SEQUEL PART 1

I'm a ghost who fell in love with a... VAMPIRE?!? (GUILUN VERSION)

 

Aaron’s POV

I leaned on the wall as I closed my eyes, waiting for the dizziness to subside. I felt so weak but I still wanted to go here… in this alley… where I first saw her… where I first met her….

I sat on the ground where we always sat at. It had been two weeks since she vanished. They were still fresh… the memories we shared…

I was hoping to see her again… I was hoping for her to come back again… to my arms… to me… to my life…

I missed her so much… I wanted to be with her… I wanted to hug her… to kiss her… to talk to her… to laugh with her…

It was all my fault. If I didn’t went here… If I didn’t went back here… If I didn’t fall for her… she would still be here… searching for her identity… her family… It was all my fault…

“Aaron…” I heard Calvin’s voice. He sat in front of me with that pitiful look on his face. They knew… they knew how I felt… they knew I was suffering… “Let’s go back. Your Grandpa brought a new prey. It was for you.” I glared at him.

“I told you I won’t drink a human’s blood again! I won’t kill another innocent human!”

“But… you’re weak. Animal’s blood is not enough for purebloods like us especially for us who were drinking human blood throughout our lives.”

“No… I won’t… I can’t… because… she was once like them…” I buried my face in my hands.

“You really love her, right?”

I looked at him. “More than my life. She changed me. She became my new life… Help me… Tell me what I should do… I want to see her again… I want to be with her…”

“Aaron…” he patted my back, comforting me. I knew they were all worried for me… my best friends…

They didn’t leave me… They always supported me… They were like my real brothers… Without them, I must have had vanished already.

I remembered that one time I tried to kill myself… hoping that I would be in the place she was at… to be with her again… but they stopped me… 

 “Do you think you’ll be with her once you kill yourself?!?” Jiro shouted at me as he was grabbing my collar. The other three were just watching us with pained expressions.

“Aaron, even if you kill yourself, you won’t be with her. The place she is in now, Vampires like us won’t be able to reach,” Chun explained.

“We are different from them. That’s why Grandpa Yan said that a Vampire like you and a ghost like her can’t be together,” Calvin added.

They were right. Once I killed myself, it would be more impossible for me to see her again. That was the last thing I wanted to happen.

But even though how much they persuaded me to drink human’s blood again, I always refused. I knew she hated it when she knew I killed innocent people. She wouldn’t like it.

“Let’s go back,” we heard a familiar voice spoke. Soon after, the other two were already standing in front of us. Jiro and Chun came near me and supported me, knowing that I didn’t have much strength.

As soon as we came to my room, dizziness took over my whole body.

“Aaron!” I heard them shouted before all I could see was pure… darkness…

 

“Stop! I said stop it! Don’t kill her!” I heard a familiar voice shouted at me. I opened my eyes and I noticed that I… was drinking a human blood. My fangs were buried in the neck of a girl…

All of this looked familiar…

“Stop it!” I heard that familiar voice again. I looked at the source of the voice and my eyes widen. It was her… It was really her… I removed my fangs from the girl but looking at the body, she was already dead… I looked at her again… Gui Gui… She was back… She was here… beside me… my little ghost…

I tried to hold her but she stepped back… her face showed fear and… anger…

“W-why?” I heard her whispered. I stopped in my tracks… This… This all felt familiar. “Y-you’re heartless,” she added and there, I remembered this scene… It was that day... she decided to stop me in killing humans…

FLASHBACK               

 “W-why?” she whispered. I stopped and looked at her. What did she mean by that?

“What kind of question is that? I’m a vampire after all,” I answered. “Did you enjoy the show?” I .

“Y-you’re heartless,” I heard her whispered.

“I am? But that’s how it is. It’s either I kill them or I vanish.”

“But you shouldn’t do that! They’re innocent!” she shouted. Her face showed how she felt… how much hatred she felt for me…

“What will you do now? Kill me? How? You’re nothing but a ghost… a worthless ghost…,” I said as I carried the dead body and went away.

END OF FLASHBACK

How… the last time I remembered was when I felt dizzy after I came back to the mansion with my friends…

I looked at her again… She was back… my little ghost was back… Whatever happened… it didn’t matter as long as she was here… beside me…

I stepped near her again and tried to hold her but I couldn’t. That was right, she didn’t know yet how to touch things.

“W-what are you doing?” she asked me. Her face was a mixture of anger, confusion, fear… and something I couldn’t distinguish.

What is he doing? Why was he looking at me that way? Like… like he was glad to see me… like I was important for him…” I heard her said in her head. 

What should I do? We were not yet close this time. If I told her about what happened, she wouldn’t believe me…I groaned in frustration.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked me again.

