SEQUEL PART 4

I'm a ghost who fell in love with a... VAMPIRE?!? (GUILUN VERSION)

 

VIC’S POV

When the royalties vanished, everything had changed. There had been a fight on who the next King should be but in the end, they decided to made the seat be empty until someone stronger came. But because of that dispute, there had been a fight… causing many vampires especially elders to vanish.

Years passed. I found myself a wife and had a son until I had him… my grandson…

I waited for his arrival… This was the start of the plan.

I remembered the talk I had with King Vanness that night.

 

“What is it?” I asked.

“If ever I die and there would be a need for a new King after the next generation, who do you want it to be?” he asked. I raised an eyebrow. What kind of question was that?

“That time, you might already have a grandson. Do you want him to be the King?” he asked. I glared at him, remembering Ying Jie, the girl I loved.

“I don’t understand what you mean but if ever there is a need for a new king, I will train someone. I will make sure he can change the rules.”

“Someone? Why not your own blood? A grandson?”

“That’s impossible.”

“Why? Because the girl you love is already dead?”

I looked at him. “You know.”

“I do. Apparently, my son also knew.”

“J-Jerry… knew?”

“He did. Look, Vic, I will help you make your grandson be the new King.”

“What do you mean?”

“I will give you most of my power. Combining it with yours and with your grandson, he can be the most powerful vampire. It will also make his life longer. Just make sure that he’ll be the strongest vampire in his generation.”

“Why will you do that?”

“Tonight, the elders will kill me. I need to make sure that the new King will be worth of the throne. That the new King can change the rules for the better.”

There had been a long silence as I processed everything he said.

“I just don’t understand, if they are going to kill you now, why do we need to wait for my grandson to come? Why not now or why not on the next generation?”

“We need enough time. You have to get the trust of all the vampires so that they wouldn’t suspect that you have a plan of betraying them,” he explained.

“But… why my grandson? Why don’t you just fight them? You’re still the king.”

“You’ll know… when the right time comes,” he smiled mischievously at me.

I was confused but I still agreed to his plan. That day, he transferred most of his power to me without anyone knowing…

 

I trained my grandson as what King Vanness ordered me. That was all what I was thinking. I didn’t care if my grandson hated it but I just have to do this.

Time passed by quickly. Aaron grew up as the most powerful vampire in his generation. No one could defeat him. The death of his parents made him stronger. And me, I was now one of the elders, one of the most respected in the entire vampire clan.

I was still confused on what King Vanness told me. What did he mean by I would know when the right time comes?

But then, I didn’t have to wait anymore because the right time… came…

“We found out something,” Elder Qui said. We were in the meeting room. Elder Qui called for all the elders. He said that it was an emergency.

“What is it?” Elder Wang asked what everyone was thinking.

“Jerry… the past prince,” he started. I felt myself froze as I heard Jerry’s name. What did this got to do with him?

“What about him?”

“We found out that he had a child with the human girl.”

My eyes widen because of what I heard. Jerry… and Ying Jie… They had a child? But how…

Why didn’t they tell me?

Did Jerry know?

But…

Ying Jie came back after eight years. I suddenly remembered how Jerry acted throughout that time. How I also felt like it was all planned.

Don’t tell me…

When Jerry and Ying Jie found out about it, Jerry told her to went to Seoul to protect the child? That was possible.

Jerry knew how dangerous it was if the other vampires especially the elders knew about the existence of his child with Ying Jie. They would kill the child and Ying Jie.

For the elders, a pureblood vampire who would have a child with a human was a disgrace. What more for a Royal vampire?

“What was it? A boy or a girl?” Elder Chen asked.

I knew they were threatened especially if it was a boy.

“It was a boy. He already has a wife and a teenage daughter.”

“The son… does he know about him being a vampire?”

“We don’t know yet about that. We just found out about him just recently.”

“What should we do?”

“What else? We will kill him and his family. Anyone who had the blood of the Royals should vanish.”

I clenched my fist. No, I wouldn’t let you. I hadn’t done anything to save Ying Jie but I will surely help her son and granddaughter.

END OF POV

YING JIE(GUI GUI)’S POV

“Mom, Dad, I’m home!” I shouted as I entered our house. I just came back from school. I was a graduating college student.

“Oh, Ying Jie, you’re home early,” my mother smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

“Mom, where is Dad?”

