Christmas Bonus part 2

How I Met Your Appa

Christmas part two

The first thing Jonghyun did when he arrived - after greeting Minseok, Lu Han and the kids, of course - was to go directly into the living room, pull a chair to the doorway leading into the dining room, step on it with both feet and then place a mistletoe on a nail that, luckily enough, was there. He proudly smiled at his work.

"What are you doing?" Minseok asked when he and the others came into the living room behind him. Jonghyun looked at them from his high place on the chair with a smile. The others looked from him to the green set of leaves that were now placed over the doorway.

"Putting up a mistletoe!" he grinned. Both Minseok and Kibum looked at him with raised eyebrows. "What? It's Christmas! It's supposed to be there. It's fun!"

Minseok lightly shook his head at his same age friend, and then went to the kitchen. Kibum just kept a raised eyebrow directed at his husband, when Jonghyun stepped down from the chair and went over to him.

"What?" Jonghyun asked, a little pouty at his husband's expression. The kids started giggling when Kibum didn't say anything, but when they had gone over to the couches to sit on, Jonghyun kissed Kibum's cheek and Kibum couldn't keep a straight face anymore, giving Jonghyun a small smile.

Little by little the other families arrived, everyone greeting each other and complimenting the Kim Lu family for their decoration of their house. After a while with chatter, Minseok and Lu Han suggested they went to the dining room to eat.

"Wait, appa, baba, look where you are!" Sohee said grinningly. She pointed over their heads, and neither of them had even noticed they'd been standing in the doorway under the mistletoe, before their daughter had pointed it out. Some of the kids started giggling and Minseok and Lu Han just looked at each other.

"Come on, just do it," somebody said - Minseok assumed it to be Baekhyun.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal." Probably Chanyeol, with a big teasing smile on his face. Minseok sighed. He didn't like the attention, and he knew everyone was looking at them by now.

"Kiss!"

Lu Han only kept his eyes at Minseok, and he caught his husband's glance and smiled at him. Telling him with his glare that Minseok should just ignore the others, before leaning in and giving a quick peck to Minseok's lips, being aware of the fact that his husband didn't like public affection. When he pulled away Minseok smiled at him.

"I got that good good, I got that, got that good good~" somebody sang, and Minseok and Lu Han turned to the culprit. Lu Han narrowed his eyes and sent a death glare Baekhyun's way. "What? You've got that good good!"

"How long are you going to tease me with that song?" Lu Han asked.

Baekhyun smirked with a shrug.

"Yes, I wrote that song to Minseok and partly the company, and so what? It was a good song!" Lu Han said. Baekhyun just smirked, obviously planning to continue his teasing as long as it bothered Lu Han.

"Aren't we going to sing songs anyways?" Chanyeol asked.

"After we've eaten," Minseok told and motioned for them all to come to the dining room.

They sat around the dining table, eating and talking, for a couple of hours. Of course the adults and older kids were better at sitting still and actually eating than the younger ones, who throughout the dinner ran around, playing and going to their parents to say something - that's the deal with having small kids, and especially a group of small kids. But the adults were clearly used to it and didn't get that annoyed with it - they'd learned to live with it.

After dinner they gathered in the living room, as they'd cleaned up the table, too.

"What now?" Aron asked, sitting between Amber and Byunghun. The older kids - except Ji Yong and Youngbae - had formed a group on the couch.

"We'll sing some songs," Kibum said.

"What should we sing? It's not like we can dance around the Christmas tree," Jinki pointed out, looking at the normal sized Christmas tree in the living room and combining the thought of how many people they were.

"I agree," Yi Fan said.

"But we can still sing songs," Joonmyun stated.

"Come on!" an impatient Minki said, just wanted to get this over with so he could continue playing with the other kids. Not that any of them had been forced to sit still in the living room with the elder, but they still did, because in reality they wanted to.

"Can't you sing some of your old songs for us?" Chorong suggested and looked around at the adults. They hesitated, looking at each other, too.

"Please? We want to hear," Taehyung pleaded. Jimin nodded profusely by his side, making Taehyung laugh.

"Okay, then..." Baekhyun said. He looked around at his former group members and colleagues. "What should we sing?" he questioned.

"How about each group sing a song?" Taemin suggested. They nodded, agreeing with that.

"That's unfair. I'm only one..." Taeyeon said and Joonmyun took her hand and smiled at her.

