Chapter Four

You Made Us Change

Chapter Four: Grounded


"Aw, pity you. It won't be fun without you." Tori pout as I tell her that I'm grounded and Jess will send me to school and also pick me up because I'm grounded. So, Tori will spend her 'driving session' alone. Poor her.

We bid our goodbye before Tori get inside her car and drove off. I take a glance on my watch, another 5 minutes she didn't arrive I'm going to take a public transport.

I tap my foot impatiently. It already pass 10 minutes and she is still not here.

"Hi" I hear someone greeting so I look to my side and holymotherofburrito. He's so handsome.

"Uhm, hi" I say and look away from him.

"I'm Myungsoo. And you?" He say and reaching his hand to shake hand with me.

"Krystal" I say and just give him a smile. It not that I want to be rude, it just that I'm shaking and feeling nervous because a handsome guy just talked to me!

"Oh, nice to meet you" he smile. I melt like an ice cream.

"So, why are you still here?" He ask. I look at him before turn to other directions.

"Waiting for my sister to pick me up but yet she still doesn't show up." I sigh and take another glance on my watch.

"Do you want me to accompany you until your sister come?" He say. Gosh, he is so caring. Please be my boyfriend.

"Hmm.. If that okay with you." I smile but this time I look at him. We make an eye contact. Trust me, he's an angel.

We just having some random chat and a little bit story about him. He move here about a few days ago. Our chat being cut off by a loud hon from the car infront of me. Jessica.

"Look like my sister is here already. Talk to you later?" I say and he just nod.

I enter the car. The journey to our home are pretty short since my house is just about 5 km away from my house. I didn't have any mood to bringing up about why she late. Nevermind I forgive her.

"Eh, mom. You're here? Who handle our cafe?" I say when I see my mom busy watching the kdrama.

"Oh, we're closing today since I'm pretty tired." She look at me and then back to the movie. I nodded my head before climb upstairs.

 

After done taking a bath, I put my white shirt and sweatpants on before heading downstairs. 

"Eh, Jess. Where are you going?" I look at her. She's fully dressed.

"Eden ask me to hang out with him." She grin.

"Have fun on your date!" I and with that she left the house. Here I am stuck in this house.

I go to the kitchen to grab some snack. I plan to just watch some movie in my laptop just to spend my boring day.

I walk to my room and shut the door behind me. Throwing the snack to my bed and taking my projector that place neatly under my bed. I buy it at the thrift shop. It so cool!

I toss my body onto the bed and place the projector beside me. Taking my laptop and search some movie and yeah bla bla bla. A moment later a picture pop out on my white plain wall. I decide to watch 'Easy A'. Girl, you have no idea how much I love this story. I've watch it almost about 10 times and I never get bored with it.

So, basically I just spend my whole day watching some movies while eating a snack on my bed. Pathetic right?

 

"Honey, you have a guest here!" Mom loud voice interupt my moment. I groan and lazily go downstairs.

 

"Who the he-- Tori!!!!!" I shouted and run to her. It's like I've never see her for a year. 

"I bought a snack for us!" She say and we run upstairs.

"So what movie are we watching?" Tori say as she enter my bedroom.

"Just my favourite one." I grin. Tori roll her eyes. 

"I can't even remember how many times did we watch this." Tori say and lay her body on my bed.

"I have an interesting story to tell you!" I chirped. Tori just raise her eyebrows, seem pretty curious with it.

"There's a handsome guy talk to me! He's a new student." I smile cheekly. I can say that I'm pretty much blushing right now.

"Look like someone just found her love of her life" Tori tease me while poking my arms.

"I just met him for god's sake. He's not my love of life." I say but I still can't stop smiling when the image of his handsome face appear on my mind.

"Lied to me all the way you want but your face will always tell the truth." She say and take my laptop. Probably searching another movie to watch.

"Do you think he has the same feeling as mine?" I blurt out. I'm seriously not good at lying things.

"Okay that's it! We should really find every details about him." Tori say.

"But how?" I ask while Tori is busy making a research about something on the laptop.

"Facebook" She smirk.

"People still using a facebook nowdays?" I say. Well it does make a sense. Probably. People nowdays use twitter and instagram a lot more often than facebook. Just saying.

"So what is his name?" Tori ask, ignoring my question

"Myungsoo. Just Myungsoo. He didn't tell me-"

"is this him?" Tori ask while showing me the screen laptop. It's really him! I nod my head quickly.

"Guess that is the answer to your question" Tori wink at me. I probably going to be active on facebook later.

 

***

I'm stuck between homework and life problem. I'm stress! I should done my homework now but instead I spend this precious time updating this fanfic hehehe.

sorry for the grammar or whatsoever I have no time to check. Just enjoy reading.

Kaistal shipper, dream comes true. heck yeah.