“He was delivering some vegetables to Mr. Lin.”

Our family was just a middle-class. My parents owned a store which sells vegetables.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked as I went in the kitchen where my mother was at. She was cooking our dinner.

“Of course, your favourite,” she answered and I cheered. My mother really spoiled me.

Suddenly, I stopped as I smell something. The smell was not good but… I could feel myself craving for it.

I looked around, searching for it. That was when I looked at the fresh meat on the table. No, it was not the meat I wanted.

It was…

…the blood that was on it…

I gulped.

What was wrong with me? I had become like this since my eighteenth birthday. I always craved for fresh bloods when I saw and smell one.

Also, I found many changes that happened to me. I suddenly became more alert in my surroundings. My eyesight became clearer. I could distinguish things immediately just by smelling. I also ran faster than before. And my eyes… I suddenly got irritated by the sunlight.

“What’s wrong?” my mother asked me in concern.

“N-nothing,” I answered as I averted my gaze from the meat.

“Oh, my princess is here,” I heard my father’s voice. I turned around and hugged my father.

“You came home early,” he said.

“The teachers were in a meeting so we were dismissed early,” I answered.

Suddenly, we heard a knock.

“I’ll go get it,” I said as I went to open the door. I was shocked when I saw Grandma. Grandma was my father’s aunt. She was the one who raised him. She was living in Seoul but she visited us sometimes here in Taipei.

“Oh my, my beautiful granddaughter, I missed you,” she said as she hugged me. I happily hugged her back.

“Dad, Grandma is here!” I shouted as I led Grandma inside.

“How have you been?” Grandma asked Dad.

“We’re fine, Aunt. Why did you suddenly come here in Taipei? You didn’t even call us. We could have fetched you at the airport.”

“Don’t bother. I just wanted to visit my sister’s grave. It was our parents’ death anniversary and I wanted to be with my sister on this day,” she said with a sad voice.

I couldn’t help but held her hand. She looked at me with a smile. She caressed my cheek. 

“You really looked like your grandmother… especially your eyes… very clear… very innocent,” she whispered.

She always told me about my father’s mother. She said that I looked like her especially her eyes. That was why they named me after her.

She died when my father was still a child. No one knew about my grandfather, though. They said that when my grandmother came from Taipei when she was still a teenager, she was already pregnant. My grandmother didn’t tell her parents who the father of the child was.

When my grandmother died here in Taipei, my aunt decided to live here with my father. But when my father graduated college, Grandma decided to move back to Seoul. My father wanted to stay here so that he could still always visit his mother’s grave.

“We’ll go with you. We also want to visit Mom,” Dad said.

END OF POV

VIC’S POV

The elders were preparing. They decided to Kill Jerry’s son and his family tonight. I would be coming with them. I didn’t know what I should do to prevent them from killing them but I would try.

“Grandpa, what’s happening?” my grandson, Aaron, asked as he came inside my room. I smiled secretly. Our plan was a secret. No one noticed it but… not my grandson.

He noticed it. He knew something was wrong. I knew he would be a perfect king.

“Me and the other elders just have to do something,” I answered.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

“We need to go,” Elder Wang said and I nodded. I tapped my grandson on the shoulder before I walked away.

Then, we went there… to the place where I buried her…

END OF POV

AARON’S POV

I knew something was not right. This was the first time I saw the elders do something together. I knew this was a secret plan but I was trained by Grandpa to be very alert not just on surroundings but to those who were around me. Their facial expressions and movements…

Even without saying anything, I noticed the feared look on their faces…

“Aaron, what’s wrong?” Calvin, one of my best friend, asked me.

“Nothing. I was just thinking of something,” I whispered.

I wonder what important matter the elders needed to do tonight. I would have wanted to go but… still, they were the elders. They could sense my presence.

 I didn’t know why but… I just felt like this night would be… bloody…

END OF POV

YING JIE(GUI GUI)’S POV

We were in front of my grandmother’s grave. We stayed here for two hours already. It was already dark.

“Let’s go,” Dad said as he stood up.

We were walking away when I suddenly felt something… like someone was coming to us… no, not just someone, but many…

I saw Dad stopped walking the same time I did. My mother and Grandma looked at us in confusion. My father looked at me intently, as if asking if I also felt something was wrong. I gulped.