"How about we sing "Christmas Day"?" Lu Han said. They agreed and began singing. Although it was many years ago they'd performed that song, they still managed to harmonize perfectly - although some of them needed to have lyrics in front of them. They were all smiling as they sang or listened, and Taehyung and Jimin were running around the Christmas tree, a little Jungkook following them and holding a tight grip on the hem of his brother's shirt. When they finished the song everyone applauded.

"I didn't know you could still sing so good at your age, appa," Ji Yong teased. Minseok sent a glare his way, pretending to be offended, although knowing that his son was only joking.

"Now it's your turn, appa," Youngbae said to Jonghyun. "Let's see if you can sing as well as uncle Minseok - you know, considering your age." Ji Yong laughed at Jonghyun's facial expression, with Youngbae sticking out his tongue at his appa.

"Why is our kid being so rude to me, Bummie?" Jonghyun feigned sadness, turning to his husband who just grinned and patted his arm.

"What should we sing?" Taemin asked his former group members.

" "Sing your song"?" Jinki suggested, thinking it was a happy song being appropriate for Christmas, too.

"Yes, I love that song!" Minhyun exclaimed happily and his appa patted his hair.

"Okay, let's do that," Minho concluded and they started singing, which created same effect as before. Their heartfelt voices that had once created oceans of fans, still had their magic, and it was almost like they had never stopped practicing their harmonization. They ended their song and smiled at each other.

"Can we play now?" little Jonghyun asked, sitting beside Minki. The parents nodded and Jonghyun, Minki, Namjoo, Hayoung, Junhong and Changjo went up from their seats and ran somewhere in the house, to continue the game they had played while they ate. Taehyung and Jimin also began playing again, placing themselves on the floor and sometimes running around the living room or house, using as much space as they could. Jungkook of course wanted to play with them too, but couldn't keep up with his older brother and cousin, and ended sitting on his eomma's lap, playing with his fingers. The older kids all sat together, and Ji Yong and Youngbae sat in a corner talking.

"Minhyun, why aren't you playing with the other kids?" Minho leaned down to where his son was sitting on the floor.

"I don't want to play with them... and they probably don't want to play with me either," Minhyun replied.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows. "I can't imagine that," he said. "Go on; find the other kids and play with them. I'm sure Jonghyun, Changjo and the others won't mind you joining them."

Minhyun looked up at his appa who was giving him a gentle smile. It was like he hadn't even heard him saying he didn't want to play with them. But how could he talk against his appa's wish?

Therefore Minhyun - a bit reluctantly - stood from the floor and went to find the others. Not long after he came back to the living room and told his appa that they didn't want to play with him. Seeing the look on his son's face, Minho understood that it actually didn't bother him, but he still couldn't help but wanting to make Minhyun socialize with the other kids instead of sitting alone and sad.

"Then why don't you go sit with your brother? I'm sure they won't mind including you in their conversation," he said and lightly pushed Minhyun towards Seokjin and the other older kids, who had taken over the couch and floor around the coffee table, without having any sense of how awkward Minhyun felt that was.

Minhyun sat down next to Seokjin on the floor, and was now sitting between his brother and cousin Luna.

"Because it's offending, Aron! I'm actually a boy and not a girl!" his brother said to Aron, who was sitting on the couch across from him. Some of the others laughed.

"How is 'Princess' offending? I'm giving you a higher position," Aron argued. Minhyun looked curiously from his brother to his cousin.

"You should actually show me some respect; I am older than you, but you've been calling me that ever since I was four," Seokjin said. Minhyun knew that his hyung didn't like Aron's nickname for him, but Aron insisted on calling him that - probably because he hated it so much.

Aron rolled his eyes with a smirk. "Whatever." Seokjin glared at him. "Minhyun, you think my nickname matches your brother, too, right?"

Suddenly they all looked at Minhyun, who was the newcomer, and he could feel the heat in his cheeks. He hated that attention. "No," he mumbled and shook his head.

"Aron, drop it. Of course he would say no; it's his brother!" Luna laughed.

"Yeah, let's talk about something else," Amber agreed. Aron settled on sending a pretended angry glare at Minhyun, but then winked with a kind smile and continued the conversation the others had taken upon them. Minhyun rolled his eyes with a little smile, and then leaned against his brother, with Seokjin patting his leg.

"I'll get that for you, Baek," Chanyeol said, walking towards the dining room to go to the kitchen, to get some water for his husband. Baekhyun sent a flying kiss towards him.

