|| Caught

Playgirl, baby
✷  .* ✫ *  ·  · ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
Every corner Wendy made in school today was cautious, peeking over before finally turning the corner because her heart cannot handle any more surprises. Not from hot seniors, not from any kissing attack, not from anyone. Wendy slumped further down her chair and winced as she recalled the incident from yesterday. 

"Want to try something new, Wendy Son?"

Wendy immediately flared up as Irene's question popped in her mind once again. She gave a small groan, plopping her head on her desk to try and erase the memories that had lingered inside her head for the whole morning. Like, goodness gracious, she could still feel the weight on her lap where Irene had, appallingly, made herself comfortable. And her heavy breathing as the older girl leaned in closer to her and locked their lips togeth-

"AAH!" Wendy half-screamed and shot up from her sitting position, startling the sleeping girl beside her.

"Wendy?" Seulgi peered from beside her, cracking an eye open to question the strangely blushing girl. "You okay?"

"Yeah, no, I mean- Yes! I'm okay! I am okay. I just need to, uh, go to the washroom for a sec." Wendy felt the flaring on her own neck, her arms snapping up to cover her cheeks so fast she slapped herself. Seulgi winced, feeling the pain, hands reaching for Wendy's hands to soothe the younger girl down.

"You seem a bit fidgety. You sure you dob't want me to accompany you?" Seulgi asked but no sooner had she said that, yawned.

Wendy shook her head vigorously and patted Seulgi's hand signaling her to go back to sleep before speeding off. She jogged clumsily towards the toilet, hands still attached to her cheeks so she had to give the door a bump with her shoulders to open it. Just as she opened the door, it yanked open from the other side causing Wendy to stumble, losing her footing. 

"Wait, NO-"

Soft arms wrapped themselves around her instead of the impact she was expecting. Wendy had already prepared her goodbye speech in her head but all went blank when she realized who had caught her.

"Huh, that's the second time I catch you falling for me." Irene let out a small laugh though her eyes twinkled with worry, checking for bruises or any other abnormalities on the younger girl. "Careful, I won't always be around to save you."

Wendy scrambled out of the hold, mentally screaming at herself for choosing this particular toilet. The cause of her worries was just in front of her and she feels like puking. Puking out that wonderful breakfast her mom had made for her and that one piece of biscuit Seulgi had offered her before the lesson began. Wendy staggered towards the sink, Irene trailing behind her half-amused, half-curious. The older girl peeked over Wendy's shoulder innocently, watching as the other girl splashed some water on her strangely red face and- wait is she doing breathing exercises?

"Wendy?"

Wendy exhaled loudly, peeking at the senior behind her fringe meekly. "Y-yeah?"

Irene tilted her head, seemingly lost in her own thoughts as she eyed Wendy through the mirror. She tapped Wendy's shoulder softly, waiting for her to turn around. Irene tried to suppress the urge to smile when she saw how shy Wendy had become, choosing instead to comb her fingers through Wendy's messy fringe. Wendy closed her eyes, feeling the older girl getting closer but miserably failing as she realized how similar this situation is to the one that happened yesterday. She opened to protest, edging further away from Irene but the little space Irene had provided her proved to be difficult to work with, her back piercing the edge of the sink painfully that she had to stop moving or else her lips will not be the only thing sore.

"Irene sunbae, I t-think I need to go.." Wendy trailed off when she noticed how cutely Irene had pouted, her forehead already forming beads of sweat as she felt how close, so ridiculously close, Irene was to her. She needs to get out of here, fast. Her breath hitched up instantly, as Irene traced her finger index finger along her cheeks. "Irene..."

Wendy whispered meekly before the older girl had shut her up with a kiss. Wendy's hands flung backwards to grip at the edge fiercely, her knuckles turning white when she felt Irene pushing herself closer (is that even possible, God?!) and arms snaking around her torso to steady her. Wendy swears she feels the grin on Irene's stupid face.

Irene was smiling, not from amusement but from how adorably cute Wendy's reaction was. She broke off the kiss, her hands still snug around Wendy's waist.

"Aw, you don't like my kisses?" Wendy can practically hear her pout.

Before the younger girl replied, Irene had placed a single finger on Wendy's lips, stopping her from talking. "You're cute."

Wendy felt the blood rushing to her cheeks once again, she was sure this has been the reddest she will ever be in her life. Not even the mightiest sunburn can compare. 

"You're beautiful.." Wendy mumbled in response and looked down, missing the surprise that flashed across Irene's features for a slight moment, replaced with a soft smile. 

"Thanks, you're not so bad yourself."

"Ah? Did I say that out loud, ." Wendy cursed herself.

Before Irene could tease the younger girl more, the door to the toilet suddenly opened and in a state of panic, Wendy had shoved the older girl aside and pulled them towards the nearest cubicle, shutting it close so quickly that it produced a loud bang.

"Woah, that scared me. That girl must have been dying to pee." Wendy hears a giggle slightly after. 

Well, they were half correct. She's dying to get out of here. 

Irene reached out to finger Wendy's collar, enjoying the close proximity she had to Wendy and sniffed her happily much to the surprise of the younger girl. Wendy pleaded with her eyes for the older girl to stay still, pressing her ears close to the cubicle door. Irene frowned at the lack of attention because firstly, how dare she. And secondly, how could she resist not touching Irene when they're locked together inside this small space. Irene crinkled her nose and placed a firm hand on the door, just slightly away from Wendy's head but near enough to startle her. Wendy gasped, trapped between the wall and the senior's arm, curiously looking at Irene.

"Well?"

"Huh?"

"The kiss. Did you like my kiss?"

"I, uh..? M-maybe."

"Just a maybe?" Irene gave an exaggerated sigh and squishes Wendy's cheeks softly. "Looks like I'll have to kiss you until you like it."
 
✷  .* ✫ *  ·  · ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
Heyyy, wow it's been a while i apologise omg. and incredibly short chapter, i'm sorry!! :p