“We need to go,” Dad said in alarm. He grabbed Mom’s hand and walked faster. I grabbed Grandma’s hand and walked behind them.

I could feel my heart beating so fast. I was so nervous.

“What’s wrong?” Grandma asked but we just kept silent. Mom just kept quiet and let Dad pulled her with him.

Suddenly, there were men that surrounded us. They were so many. Grandma shouted.

“D-dad,” I whispered in fear.

I could see it… their eyes… they turned red…

“So you are Jerry’s son,” one of the men said.

“Who are you?” I heard Dad asked the man. His voice didn’t show fear.

“Yeah, you are his son. No doubt. You look like him. Not only that, I could see that you two had the same attitude. Your face… that look… that was the same look he had when we killed him with your mother,” the man continued.

My eyes widen. I could hear Grandma gasped. I saw Mom looked worriedly at Dad who was now clenching his fist. I knew he was mad. These men… were the reason why he became parentless…

“There is also no doubt that you are a vampire. Looking at your eyes now…”

I looked at Dad’s eyes as I heard what the man said. It was true… Dad’s eyes… turned red… the color of blood…

“But too bad, you and your family will die tonight!”

Suddenly, everything happened so fast. The men came forward and attacked us but Dad… he was so fast that he protected us from the attacks. The men stopped as they looked at him.

“Now, you just proved to us that we should really kill you!”

Again, they moved to attack us. Mom and Grandma was hugging me, shielding me from seeing the bloody fight that was happening. We couldn’t run… they were all around us…

Suddenly, I heard Grandma and Mom shouted as I smelled blood. They were dragged by some of the men.

Before I could see what was happening, I felt myself being lifted. I looked at Dad who was carrying me as he ran so fast. But before we could leave that place, I saw Mom and Grandma on the ground… lifeless…

I cried as I looked at them.

“I won’t let anything happen to you,” I heard Dad whispered but I knew he was getting weak. Fighting all those men by himself was not easy. And now… I knew he was also in grief because of what happened to Mom and Grandma…

I could feel the men following us.

Just then, I felt Dad stopped. I looked in front and saw some of the men blocked our way. Dad put me down.

“Ying Jie, always remember that I love you, okay?” he whispered and I cried harder.

“Dad.”

“I know you also found out the changes in you. I want you… to run as fast as you can while I fight them, okay?” he whispered to me.

“Dad, I won’t leave you,” I cried.

“You have to do this, princess.” He said as he looked at me lovingly. I nodded. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

He shield me with his body as he, again, fought the men. I looked at him one more time before I ran as fast I could. I could see Dad blocking the way, preventing those men to follow me.

I didn’t stop running. I should live… for Dad, for Mom, for Grandma…

But I think luck was not on my side. One of the men blocked my way. I turned around but another man came. I looked at the man behind me as he approached me.

“Be fast and kill her,” I heard the first man shouted at the second man. I looked at the second man as he was now standing in front of me.

I saw his hands coming closer to me, to my head. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t scream. I couldn’t talk. All I could feel was the fast beat of my heart inside my chest.

I closed my eyes as I felt him held me. His one hand held my head. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I didn’t know why I did that.

But… I thought I saw something in his eyes…

Like… longing… love…

Just then, I felt like my whole body was on fire. Like my soul was being taken away from my body.

I screamed. It was so hot! Stop! Stop it!

Dad!

Until, I just felt…

…nothing…

END OF POV

VIC’S POV

The elders were fighting Jerry’s son while he blocked the way where his daughter ran to.

He was getting weaker. I knew I couldn’t do anything to save him now especially that the elders were around.

Just then, I saw Elder Qui passed Jerry’s son. He was going to kill his daughter. I could save her. I knew I could.

I followed him as he followed Ying Jie’s granddaughter.

There was really no doubt that they were from Jerry’s flesh and blood. They were powerful. Jerry’s son looked like him and his granddaughter looked like Ying Jie.

I stopped as I saw Elder Qui cornered her. I knew this was very hard for her. Her family died and now, there were vampires who were going to kill her.

Elder Qui saw me so I didn’t have any choice but to also block her. I knew I could still do something but… what? What should I do?

Jerry, Ying Jie, help me. We needed to save your granddaughter.

I approached her, telling Elder Qui that I wanted to kill the girl myself.

“Be fast and kill her,” he said.