"I want water too, appa!" Taehyung said from the floor, making Chanyeol turn in the doorway.

"What?" he asked his son, haven't having heard what he said.

"I want water too," Taehyung repeated and looked up at his appa. Chanyeol sent a thumps up, and turned around again, almost falling over a Kyungsoo who had arrived from behind him with a plate full of Yixing's cookies.

"Sorry, didn't see you there," Chanyeol apologized, before his eyes grew big and Kyungsoo sent him a confused look. "We're under the mistletoe together!" he exclaimed with a smile, and the people in the living room turned their attention towards the two.

"No!" Kyungsoo said strongly, as if he was correcting a puppy. He looked at Chanyeol with his most firm look when Chanyeol seemed to lean closer to his face. If he had had his hands free, he would probably have used a correcting pointing finger too.

"Oh come on!" Chanyeol grinned.

"Here, I'll take this." Jongdae suddenly appeared by Kyungsoo's side and took the plate out of his hands. "Now you have more space." Jongdae only grinned when Kyungsoo sent him a not amused glare.

"And now you two are under it together," Kyungsoo stated, motioning to his two friends, probably hoping that they would want to back out, too. But he was wrong. Jongdae just smiled and perked his lips and Chanyeol happily leaned down to peck his friend on the lips. Kyungsoo sent a glare Jongdae's way, when Jongdae wandered back to his chair with a smile, placing the cookies on a table.

"Are we sharing husbands now, Chen-chen?" Baekhyun smirked, winking at Kyungsoo when he shot a glare towards him too. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"You still owe me a kiss, Kyungsoo," Chanyeol stated, as Kyungsoo went over to the seat he had occupied before, and he made his own way to the kitchen to get his husband and son a glass of water each. When he came back he used the opportunity to sneak closer to Kyungsoo, as he was sitting with his back facing him, and he quickly placed a kiss on the man's cheek. Kyungsoo flinched surprised and the others just laughed.

"Anybody want eggnog?" Minseok asked as he stood in the doorway. The adults all gladly accepted.

"I want, too!" Jungkook pleaded his eomma whom he was sitting on. Of course the boy didn't quite know what eggnog consisted of and Kibum had to tell him no. Jungkook pouted. "But I want it!" he whined.

"Eggnog is not for kids, Kookie," Kibum gently told him, and the kid's lip started trembling. "Oh, I know, baby." Kibum comforted him in a hug after handing his mug to Jonghyun. "It's also getting pretty late, Kookie, you must be tired."

"I don't want to go to bed!" Jungkook was suddenly very aware of Kibum's intention when he stood up, and only started crying louder. Kibum patted his back.

"You can put him in our room," Yi Fan said. He and Yixing were sleeping at Minseok and Lu Han's house for the night, and were borrowing the guest room downstairs. Jonghyun and Kibum's family were also going to spent the night - they had quite a long way home - but would be using the couch (it was a couch that could fold into a bed) that was currently being occupied by the kids. Kibum thanked him and carried the crying child into the room.

"By the way," Baekhyun said and looked at Jongdae. "What is going on with that couple outfit you and your son are sporting?"

Jongdae smiled brightly; he had gotten extremely happy earlier, too, when Jonghyun had told him that 'fine, he'll do it' and had almost hugged him breathless. "Isn't it cute? I found the sweaters in a store and just had to buy them for us!"

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, quickly glanced at Kyungsoo who rolled his eyes at his husband, and then looked back at Jongdae. "Are you serious?" Jongdae nodded, still having a smile on his face. "And with 'us' you mean you and Jonghyun, or you and Jonghyun, Kyungsoo and Namjoo, too?"

"All four of us!" Jongdae smiled - a little sadder now, Kyungsoo noted, probably because he'd only gotten the two of them to wear it. But even Jongdae had to admit that their daughter looked absolutely adorable in the pink princess dress she was wearing.

Baekhyun's mouth flew open. He looked at Kyungsoo, who silently nodded. Then Baekhyun looked back at his best friend. Was he really being serious? Please don't, Chen-chen...

Kibum came back a second later, a baby monitor in his hand, in case the child woke up and needed them. "He's asleep. It was hard, but he's asleep." Jonghyun smiled at his husband and kissed him, before handing back the mug with eggnog.

Minki dragged his legs into the living room. He was a bit tired and didn't really feel like playing with the others anymore; not that they weren't fun or anything! He just didn't feel like playing dogs and robots... He sat down on the floor, where Jimin crawled over to him a moment later; Taehyung had gone to the bathroom.

