|| Bae Playgirl

Playgirl, baby
✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
 
Wendy wasn't sure but she thinks she hears muffled sighs and whispers coming from the shelves behind her. Scratching her chin, Wendy turned a page and scrunched her forehead as her ears perked up to the slightest sounds around her. And oh, she noticed herself reading the same passage for the 5th time. Not that she counted, Wendy wasn't really the type of person to notice her actions so it really wasn't a surprise when she found herself not being able to concentrate.
 
 
 
"...break... sorry... not you... me." Wendy can slightly pick up bits and pieces of the conversation. She chewed her lip as her curiousity got the better of her. Craning her neck to the side, Wendy tried to look through her peripheral vision hoping to catch a glimpse of the source of noise.
 
 
 
Wendy's lively eyes widened, they usually do that whatever emotions she did anyway, her eyebrows arching up when she noticed that both of them were girls.
 
 
 
She chewed her lips and grunted in frustration. 
 
 
 
Maybe if I pretend to take a book from the shelf?
 
 
Wendy almost slapped herself as the absurd thought entered her mind. Well, it wasn't that harmless, Wendy thoughts, and besides, anyone can grab a book off a shelf, right? Wendy half-smiled and prepared to stand up, but the moment she stood up, the pair of girls emerged and Wendy stumbled back to her seat due to surprise.
 
 
 
"Eh, Irene sunbae?" Wendy whispered, well she thought she did but it came out as a small shout of surprise, and Irene turned towards Wendy when she caught her name. The girl beside Irene can be seen frowning slightly. When she realised that Irene had nothing more to say to her, said girl stomped off, her loud steps echoing across the library and Wendy could only stare in wonder.
 
 
 
"Er, Seungwan, right?"
 
 
 
Wendy fidgeted at her seat and inwardly cringed at the use of her korean name. "Wendy Son, I'm a member of the Music Club too."
 
 
 
Irene gave a half-nod and flashed a smile. "Oh! Oh, yeah! You're the girl who can sing very well. Woah, I almost forgot you were my junior."
 
 
 
Wendy Son, a 1st Year student of Seoul Academy with Irene Bae being in 3rd Year.
 
 
 
Wendy blushed slightly and nodded. "Umm, I didn't hear anything.. s-so, I have to go..."
 
 
 
"Aw, I was hoping we could chat for awhile longer." Irene pouted and Wendy thinks that she resembles a cute little puppy. Puppy? Wendy, what the heck. Stop thinking about those kind of things.
 
 
"I'm sorry, maybe next time. See you around the club, Irene unnie."
 
 
 
"Unnie?" Irene chuckled and stepped closer.
 
 
 
"A-ah, I'm sorry did you not want me to-"
 
 
"Unnie is cute. Call me unnie."
 
 
---
 
 
"Eh? You bumped into Irene? As in the Bae Irene. As in Irene Bae the playgirl who has gotten together with different girls every week, and if you statistically compare that with my number count, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay...."
 
 
 
Wendy stared blankly at the person in front of her, slowly chewing on this piece of meat which by the way, the short girl has been tackling for 2 minutes. When she do finally swallowed the stubborn meat, Wendy realised that Kang Seulgi was already mum and giving her an i-cant-believe-you look. 
 
 
 
"You weren't listening again!" Seulgi sighed in exasperation and reached over to flick Wendy on her forehead. Wendy gave a small wince and an apologetic smile to Seulgi. 
 
 
 
"Sorry, but this gogi is so dang chewy. Also, I don't really think you should judge other's based on observation skills alone." Wendy rubbed the burning sensation on her forehead and gave a small smile.
 
 
 
"Hah! So you were listening!"
 
 
 
"Half-listening, half-chewing." Wendy stated and popped another piece of meat in . Seulgi sighed and poked her own lunch with her fork. "Besides, I don't think Irene unnie is a bad person. Err, in terms or personality and whatnot. The relationship part is.."
 
 
 
Wendy finished her sentence off with a shrug, crinkling her nose when she realised that the meat inside isn't gonna dissolve any minute now. She grimaced and spat out her meat much to Seulgi's disgust, grinning albeit idiotically at her best friend.
 
