|| Something New

Playgirl, baby

 

✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
 
Wendy was freaking out. She can hear her own mother faintly calling her to come have dinner, faintly snapping her out of her daydream-like state and finally stared at her watch. It's already 8.30pm. Wendy has been in her room for approximately 2 hours just freaking out. 
 
 
 
3 hours earlier
 
 
 
Wendy wandered outside the music room for their spare sectional practice, trying to surpress a yawn that was about to come. She rubbed her eyes sleepily but was quickly awakened when her flute had hit her temple due to the fact that she was holding it in the hand that she used to scratch her eye. Wendy coughed and glanced around to see if anyone had noticed her dumb moment and felt her soul leaving her body when the young girl saw Irene standing a little distance away from the percussion section, staring right at her. 
 
 
 
Wendy in a quick breath and felt her face burning up when she catches a small grin across Irene's face. Looking downwards, Wendy tried to scuttle past hoping that Irene might leave her alone but Irene was already reaching for the younger girl as soon as Wendy crossed paths with her. Wendy gave an inward whine when she felt the coldness of Irene's palms prickling her skin, staring wide-eyed as she frowned at the older girl.
 
 
 
"Your forehead..." Irene giggled and reached out a hand to rub out the sore spot where Wendy's flute had hit her just now. "Better?"
 
 
 
Wendy found her forehead wrinkling at the action while Irene gave a small smile, her fingertips ghosting over the patch of skin. "Y-yeah, it's okay now. Sorry, I have to um, my flute, practice... yeah."
 
 
 
Oh my God, Wendy.
 
 
 
"You know, that's the third time."
 
 
 
"Eh, sorry?"
 
 
 
Irene hid a giggle behind her hands. "That's the third time I caught you blushing in front of me today. That's really cute. You're cute."
 
 
 
Wendy choked and almost dropped her flute if not for Irene quickly catching the end of her instrument. "Woah, and a klutz too. I guess you really need me around, huh, Son Seungwan."
 
 
 
Wendy coughed and gently yanked her flute back with a small thanks, trying to desperately escape the awkward situation. Repositioning the small instrument back in her hands, Wendy gave a quick nod to Irene and scurried off to a secluded corner to calm down her crazily beating heart. And maybe do something about her heated face. Wendy walked off rigidly, wondering if she should get an ice pack for her red face. Irene watched in amusement at Wendy's retreating figure, only looking away when the younger girl turned a corner.
 
 
 
"Yah, you're not thinking of.." Yoona, her fellow percussionist, suddenly said and nudged Irene's side. The shorter girl chuckled and shoved the slightly older girl away. "Don't do anything you might regret, Bae Juhyeon."
 
 
 
Irene huffed and pouted at Yoona. "I wasn't thinking of anything!"
 
 
 
Yet.   
 
 
30 minutes later
 
 
 
Wendy wearily trudged back to the music room, slightly out of breath from all the blowing and arms aching from holding up the tiny stupid instrument. She sighed and pushed open the door, relieved to find that the others were already packing and ready to go home and call it a day. Wendy skipped her way to the storage room, already feeling a tad bit happier since she realised she can finally go home and rest.
 
 
 
Just as she was about to push the door open, Wendy's perky ears picked up some kind of squeaking sounds coming from the other side of the door. Some kind of squeaking and shuffling and
 
 
 
"Aahh." 
 
 
 
Wendy almost bowled over when she heard a small moan, her face already heating up and she took every ounce of strength and resilience she had in her body to will herself not to push open the door. 
 
 
 
"Did you hear that?" An alert voice quipped up from the other side and Wendy crouched down by instinct and covered . "Check on it!"
 
 
 
Wendy swears she can hear the thumping of her heart in her ears when she heard the shuffling sound coming dangerously nearer to the door. She was not ready for confrontation, not when she hears that kind of noises. Noises that can indicate that-
 
 
 
The door was yanked open and Wendy stared up, horrified, open in shock and her eyebrows shot to the maximum height. Wendy emitted a strangled cry from the back of when she found Irene staring down at her, her face boaring an amused expression discovering the crouching girl right by the door frame. Wendy was still down, daring her eyes to survey the person in front of her. Messy dishivelled hair, the top two buttons on her blouse popped and her skirt was wrinkled. Irene gave a small smile, winked and closed the door but not fully, allowing a small fraction open.
 