"Hi, Minki," Jimin said with a smile. Minki mustered a little smile himself as a 'hi'. "How are you?" Of course little Jimin, being his happy self, tried lightening up Minki's sad face.

"I'm fine, Jimin," Minki replied, but didn't really manage to sound very enthusiastic. Jimin pouted.

"Are you sad?" he asked. Minki shook his head. "Do you want a hug? That usually helps me when I'm sad." Minki hesitated, but then let his cousin hug him tightly.

"Thank you, Jimin," Minki smiled, making Jimin smile, too. They talked for a few minutes, before Taehyung came back from the bathroom. Seeing his two friends chatting gave him an idea; he was bored and wanted to put some fun into the party, so why not use two of his best friends - whom he also really enjoyed teasing.

He didn't say anything. He just knelt down to his cousins' eyelevel, looked both of them in the eye, before grinning widely and pulling them to their feet, and then started dragging them towards the doorway, where everyone knew the mistletoe was hanging.

"Stop it, Taehyung! It's not funny," Minki argued when they were nearing the leaves. Taehyung didn't listen, but he did feel Minki put more strength into pulling himself from the grip. Taehyung just continued pulling them both, but at last Minki got free and it ended being Jimin and Taehyung himself standing under the mistletoe. They looked a bit at each other, before grinning and Jimin received a big kiss on his lips.

"Oh God..." some of the older kids mumbled, while others laughed and the adults definitely thought it was sweet. Minki just stood, looking at them with crossed arms.

"You're so annoying, Tae," he said and Taehyung seemed deep in thought, as if he didn't hear Minki again, before getting a bright idea and running off to somewhere in the house. A short moment later he came back, dragging a confused Jonghyun behind him. He caught Minki's arm halfway to the doorway with a big laugh on his face, and made it all the way for them to stand under the mistletoe. Jonghyun still looked confused as he stared at Minki's face in front of him, and Minki looked dumbfounded for a moment, before suddenly running off, mumbling "that was not funny!"

As everyone had had their attention on the kids at that moment, they all found themselves to be baffled at the sudden change of event.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jonghyun asked Taehyung, when Taeyeon stood to go after Minki. Taehyung shrugged before walking to sit on his appa's lap; he actually did feel a bit at fault for Minki's running away.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Jonghyun," Jongdae assured him and made it safe for Jonghyun to go back to play with the others again.

"You didn't do anything wrong either, Tae," Chanyeol mumbled to Taehyung and kissed his head. Taehyung just nodded, but couldn't completely believe his appa's words and just snuggled closer to his chest.

Some minutes later Taeyeon came back and told them that Minki was fine; he was just tired he said, and she had let him lay alone in what was Minseok and Lu Han's bedroom for a while.

"Anyways," Taemin said, changing the subject. He looked at Minseok with a cute smile - one of the smiles he had used in the first years of their career. "Can I get more eggnog?" he asked.

"I think you've had enough," Jongin said. He took the mug out of his husband's hand and placed it out of his reach. Taemin turned to him with a pout, which quickly changed, though, into a cute expression and he snuggled closer to Jongin.

"Okay, Jonggie," he said.

"Go play with Jimin again, Tae," Chanyeol told his son, and Taehyung slid down from his lap with a little pout and settled beside Jimin on the floor, who had sat down alone.

"Oh, Taemin," Kibum snickered and looked at the cuddly younger man, who was leaning against Jongin. "You really can't hold your liquor very well." Some of the others laughed, also noticing the young man.

"You know what, Kibum hyung?" Taemin said, sitting straight back up and turning his eyes to Kibum. Kibum raised an eyebrow anticipating. "I've missed you so much. I've missed all of you guys so much!" He looked at his old group members. "We should totally go back together, form our group again and perform as SHINee. But this time!" he said, a finger pointing at all of them. "This time I won't be the cute member! And I won't be the maknae. Jonginnie should be the maknae!" he concluded. They all looked at Taemin, different expressions on their faces; some laughed, some felt pity, and some was left confused. Jongin wasn't sure whether apologizing for his husband's behavior or not.

"Uh how much did you drink, Taemin?" Baekhyun asked laughing.

"Only three mugs..." he answered.

"You're ranting, babe," Jongin mumbled in his ear and Taemin widened his eyes. He knew that Taemin didn't need to drink much before he got intoxicated, and when he would be affected by the liquor he would talk a lot and act cute and cuddly - more than usual.

