Chapter 1

I fall in love with my stalker

"Do you think I'm not normal? You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

 

“Stop following me please~! What the hell are you doing, huh?” I stop walking and turn left to see the boy that already followed me for about 15 minutes in this mall. Weird, right?

Actually I go to this mall because I want to meet my old friend, Hana. We haven’t met for about 3 years. She moved to London with her parents. That’s why I want to meet her cause she will have a holiday in Korea. I miss her so bad T,T

Anyway back to this weird boy. He started following me when accidentally I dropped my things on the floor, right infront of him. He helped me. Then he just started following me like a chick follow its mother. He asked me many questions like policeman interrogate a criminal while following me. So annoying~!

He looks at me, suprised. “I just want to know you. Is it wrong?” He says innocently.

“Why would you want to know about me? I’m a stranger! We just met 15 minutes ago. I don’t even know you!” I yell at him. Yes I’m so mad. He can’t follow me when I want to meet Hana! Hana will ask me many questions about him and I don’t know how to answer that -,-

“What if I say I like you? Do you believe it?” he says in confidence.

I pause in disbelief. What the hell is he talking about?! He likes me when we just met 15 MINUTES AGO?! Is he crazy? Yes I believe, he’s absolutely abnormal. I become afraid of him now. So I start walking again, even faster. I just want to go away from him.

“Do you think I’m not normal? You’re afraid of me, aren’t you?” He asks me, while trying to walk beside me. His step is longer than me, that’s why he always succesfully walks beside me while I’m already running like this.

I arrive at the foodcourt where Hana already waited for me. I look around and see Hana. She waves at me. Suddenly I remember that this boy still follows me. I turn around and warn him. “Don’t follow me again! I want to meet my friend now. Please go.”

He looks sad. But he gives me a little paper. “I am definitely sure that we’ll meet again later! Just call me anytime if you miss me, yeobo!” Suddenly he kisses my forehead and walks away from the foodcourt. I am frozen. I still don’t realize what happened to me.

Someone pat my shoulder. I turn around. It’s Hana.

“Is he your boyfriend? Aww he’s soo cute!”

I argue her statement. “No way! He’s not my boyfriend. I just met him today. I don’t even know his name, Hana. Believe me!” I try to tell her the truth. Yeah the real truth!

Hana looks at me in a weird face. “If you just met him today, why did he kiss you and call you yeobo? You want to hide the truth from me, right? Long time we didn’t meet, you don’t want to share with me again?” Hana makes the situation worse.

“It’s not like that, Hana. I just told you the truth...”

Hana walks to the table with sad face. I follow her in silence. Otokke?

“Hana, don’t be sad! We just met, right? Let’s do something fun today!” I try to make Hana forgets about that boy. “Believe me, I told you the truth! I never lie to you.”

“Okay fine, I believe you now. Then what if I find that he is really your boyfriend? What is the punishment for you? Cause I will stay in Korea for a month. I’m sure something will happen in a month...” She says with confidence.

“Whatever. Nothing will happen between me and that boy.” I open little paper that he gave to me. There are some numbers there. Is it his phone number? AIGOO, he gave me his phone number?! That's why he asked me to call him when I miss him? He is absolutely abnormal~! Stalker!

I crush the paper and throw it away. I don't need that. I hope I won't meet that boy again. God please granted my wish! T,T

 

Author Note:

Is it boring? I hope next chapter will be more interesting. Believe me! ^^

And I will reveal the boy's name in the next chapter guys. keke~! :D

Anyone can make the poster of this fanfic? Tell me if you can ^^