Chapter 8

I fall in love with my stalker

[YOUR POV]

“You want to make me love you? Trust me, it won’t happen forever.”

I was so tired today. The lessons was so boring to death. Minah has left the class right after Miss Park ended the class. I thought she went to Music Faculty to meet B1A4. She was so busy these days because of the campus’ anniversary. Yeah I was alone in this prison T,T

I walked outside the campus. Then suddenly my eyes saw a tall boy stood near the gate. That boy waved at me. “YEOBO!!” He called me without embarassment. WHAT THE HELL!! Why was he here? Wasn’t it enough for him that I left him yesterday?!

I ignored him and walked faster. “Yeobo, wait for me!!” He ran after me.

I stopped walking and saw him with the-maddest-face-I-have-ever-shown-in-my-life. He smiled. He tried to ignore my angry face. “How are you, yeobo? You must be so tired, right? I want to ask you something...”

I breathed-in and breathed out slowly. Just to make me feel relax.

“Can you ask me by phone? Why do you have to come here, huh?”

He smiled. “I want to eat ice-cream with you...” He stopped and waited for my response. I was silent, didn’t know how to react this stupid moment. “You can’t reject my request! You have to accompany me! C’mon!” He pulled me, didn’t wait for my answer.

WAIT!! What the hell was this? He forced me to eat ice-cream NOW? I was so damn tired!! Didn’t he know? Grrrrrrr~!! “I didn’t want to go! Let go of my hand!” I tried to escape from him. But he was too strong. He was as strong as Minah. I couldn’t defeat him!!

***

“What flavor of ice-cream do you want, yeobo? There are chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, grape, moccachino, and.....” I cut his sentence and said, “Whatever. I’m not in the mood to eat ice-cream right now!”

“Why yeobo? You are tired, right? Ice-cream can make you feel better! If you don’t want to choose, then I will choose the flavor for you...” He touched my head and smiled brightly. I was surprised. Why my heart beat faster? What was this feeling? O__O

I saw the clerk who waited for our order smiled and said to me shyly, “You two are really a sweet couple. You must be so happy to have him. I’m so envy.”

WHAT??!! I must be happy to HAVE HIM?! This was definitely wrong!

“Two cups of chocolate and two cups of vanilla please? Thanks!” Gongchan smiled to the clerk and then looked at me. “Even the clerk knows that you are happy to have me. Keke~!” He mocked me, then laughed.

“What? She doesn’t know the truth. That’s why she said that!” I was so mad. “She doesn’t know that you are my stalker. Freak and weird stalker~! And actually you are the one that pursue my love. Arasso?!” I mocked him back.

He just laughed. “Yeah I’m your stalker, yeobo. Even I’m proud of being this. And I will make you love someday. Believe me! Keke~!”

I didn’t know what was on his mind. He was proud being my stalker? WEIRD!

“WHAT? You want to make me love you? Trust me, it won’t happen. Don’t you realize that I’m two years older than you? You should be my younger brother because I’m your noona. Beside that, YOU’RE NOT MY TYPE AT ALL.”

I saw his face turned red. Was he angry? He asked quietly, “Type? So you have ideal type? What is your type? Let me know~”

I was so nervous. Otokke? Actually I didn’t have any type of boys.

“You lied, yeobo!!” He said, certainly.

“Then what do you want to do if I lied?” I challenged him. “You can’t do anything, right?”

Our ice-cream came. The clerk put it on the table then left us. I saw Gongchan looked frustated. His face told me everything. I thought I knew what to do in this situation. To make him stop being my stalker. “I want to ask you something. Will you grant my wish?”

“What do you want, yeobo?” He asked, curious.

“Stop stalking me. And stop loving me. Will you?”

 


Author Note :

This chapter is kinda longer.

I just decided to make this fanfic has many chapters.

So keep supporting me guys!! ^^

Poor Channie in this chapter T,T