Chapter 2

I fall in love with my stalker

"Is it what people usually called DESTINY? But I don’t believe in that kinda thing~!"

 

[YOUR POV]

I walk lazily to my locker. This is my second year in University, but I still don’t know why I take Psychology as my major. I feel like I’m stuck in a prison. It’s so dark and there is no exit door!! I hope someone will help me to get out of here. Someone who will be my prince. Aww I hope my love story will be like Cinderella or Snow White~ ^^

“-----! Are you ready to teach my brother today? He is waiting for you,” A girl with eye-glasses appears infront of me. She’s Minah, my only friend here. Yeah the one and only. Sounds poor, huh?

I nod, show my agreement. “Your brother is in the last grade of High School, right? I don’t think I can teach him well. Since I’m not that smart. Even you are smarter than me~!” I point her.

She laughs. “I know I’m smarter than you. Keke~ But I don’t have much time to teach him. I work part-time in a restaurant and I usually come home at night. That’s why I ask you to be his private teacher. C’mon -----, I will pay you for this.”

“Aigoo Minah, it’s not about the money. How if I can’t answer his question? I will be so embarassed to death.” I sigh, show my anxiety. I hear Minah laugh again. She looks so happy to see me in this situation. Yeah, Minah is really a bad friend -,-

“I believe you, -----! Just tell him if you don’t know. He will be okay. Anyway, see you later! You know my address, right? Don’t get lost~! Keke~ Bye!” Minah walks away and leaves me in this frustating situation. Sigh.

Alright then! I only need to teach him what I know. No need to worry, right? ^^

***

I knock the door. I’m sure this is Minah’s house. But why is it so quiet here? Knock! Knock! Knock!

Suddenly the door is opened. I bow without seeing the person who opens the door. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am ------, new private teacher...” When I look up, I am so shock! That boy who is standing infront of right now is.... THAT STALKER! O___O

“YOU! What are you doing here?! Aisssh~!” I am so panicked.

He smiles innocently. “Annyeonghaseyo, Noona~! I am Gongchan Sik, Minah Noona’s brother. Thank you for being my private teacher.” He bows and smiles (again!).

“You are Minah’s brother? It can’t be! I may come to the wrong house. Your sister isn’t Minah my friend. I will find the right house.” I turn around. I really want to escape from him! But when I walk, he catches my arm. He keeps me going. Otokke?

“You just arrived, Noona. You can’t just go like that. Come in!” He pulls me into the house.

God, I just ask You not to make me meet him again. Why don’t You grant my wish? T,T

“Noona, what do you want to drink? Orange Juice, Tea, or anything? I will make it for you!”

I sit in the sofa uncomfortably, look around the house. It’s my first time coming to Minah’s house. When I look at that stalker (let me call him that), he is looking at me too~! Our gaze just meet each other. I quickly look away.

“Noona, I’m talking to you. What do you want to drink?” he asks again.

“I’m not thirsty. I don’t need drink.”  I answer with a slightly rough.

He walks toward me. “I can’t believe that you’re a noona. I thought we are in the same age.” WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?! Asdfghjklzxcvgfhsj****!

“Why don’t you call me? I’m waiting the whole night for your call. I’m a little bit disappointed.” He sits next to me. I  shift my seat, keep a distance with him. “But I believe that this is a destiny! You and me. Don’t you think so?” He looks so happy. Now he really looks like a little puppy!

“No. I don’t think so.”

He looks at me, sad. “Noona, don’t be evil to me. I know you’re a kind person.”

“You just stalked me and got me into trouble with my friend yesterday. And now you want me to be kind to you? No way~! I don’t want to be your private teacher. Minah should find another teacher.” I stand up and take my bag. I can’t be in this house any longer, with that little stalker!

He catches my arm again. He pulls me until I am in a sit position., next to him. He holds my arm tightly. “Tell me, what trouble?” He asks with a flat expression. He’s kinda scary now.

“You don’t need to know. Let go of my hand!”

“I will let go of your hand, but you promise me to be my private teacher from now. If you don’t want to, then I will be your crazy stalker that follows you everywhere. I won’t let you go, noona!”

I’m so afraid right now. I know he means it~! Otokke? He’s 2 years younger than me, but why does he look like my oppa right now? It can’t be like this! I should be the one who warn him! Gaaaah~!!

“FINE~!! I will be your private teacher! Are you satisfied, huh?!” I am so mad right now! I don’t have decision. Both of the choices are bad for me. He let go of my hand and smiles like a baby.

“Yeah noona is soooo amazing! I love you even more~! ^^” He jumps up and down happily infront of me. He looks like a little kid who gets a reward. His face now is so different with the one when he asked me to be his teacher. Does he have two personalities? I should find about it later~!

“I forgot to ask, what is your name? Ahh let me call you yeobo. It’s better than I call you noona. Keke~! Kyeopta!” He laughs by himself.

God, why don’t you grant my wish? Is it what people usually called destiny? But I don’t believe in that kinda thing~! AIGOOO~ T,T

 

Author note:

What do you think about this chapter? Give me comments, critiques, or suggestions!

Thank you for reading, please wait for the next chapter. It will be greater than this~ ^^