Wait… if I would repeat everything again… if I tried to get close to her again… If we fell in love with each other again… she would vanished… Everything that happened would happen again… That was the last thing I would want to happen… I would protect her now… I wouldn’t let anyone hurt her…

I looked at her with a blank face as I smirked.

“Why was I looking at you like I am glad to see you? That you are important to me? Don’t imagine things,” I mocked her. Her eyes widen.

“Y-you can read my mind?” she asked.

“I can. I also know what you think of me the first time you saw me.” She blushed. How I wanted to wrap her again in my arms but I controlled myself…

“T-then you could also hear my pleas every time you took away an innocent life,” she accused. “Why didn’t you stop? They were innocent!”

I stepped forward, wanting her closer to me. She stepped back as she gulped. How I wished to be with her again… but I couldn’t… I needed to push her away…

“Because I am a Vampire. And those humans… they were just nothing but foods to make me stronger… I don’t care if they were innocent… That’s how life works…” I lied. Her eyes flashed in anger but before she could retort back, I already went away. I needed to get away from her… before I do something that could put her in danger…

I went back to the mansion and searched for Calvin. I needed to talk to him about what just had happened to me. He might have the answer for it… I saw him in the study room, reading like he always did. He looked up from the book as he sensed my presence.

“Aaron, what’s wrong?” he asked me but before I could answer, our other two friends came.

“You two are just here,” Jiro said as he sat at the couch.

“Aaron, what’s wrong?” Calvin asked, seeing my confused face. He knew something was up. Among the four of us, he was the one good in observing. With just one look, he could already figure out if something was wrong.

The room became silent as they looked at me. I sighed. Maybe I should tell them. They could help me. I knew they wouldn’t betray me.

“Calvin, have you heard something about… going back to the past?”

“What do you mean? Something like time travelling?”

“Yeah, something like that.”

“Why, Aaron?” Chun joined in. I sighed again.

I needed to tell them about what happened. That was the only way I could make them help me. I started telling them about what happened between me and Gui Gui. They just remained silent as they were listening to me. An unbelievable look was shown on their faces.

I looked at them as I finished telling the story. I waited for them to show some reaction… suggestions that might help me in my situation…

“Aaron, are you serious?” Chun asked in a doubtful voice. I sighed in frustration.

“Chun, do you think I’ll make something like this? What will I get from it?”

“I know but…”

“I believe you,” Jiro said. We all looked at him. “I know you and the way you told us the story… I felt your feelings… they were real.”

“And to add on that, Grandpa Yan is really that kind of Vampire,” Calvin added. I looked at him. “I also believe you, Aaron.” I smiled, grateful that they believed me.

“Well, you are someone who won’t make those kinds of story just for fun. Also, it was impossible that it was all just a dream. Vampires don’t experience such thing,” Chun also agreed. “But… what are you going to do now?”

“That’s why I was looking for Calvin. I wanted to know if in the History of all the Vampires, something like this had already happened,” I answered as I looked at Calvin who was thinking. After a while, he shook his head.

“No, I haven’t heard or read yet about happenings similar to this in the past,” he said as I sighed. What should I do now?

“What’s your plan?” Chun asked.

“For now, I’ll keep my distance away from her. I won’t come near her,” I answered. That was the best way I could do for now… even if it would kill me… By just thinking that I couldn’t be near her when she was just around… it already broke my heart… but… it would broke my heart more if she vanished… again…

“If that’s what you decided. But, just always remember, we will always be right beside you. If you need help, just tell us,” Jiro said as he tapped my shoulder.

And that was what the plan was. I controlled myself not to be near her again. I didn’t come back to the alley. I was just observing her from a distance… making sure that she was fine…

Every morning, I always watched her in her search for her identity. If there was danger near her, I would clear it immediately…

A week passed that I controlled myself… but one night…

An old man was walking in the alley. This man… was familiar… My eyes widen… It was that man… who tried to put Gui Gui to Hell… the man I erased the memory before… the man that made us closer…

He was coming near her… What should I do? I couldn’t let her see me or else the same thing that happened that night would happen again but if I didn’t do something…

“Look what we have here! A one lonely spirit,” I heard him said as he was approaching her. Gui Gui looked at him with wide eyes.

“Y-you can see me?” she asked.

“I can, of course, I can. And I can also help you,” he said with a mischievous smile on his face.

“H-help me? I-in what?” she stuttered and there, he brought out the liquid.

 I don’t have time! I needed to do this!

“In putting you in the hell you are supposed to be in!” he shouted and was about to throw the liquid from the bottle to her but I was just in time to stopped him.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” I asked in a dangerous voice. The old man and Gui Gui looked at me.

“Y-you’re a vampire!” the old man shouted as he trembled. The bottle fell from his hand as he dropped on the ground. I went in front of him, kneeled down as I looked at his eyes. I erased his memory of this night.