"I'm sorry to break it to you, Taemin," Jonghyun began. "But we're not going to perform as SHINee again."

"And another thing," Jinki added. "Your sweetheart, 'Jonginnie', was never a part of our group." He and Jonghyun and some of the others laughed harder, but Taemin just looked sad from them to his husband, as if asking if it was really true.

Jongin just sighed and kissed his forehead with a little overbearing smile.

"I think we'll be going soon," Jongin said to the others.

"I'll make some coffee," Minseok told and stood to go to the kitchen.

"Thank you, hyung," Jongin called after him.

"I'll tell the kids that we'll leave soon, too," Jongdae said, and went to find Jonghyun and Namjoo who were in a different room playing with many of the other kids.

"I'll join you," Zitao said and followed Jongdae to the hallway.

"Minhyun looks really tired," Jinki noted to Minho, motioning with his chin to where their two kids were sitting on the floor; Minhyun was leaning his head against Seokjin's shoulder, his eyes closed and breathing slowly, while Seokjin was happily chatting with the older kids. Minho nodded.

"We'll leave soon, too," he said. Jinki agreed with a nod.

"Appa?" Taehyung and Jimin came over to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled at them. "Can Jimin come with us home tonight?"

"You have to ask Jimin's parents for that, Taehyung," Baekhyun answered on his husband's behalf, sitting beside Chanyeol. "But for us it's fine." He smiled at Jimin who smiled back. Taehyung nodded and walked over to Jonghyun and Kibum, with Jimin in his hand.

"Appa, eomma, can I sleep at Taehyung's house tonight?" Jimin asked his parents. Taehyung showed a bright innocent grin at his uncles. Jonghyun and Kibum looked at each other.

"Well, sure," Kibum said. "We planned to sleep here tonight, though, Jimin, but if you'd rather sleep at aunt Baekhyun and uncle Chanyeol's place, then fine, I guess."

"But only if aunt Baekhyun and uncle Chanyeol agree, too." Jonghyun looked at his son.

"They said it's fine," Jimin told them honestly. Jonghyun sent a glance towards Baekhyun and Chanyeol sitting across from him, to make sure his son was telling the truth. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol nodded with a smile. Then Jonghyun looked back at his son.

"Then you can sleep at Taehyung's house tonight," he said with a smile. The kids cheered and went to the place they'd sat at before. But before they went past Chanyeol, he quickly grabbed Taehyung's shoulder.

"We'll be leaving soon, boys, okay?" They nodded.

About half an hour later, Taemin had finished his coffee, he and Jongin finished up their chats, and they left with their kids. Not long after Zitao and Sehun grabbed their kids, and they followed Jongdae and Kyungsoo and their family out to the cars. Taeyeon picked up the now sleeping Minki from Minseok and Lu Han's bedroom, Joonmyun got Amber and they also left. Jinki gently woke up Minhyun from his light sleep against his brother's shoulder, before picking him up and telling that they'd leave, too; he and Minho and the boys left a couple of minutes later to walk to their car. Soon only the Kim family (JongKey), the Wu family and the Park family were left at the Kim Lu resident.

"Are you going to sleep in Sohee unnie's room then?" Luna asked Chorong when she was putting on her shoes and jacket. The three girls - Luna, Chorong and Sohee - had gathered in the hallway, when Chanyeol had told Luna to get ready to leave.

Chorong nodded. "I guess," she said and turned to Sohee. "That's what we agreed, right?" she asked with a smile. Sohee smiled back.

"Yup! It's going to be so much fun; almost like a sleepover," she said.

"Except that my parents will probably want me to sleep instantly," Chorong stated.

"Yeah, mine, too," Sohee said sadly. "We probably won't have opportunity to chat like at a sleepover at all."

Luna sympathized with the girls. "Hopefully you'll make another one soon, then. And at that time make sure to invite me!" She smiled and zipped her jacket.

Chorong smiled too. "Of course!" she said, hugging her cousin goodbye.

"We'll see you tomorrow, right?" Sohee said and hugged her too.

"Of course!" Luna exclaimed and smiled at the girls. Taehyung walked in between them, ushered to the hallway by Baekhyun. Baekhyun helped him in his snowsuit and shoes.

Back in the living room, Chanyeol said goodbye to the remaining, along with Jimin.