 
 
"Someone really needs to teach you table manners," Seulgi said and stood up, preparing to head for their next class. "and quit daydreaming will you!"
 
 
 
Wendy found herself rushing to meet up with the taller girl, finally catching up and linking arms despite the onslaught of nags attacking her. "As long as I have you by my side, Seulgi, I think I'll be fine."
 
 
 
"Seungwan." Someone called from behind them. Wendy almost tripped looking back and she desperately tried to hold on to Seulgi, resulting in the both of them falling to the floor. Wendy yelped whereas Seulgi just groaned and decided to stay lying down in the ground and wonders if maybe, just maybe, a hole might open up and swallow Seulgi up and away from Wendy the klutz.
 
 
 
The owner of the voice jogged towards the lying pair and giggled when she saw Wendy shaking Seulgi to sit up straight. "Seungwan, I can see under your skirt."
 
 
 
Seulgi opened one eye and glanced at the person. No sooner had she realised who it was did she sit up and quickly fixed the front of Wendy's school skirt that have been flipped up.
 
 
 
Irene chuckled and offered a hand to Wendy, the younger girl gladly obliging and hoisted herself up with the help of the older girl before finally pulling Seulgi up.
 
 
 
"Ah, I just wanted to say you forgot your handkerchief." Irene whipped out the blue cloth and waved it in front of Wendy.
 
 
 
"Oh thank you I'll just-"
 
 
 
Irene then stepped forward and personally placed the handkerchief in Wendy's skirt pocket. Wendy jumped up in surprise when she felt the warmth radiating from Irene's hands to her thighs. A stern AHEM from Seulgi caused Irene to finally whip out her hand, her eyes twinkling as she searched through Wendy's expression. Wendy's mouth was opened slightly, her eyebrows already arched the highest it can go and a soft pink hue decorated her cheeks. Irene lifted her hands to Wendy's chin, pushing upwards in an attempt to close Wendy's gaping mouth.
 
 
 
"Irene!" Irene snatched her hands back when she heard a girl calling her. Wendy looked behind Irene and saw Krystal tapping her foot impatiently. 
 
 
 
"See you around, ladies. Seungwan."
 
 
 
Irene flashed her pearly whites and headed towards Krystal. Wendy could just nod dumbly in response.
 
 
 
"Wow, so that was the Irene Bae. Wait is that Krystal sunbae- No wait!" Seulgi turned Wendy to face her and inspected every inch of her body. "She didn't place anything suspicious in your pocket, did she?"
 
 
 
"I don't think so?"
 
 
 
Seulgi raised a brow and was about to lecture Wendy when her eyes glanced over the clock behind the shorter girl. "WE'RE FREAKING LATE FOR BIOLOGY!"
 
 
 
Wendy giggled and allowed Seulgi to lead her to their next class, her short legs trying to keep pace with Seulgi's longer ones. Wendy thought back to how extremely intimate and close Irene was from her just now, her skin tingling as she replayed the scene in her mind. Wendy blushed furiously and willed herself to stop thinking about such things, and instead focus on getting to their next class without being caught by their teacher. 
 
 
 
Panting and huffing, the two girls burst inside the classroom and was relieved to find out their biology teacher was also running late. Wearily, Wendy dragged herself to her seat beside Seulgi.
 
 
 
"I'm all sweaty now, Seul!"
 
 
 
Wendy whines and plopped her whole upoer body down on her desk, her cheeks hitting the cool surface of the desk. She suddenly remembered she had a handkerchief and happily reached in her pocket. She fished out her handkerchief but was surprised to find something bulging from inside the cloth. Wendy shook the blue cloth and out fell a piece of candy along with a crumpled paper."
 
 
 
See you in Music Club, Wendy Son Seungwan. x
 
 
 
As expected, Irene Bae.
 
 
✷  .*  ✫ *  ·  ·  ˚ ♡ ˚    ·  ·  * ✫     *.  ✷
 
A/N: Woah, thank you for everyone that subscribed!