“W-what are you doing?” I heard her asked and I looked at her. How I wanted to hug her right now that she was just in front of me… How I wished to be closed to her again like what I did that same night… but that was the problem…

I shouldn’t repeat what happened to that night.

“I just erased his memory. When the sun rises, get away from here before he wakes up or else… you will vanish,” I warned her before I took a step away from this place. But she spoke again…

“W-why? W-why did you help me?” I heard her asked. I closed my eyes… controlling myself not to tell her the real reason… controlling myself not to tell her how much I missed her… how much I love her… “W-why?” she asked once again… I needed to go… I had to go… but my feet… they wouldn’t move… my body knows… where I wanted to be… and that was beside her…

I clenched my fist as I breathe hard… No… I should control myself…

“I didn’t help you. I was supposed to drink the man’s blood but I thought… he was already old.” I looked at her and smirked. “I might be a Vampire but like humans, I also choose my foods.” And like what I did the last time, I walked away before she could retort back.

END OF POV

Gui Gui’s POV

No, he was lying. I was sure of it. But why… why did he save me? Why do I feel like… he was concerned to me? Who are you? What really are you?

END OF POV

Aaron’s POV

I didn’t come to the mansion. I decided to go somewhere far… somewhere peaceful… where I could think…

I came at a rooftop of a building.

If I continued with my plan, what will happen to Gui Gui? To me? To us? I sighed.

Suddenly, I felt someone’s presence behind me. I looked back and saw Jiro.

“Jiro,” I greeted him. He stood beside me and looked at the dark sky.

“You’re lucky,” he said after minutes of silence. I looked at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked. Among the five of us, Jiro and I were the closest.

“No one knows… about this story… I am going to tell you,” he started. I kept silent, waiting for him to continue. “I… once fell… for a human,” he confessed and my eyes widen.

He looked at me. “Do you remember that time when I almost didn’t go home to the mansion?” he asked and I nodded.

“What happened?”

“Her name is Selina. She was pretty, nice, almost an angel. We love each other so much.” There was a pause.

“W-what happened to her?”

“She… died…”

“H-how? I mean, I’m sure you can protect her,” I said.

“Yeah but… I’m nothing compared to my Grandpa,” he said and my eyes widen.

“You mean… the one who killed her… is Grandpa Wang?”

“Do you know why I immediately believed you when you told me about Gui Gui? Because that was almost the same with me and Selina… The old pureblood vampires like our Grandfathers were very strict with our mates. He wants pureblood to mate with purebloods. Those humans… they were either be our food… or mates of half-bloods… But they can never be with purebloods… that was why… he killed her…”

“I can’t believe this.”

“That’s why you are lucky. You were given a second chance to be with her again… to save her… You shouldn’t waste it,” he advised me.

“But… how can I do that? Maybe I can save her but I can’t be with her or I can be with her but I can’t save her.”

“If you were to choose either Grandpa Yan or Gui Gui, who will you choose?” he asked me and I remained silent. I loved Gui Gui but Grandpa… he was the one who raised me…

Jiro patted my back…

“I’m going first,” he said before he went away.

I should clear my mind… Maybe that would help me find the right answer… Gui Gui, help me…

END OF POV

Calvin’s POV

I was currently going to the study room when I heard voices inside.

“Are you sure?” I heard Grandpa Yan’s voice. I wonder what they were talking about.

“Yes. Every night, at eleven o’clock, she was always there. And when the sun rises, she leaves the place,” I heard another voice said.

“A ghost… I couldn’t believe that my grandson is in love with a ghost.”

My eyes widen. Don’t tell me they were talking about Gui Gui?

“What’s the plan?” I heard a new voice asked.

“Make that ghosts vanish… forever…,” I heard Grandpa Yan said. I immediately went away before they could spot me. I searched for Aaron. Where was he? Aaron, where were you? Gui Gui was in danger.

END OF POV

Gui Gui’s POV

Again, I was in this alley… I wonder when I could go away from this place…

Suddenly, a handsome face popped in my head.

No! Why was I even thinking about that vampire? He was heartless. He didn’t care about anything or anyone but himself… he took away many lives… But…

No buts!

“So it’s true,” I heard a voice coming near me. I saw an old man with a familiar face… That was right… It was the face of the man that always hunted me… Was he… someone connected to him? “To who?”

My eyes widen. He could also read my thoughts which mean… he was also a vampire like him.

“That’s right. I am a vampire. And if I’m not mistaken, you were referring to my grandson, Aaron, right?”

“I don’t really know his name,” I whispered. I didn’t know why but I could felt that he was… dangerous…

He stepped forward as I stepped back.

“W-what do you want?” I asked in a low voice.

“I just want to take away something from this place.”

“W-what is it?”

“It’s not a ‘what’ but a ‘who’.”

Now, I could feel fear enveloping my whole being. The way he looked at me… The way he smiled at me… It was scary… so scary…

“W-who?”

