just a coffee not a unicorn poop or anything. Anyway I'm not scared with his intimidation. Everyone fled the scene only leaving Jessi and Tori standing not far from me.

Jessi walk towards me "I'm going to tell mom about this and you will never escape from that." she say. Oh no, grounded. Again.