 
 
Wendy was already hyperventilating by then but when Irene turned back to the room, she was astounded. She eyed the small crack of the door and disbelief ran across her whole body. 
 
 
 
It's not fully closed, should I close the door? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MOVE SCHOOLS. Wait- hold on. Why did Irene sunbae leave the door ajar? Was she..? Was she urging me to listen more?! What, how do I, why do I- 
 
 
 
Wendy's panicked thoughts were suddenly interrupted by another muffled moan and the younger girl immediately became quiet. She covered with her hands and inched closer to the door frame, too scared to look inside but close enough to press her ears against the door and listen to whatever was happening inside the room. Her face produced a deep shade of red as she heard the same sounds over and over again but no matter how hard she willed her body to just run away, Wendy was already enticed by what was happening inside the storage room.
 
 
 
More than 5 minutes has passed when Wendy realised that the pair was already done and ready to emerge from the room. Wendy winced when she heard footsteps drawing near, sighed loudly and dived to a corner full of boxes that was used to store music sheets. Hiding herself carefully between the mountain of boxes, Wendy peered through them, hoping to identify whoever was in the room along with Irene. Much to her frustration, said girl didn't even give one turn to look back, giving Wendy the chance to only survey her back. Irene merely smiled at the mystery girl and gave a lingering pat on her back before sending her off. Wendy watched as Irene stood motionless about 3 feet away from her before witnessing the older girl looking around the vacinity as if searching for someone.
 
 
 
Wendy held in her breath when she realised that Irene was looking for her and she tried to think of a plan to wriggle her way out of this uncomfortable position without Irene noticing her. She surveyed the narrow space on either sides of her and contemplated going down on all fours and crawling out and away from Irene's sight but that would have been too awkward. Plus, there were other music club members present in the room and if they saw Wendy crawling on all floors across the floor, they'd think of her as some kind of weirdo or something. Wendy grunted and accidentally kicked down the box near her left foot, causing the whole stack to topple over. The short girl groaned and looked up, finding Irene curiously looking at her direction and finally smiling when she saw a small glimpse of Wendy's brunette hair.
 
 
 
No.
 
 
Irene was coming nearer.
 
 
1 more feet.
 
 
 
"So, Wendy." Irene bent down and leveled herself so she was eye to eye with the younger girl. Wendy gulped and pressed herself against the wall, her eyes drifting off to anywhere but the older girl in front of her. Irene giggled and inched closer, so close that Wendy can practically smell the brand of her shampoo. Wait, what.
 
 
 
"So," Irene continued. "You saw, huh?"
 
 
 
More like heard. Wendy whispered in her mind but daren't say it out loud so she just gave a small, meek nod. Irene scrutinized Wendy's expression for awhile before edging nearer to the younger girl, her arms locking Wendy in place as she placed them at either sides of Wendy, at the wall. 
 
 
 
"Want to try something new, Wendy Son?" Irene gave a half whisper as her eyes trailed from Wendy's eyes to her lips. Irene smiled as the pink, full lips engulfed her sights and she fully took in how plump and kind of pink Wendy's lips are. Wendy was already shivering from the close proximity and abruptly turned her head to the side, closing her eyes shut because she's afraid that if she stares back at the deep orbs, Wendy might fond herself hypnotized or entranced or whatever that holds her under Irene's sharp stares.
 
 
 
Irene was still giggling at the younger girl's struggles so she took her right hand off the wall and placed them gently under Wendy's chin. The sudden cold touch made the slightly shorter girl gasp, her head turning once again to face the older girl. Wendy's chin trembled as Irene slightly it woth her thumb as if telling her to relax but Wendy was anywhere near relaxed right now. Her body was rigid and flat against the wall that she fears she might be getting cramps soon.
 