Soon, I was already in front of her. She was looking at me in fear. Even though I still wanted to look at her longer, I couldn’t. I could see Elder Qui watching me.

I saw her closed her eyes as I raised my hand. But when I put my hand on her head, she opened her eyes.

This look… those eyes… Ying Jie… my Ying Jie…

I suddenly remembered the first time I met her.

 

“Open them…”

 

I remembered whispering those words to her, wanting to see her eyes again…

Just then, I made a decision. Whatever way it was, I needed to save her from them… without them knowing that she was still alive…

I was glad that King Vanness gave me his powers. Without it, I couldn’t do this.

I closed my eyes as I remembered that dark alley… the alley where I first saw her… the alley where I fell in love with her…

I concentrated as I took away the girl’s soul from her body and transferred it to that place.

Through this, they would think she was already dead because of her lifeless body… but what they didn’t know was…

… she was still alive…

… her soul was just hiding in that place…

… in that dark alley…

 

The elders celebrated because they succeeded on killing everyone that had a Royal blood. But they were wrong…

Because the Princess of the vampires was still alive…

Every night, I always checked on her. I knew she was confused. She couldn’t remember anything. I needed to erase them… her memories…

I couldn’t let her go back to the place where her family died. The elders might find her.

Every eleven o’clock in the evening, I always pulled her back to the dark alley, afraid that once she got away from there, she would be discovered by the elders especially that the vampires usually came out during the night.

Luckily, no vampire ever came to that place until…

I was currently watching the girl as she was looking around in bored. I knew she hated it but I needed to do this for her own sake.

Suddenly, I could see two figures coming closer to the dark alley. My eyes widen as I saw Aaron with a girl. What was he doing here?

I knew he saw her. He just pretended he didn’t.

I was afraid for the girl. She could see someone die in front of her but I couldn’t do anything. My grandson would suspect something if I stopped him. I also couldn’t pull the girl away from that place and bring her to other place. Aaron might suspect.

 

I knew she was scared. It gave her a shock. She was traumatized. I tried to do something the next day but…

I saw him… my grandson… watching her from afar…

I suddenly remembered myself on him. I was also like that with Ying Jie…

I knew my grandson was intrigued by her… just like me with Ying Jie…

And with the look on his face… I knew where it would led to… especially the way the girl also looked at my grandson…

I smiled…

Ying Jie didn’t love me… we didn’t belong to each other…

… but I knew our grandchildren were…

King Vanness, was this what you mean? Was this the reason you wanted my grandson to be the next King?

So that your own granddaughter would be the next Queen…

The throne would be given back to your family…

… to the Royals…

END OF POV

 

FLASHBACK ON KING RAIN

KING VANNESS’S POV

I was currently at my room, grieving for my son’s death. I couldn’t believe I let them killed him. I couldn’t believe I didn’t do anything to save him. This was all my fault!

Suddenly, I saw some light came from my ancestor’s bowl. I stood up and looked at it. There was water on it. My father told me that it was powerful. It could make me see the past and the future but I never did see anything on it.

My father said that only the very important things would be seen from it.

I could feel anger building inside me. Why? Why didn’t it tell me about my son’s death?!? I might have done something! He was the prince, the next in throne. He was very important! Without him, no one would inherit the throne!

Suddenly, I saw something… images… of me being killed… by the elders….

I clenched my fist. Traitors!

But then, new images came…

My eyes widen as I saw the event where my son met and fell in love with a human girl. But I became more shock when the human girl told my son that she was carrying his son. My son told her to go to Taipei and hide. 

I saw more images…

Images of the girl giving birth…

Images of my grandson…

Images of his daughter…

Images of them…

…being killed…

Images of Vic and his family…

Images of Vic helping my granddaughter…

Images of her…

…with Vic’s grandson…

Images of them…

… as the King and Queen…

Images of rules being changed…

More images came…

Images about…

… the future…

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi! I'm sorry for the very late update. I just got a problem writting this one, haha.

Anyway, Are your guess right? haha

And I'm sorry if i disappointed u guys by this chapter especially if this is not what u expected.

For those who subscribed and left a comment, thank u so much!

BubbleGuilunLove , CupcakesPrincess 

 

That's all!

Or do you guys want more? haha! just joking!

Bye bye!

n_n

DATE: December 11, 2011