He looked at me with his eyes… those scary eyes…

“You. I will make you… vanish from this world…” he said as I felt hands holding me. I saw two men holding me. They could… touch me? How? Suddenly, I noticed the old man stood in front of me. He touched my forehead and leaned forward until his mouth was on the same level of my ear. “Forever…” I closed my eyes as I felt something hot coming from his hand and into my head.

Somebody, help me!

END OF POV

Aaron’s POV

I now analyzed everything. I knew what I should do now… As I was preparing to leave, I saw Calvin ran to me. He looked worried.

“Aaron…”

“Calvin, what’s wrong?”

“Gui Gui… Grandpa Yan knew about her and he is going to the alley now with some vampires.”

My eyes widen. I immediately went to the alley with Calvin trailing behind me. Soon after, I saw the other two following us.

“What’s wrong?” Chun asked.

“Gui Gui is in danger,” Calvin answered for me.

When we were near the alley, I decided to tell them what I had decided a while ago.

“Guys…” I started. “You’ll support whatever decision I made, right?” I asked them. They looked at me and nodded. “Promise me one thing…” I said as I looked at them one by one.

“What is it?” Calvin asked.

“Whatever happens to me, you’ll never let Gui Gui be in danger, okay?” I asked them.

“Aaron…” Chun whispered. They already knew what my plan was.

“Promise me. Please,” I begged them.

“We promise.”

Then, we made our way to the alley.

Once we came there, we saw Gui Gui being held by two vampires and Grandpa’s hand was on her head. She screamed. No, I wouldn’t let what happened that night be repeated again! I looked at my friends and they nodded.

Jiro, Chun and Calvin held the two vampires who were holding Gui Gui.

I went in the middle of Grandpa and Gui Gui. I held Grandpa’s arm and pushed him away from her with all my strength. Gui Gui fell on the ground. She was breathing hard. Even though how much I wanted to look at her right now… to check how she was… I controlled myself and kept looking at my Grandfather who was glaring at me.

“Are you going to betray me for that worthless ghost?” he roared.

“She is not worthless,” I defended her. He had no right to say that. He didn’t know Gui Gui.

“Then what can a ghost like her do? She can’t even produce you a child if ever you two became together!”

“She can’t… but she gave to me what you failed to give.”

“And what could that be?”

“Emotions… feelings… care… love.”

“Love?” He laughed at the word. “There is no such thing! You’re a Vampire, not human! You can’t feel those things!!”

“You’re wrong! I did feel those and that’s because of her!”

“So, what are you going to do now? I will make her vanish and the only way to stop me is to kill me which I doubt you can do. You are nothing without me!”

“I’m sorry but… if that’s the case… I will kill you,” I said as I attacked him. He was just standing, blocking my attacks. He swung his hand and I was thrown to the wall. I saw him coming near Gui Gui. No, I wouldn’t let you!

I got up and attacked him again but again, he swung his hand at me and I came flying back to the wall. Again, I repeated the attack and the same thing always happened. I looked at my friends and they were also currently fighting with the two vampires.

“What? Is that all you can do? I’m right! How can you protect her when you can’t even give me a single scratch?” Grandpa mocked.

Damn it! What should I do? Grandpa was one of the most powerful vampires in the history. It was impossible for me to defeat him!

I saw him coming closer again to Gui Gui. She was scared, I know. The look on her face… That night… It was the same…

Grandpa kneeled in front of her and put his hand on her head again.

“Help me! Stop it, please!” she screamed. My eyes widen. No! I wouldn’t let her vanish because of me! Not again!

With full speed, I ran and stood again in their middle. I held Grandpa’s hand and with full strength, made him released her. But in the process, Grandpa’s hand was placed on my head. I could feel it. It was hot, Grandpa’s hand. But if ever I die, I wouldn’t let him live.

I put my hand on Grandpa’s neck, putting the last strength in my body to kill him. I could feel the pain… the pain she once felt when he made her vanish. I could feel myself losing strength… My vision becoming blurred… but… before I closed my eyes… I saw Grandpa…

… smiled…

… tenderly at me…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi! I decided to put a sequel, hehe.  But I don't think the sequel is better than the first one. This really isn't the original sequel but I think the original sequel will just make the story longer so I decided to make a new one.

And if you see mistakes on names, please tell me, hehe. I also have a 'jaejoong and you' version of it so maybe I had mixed it, hehe.

THIS SEQUEL HAS PART 2 SO IF U LIKE IT, PLEASE WATCH OUT FOR THE CONTINUATION, HEHE.

Thank u to my 1 subscriber! 

Bubble

and also, to those who comment and asked for a sequel, thank u also. This is for you:

sweetghostBubbleCupcakesPrincessdramaddict

So, that's all for now!

I'll update the second part as soon as I can!

thank u!

n_n

DATE: November 13, 2011