 
 
"It will be a good experience." Irene whispered, her eyes softening as she leaned her face closer to Wendy, stopping an inch away from the other's lips to give her own dry pair a . Irene blew out a puff of air and as soon as she felt Wendy flinching, connected their lips together. Wendy winced, as she felt herself melting from the incredible sensation. Irene was gentle, now fully placing both her hands on Wendy's cheeks as she leaned forward to plop herself on Wendy's lap. Wendy gave a small grunt and sat motionless, allowing Irene's lips to ghost over her own ones. Her first kiss was scary, uncomfortable, sudden but oh, was it incredible. This was something new.
 
 
 
Wendy was already ready to combust when she felt Irene nibbling on her lower lips, her eyes shut tight and hands flailing to find something to latch themselves to before finally resting on Irene's school blouse. Wendy clung on the material, slightly tugging it when her emotions started going haywire and whimpered, pleading for Irene to end the kiss.
 
 
 
With one last over the area she nipped, Irene gave a peck before pulling away from the dazed girl. Wendy's eyes were glazed and teary, hanging slightly open as her hands finally lost their strength and just hanged limply after releasing her hold on Irene. The older girl was amused by her reactions and promptly shook the younger girl back to reality.
 
 
 
"Oi, Irene, what the are you doing there??" 
 
 
 
Someone called out from behind, not realising that Wendy was there along with the other girl as the mountain of boxes obscured their sight of both girls. Irene lifted herself off Wendy and her head popped out from all those boxes.
 
 
 
"Ah, nothing. I was just picking up the drumsticks Yoona unnie dropped earlier. She said it rolled around here somewhere!" Irene shouted back and chuckled, before returning to face Wendy. "Wendy?"
 
 
 
Irene held Wendy's arm, the cold touch snapping her back to reality. 
 
 
 
"I-I-Irene unnie."
 
 
 
With that, Wendy scrambled back up, followed by Irene.
 
 
 
"Where are you going?" Irene asked, an amused look painted her features once again when she saw how flustered the other girl was acting. 
 
 
 
"H-home." Wendy rushed to say and quickly went into the storage room to put back her instrument.
 
 
 
Present Time
 
 
By the time Wendy finally had the guts to emerge from the storage room, Irene was already nowhere to be found so the young girl took this chance to run straight back home after school.
 
 
And now here she was, lying down on her bed, her mind rewinding the kiss- Her first kiss- that happened back then with Irene. Wendy was so confused. Did she like it because she likes the sensation? Or did she like it because Irene was the one who kissed her? Wendy groaned and placed an arm across her face, she was still hot and bothered over the fact that Irene just casually kissed her at the back of the music room. Oh God, the kiss felt so good.
 
 
 
Wendy bit her lips, a finger automatically going up to graze over the bottom lips where she remembered Irene casually assaulting it with her illegal lips. She wants to call Seulgi, she has to call Seulgi. Wendy badly wants to share this piece of news with someone, anyone in hopes that it might lift up the heavy weight feeling in her chest. 
 
 
 
"Ugh!" Wendy groaned and rolled over. Might as well sleep the problems away. 
 
 
 
Mysteriously enough, her dreams consisted of strawberries (which vaguely smells of Irene but Wendy wasn't sure) and kissing.
 
 
✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  
 
 
A/N: ha ha, *sweats* im so horrible at updates . BUT GUYS!!!
WENRENE WAS SO CUTE THIS PAST FEW DAYS DURING SMTOWN ENDING CONCERTS AND THEM BEING ROOMMATES AND JOYRI'S IG POST AND SEULGI'S IG BEFORE SLEEPING. I feel so attacked by rv and wenrene but mostly wenrene. Spazzed like wtf on twitter no regrets guys!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway!! here's the latest chapter, ooh la la Wendy's first kiss was stolen. By. Irene!
 
 
Thank you for subscribing as always and reading this story. Your comments are also appreciated and oh so lovely. love you all. till the next update : D