Chapter 9

I fall in love with my stalker

“I told you. You may join us today!”

 

[Gongchan POV]       

When she asked me to stop stalking her and stop loving her, I was so shocked. It was her wish. I knew that I have disturbed her a lot these days. She must had a bad time when I appeared infront of her. I could see that she was angry if I came to her peaceful life. And I guess... I have destroyed everything in her life. What should I do? T.T

“I know that. You won’t grant my wish! Just forget it!” She looked even more mad than before.

Suddenly she stood up and walked outside the ice-cream store in silence. I saw her walked faster. I really wanted to follow her. I wanted to make sure that she arrived home safe. But... my mind went blank. My feet didn’t let me to run after her. What happened with me?!

 

[YOUR POV]

I went outside that ice-cream store. How stupid I asked him that. Of course he won’t grant my wish!! Gaaaaah I was so mad now. I walked faster. I just wanted to go home and sleep! I wanted to forget everything that happened in my life. I was sure that stalker followed me now like usual. Let’s check it out! I turned back but I didn’t see him behind me. WHERE WAS HE? I was searching him everywhere behind me but he wasn’t there.

“He didn’t follow me? Really?” I couldn’t believe this.

It was a miracle!! Now I could really spend the day peaceful. Thanks God! ^^

***

-The next day-

I knocked the door, lazily. Yeah I was infront of Minah and that stalker’s house. After a long day in campus, now I had to give private-lesson. Suddenly a girl appeared with the same uniform that stalker wore yesterday. Who was she? She bowed “Annyeonghaseyo, unnie!”

I bowed too. “I am Younjoo, Channie’s classmate. Do you mind if I join your private study with Channie today, unnie?” She introduced herself.

But wait! CHANNIE? Who the hell is Channie? O.O

That stalker appeared behind her. “I told you. You may join us today! Just ask her to come in.”

I saw him so cold today. He was in the kitchen now, making drink I guess. I sat in the couch, next to girl named Younjoo. She smiled to me, and asked, “You learn Psychology right? You must know how to treat human. And can you read my personality? Hehe...” She laughed.

“Don’t disturb her, Younjoo. She doesn’t like noisy.” He said from the kitchen.

I felt something hurt in myself. I touched my chest slowly. What the hell was going on?

Younjoo pouted her lips and she saw me. “What happen unnie? Are you sick?”

I smiled. “I’m okay. Can we start now?”

“YAH CHANNIE!! Come here! We should start now. What are you doing there, huh?”

“I’m preparing something. Give me 5 minutes!”

Younjoo looked at me and smiled. “We will start in 5 minutes, unnie. Please wait~”

5 minutes later, he walked toward us while bringing 3 glassess. “Yesterday I bought some ice-cream but I didn’t even eat it yet. So yeah here is the ice-cream!” He put a glass with pink ice-cream infront of me without saying anything.

“Why did you buy ice-cream?” Younjoo asked him while eating the ice-cream.

He was silent. I knew the answer. I knew that this was about yesterday when I left him in that ice-cream store. Just answered her!!

“I just wanted to. Nothing happened.” He answered, softly.

I looked at him in disbelief. He saw me for a second then he turned away his gaze to Younjoo. Why did he act so different today? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?!

“What’s our homework for tomorrow? Just let her teach us that,” he said.

Younjoo opened his book and show me their homework. “Actually I a little bit know about this lesson. But I haven’t done the homework yet cause something is bothering me.”

Then that was how I teached those 2 high-school students. I didn’t know, but that stalker looked so different today. Was this because of yesterday? Because of my wish? Did he just grant my wish to stop being my stalker and stop loving me? Should I ask him about this? :O

 

Author Note:

Mianhae my loved readers, I don’t update it fast.

I’m on my hiatus for about 2 months T.T

Will you forgive me? Please I know I’m wrong.

Thank you for your lovely comments ;)