"I hope you'll have a good night, Jiminie," Kibum said and kissed his son's head. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Jonghyun said and hugged his son good night and goodbye. "Sleep tight, son. We'll see you tomorrow." Jimin nodded and hugged them back, before grabbing Chanyeol's outstretched hand.

"We'll see you tomorrow!" Chanyeol called over his shoulder, when he followed his family out the door. In the car home to the Park family's house, Luna was resting up against the car window with her eyes closed, while Jimin and Taehyung were happily - and suddenly so full of energy - talking next to her.

"It's going to be so much fun!" Taehyung exclaimed and Jimin agreed with a loud 'yeah, totally!'

"Guys, you know that when we get to the house you're going immediately to bed, right?" Baekhyun said from the passenger seat.

"Sure," Taehyung said and Jimin nodded vigorously by his side. Baekhyun rolled his eyes - but luckily he had nothing to worry about, because the moment Taehyung and Jimin were in their pajamas and their heads hit the pillows, they lulled into dreamland.

Back at the house it was only the Kim Lu family, Kim family and Wu family that was left; and they were all going to stay the night.

"Is there ready in your room, Ji Yong?" Lu Han asked his son to make sure. Ji Yong rolled his eyes; as if he hadn't already asked a hundred times earlier.

"Yes, baba," he answered nonetheless.

"There's also ready in my room, baba," Sohee said.

"Good." Lu Han smiled. He looked at his son, who was sitting on the couch with Aron. "And yours?"

Chanhee hesitated. "Uh..."

Lu Han sighed and resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "Then go get it ready, Chanhee! Aron's going to sleep in there, don't you think it's best if it looks proper and the beds are made?" Chanhee just hurried into his room to make the last things ready.

"Sorry," Lu Han apologized on his son's behalf to Yixing.

Yixing just smiled. "It's fine. I'm sure Aron won't mind a little mess either, right, Aron? Not anything you haven't seen before, right?" He had a glint in his eyes when he sent a firm glare at his son. Aron looked embarrassed at the floor. Why did his baba have to point him out like that? He knew he wasn't the cleanest person in the world, but jeez...

"I'm kidding," Yixing said and ruffled Aron's hair.

"Guys, go get ready for bed," Jonghyun told both Youngbae and Ji Yong, and the boys obediently went to Ji Yong's bedroom.

"You too," Minseok told Sohee and Chorong just naturally went after her into the bedroom.

The baby monitor started blinking and Jungkook's voice calling for his eomma and appa was heard through.

"I'll get him," Kibum said and went to comfort Jungkook in the guest room.

"Do you want our help with the couch?" Yi Fan motioned to the couch in the living room - that his son was currently sitting on - which he knew could be transformed to a bed.

"Uh, yeah, thanks," Jonghyun told, and he, Yi Fan and Minseok began cooperating with folding out the couch - after Yi Fan had told Aron to move out the way, of course.

Unexpectedly there was quiet all night at the Kim Lu house; everyone was worn out from the evening's event. Even Jungkook didn't wake up a single time, sleeping between his appa and eomma on the couch/bed in the living room. The kids slept soundlessly in the three rooms, and so did Yixing and Yi Fan, and Minseok and Lu Han told themselves that it had been a successful evening and they had been good hosts - then tomorrow just needed to be done just as excellent!

 


 

A/N: Finally part two! I hope you liked it a lot! And I just had to include the "That Good Good" moment, because who didn't have Xiumin and SMENT in mind when they heard it? Sorry.... I really support and love Lu Han, don't misunderstand me!

The last part of the Christmas Bonus is coming up! It's going to be nice (I hope)! ^_^

And after that's over and done with, I will write a TaeKai bonus as promised! But I need some inspiration to what you want. Should it be with or without kids (Changjo and Byunghun)? In EXO or after EXO? Please comment what you'd like, and I'll do my best to fulfil your wishes ^_^

Lovely readers, thank you so much for reading and commenting and subscribing and everything! Love you so much, you always put a smile on my face - hope I do the same for you! ^_^

And last but not least: Happy Birthday to Taehyung whose birthday is tomorrow/today the 30th. Big congratulations to Mr. Lee Jinki (Onew) for winning best leader at Gayeon. And congrats to Jonghyun for his radio dj award, and to Minho for his popularity award. Yay! \(^o^)/

If I do not upload the last part of the Christmas bonus before the 31th, then I wish you to enter the new year with the biggest smile and in the best condition! Happy New Years!