Chapter 4

I fall in love with my stalker

“I can’t stop stalking you! It’s kinda addicting for me~”

 

[YOUR POV]

I walked out of campus. Today was so tiring. Three subjects in a day succesfully made me sick~! I need to rest my mind. Maybe a cup of tea and my favourite chocolate would be so great. I walked faster. I couldn’t wait to arrive at home.

“------!” I heard someone calling my name. I looked up and saw that stalker walked toward me. He waved and smiled so bright. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING HERE?!

“Annyeong, yeobo!! Are you tired? Let’s have ice cream!” He pulled my hand.

“What are you doing, huh?” I removed his hand from mine. “Why are you here? I already told you that I can’t teach you today. Don’t you understand?” I asked him, mad.

“I know it. But I just want to meet you, yeobo.”

“Oh hell, stop calling me yeobo. I’m 2 years older than you~!” I ran as fast as I could to avoid him. I just need to rest. If he still stalked me like this until I arrived at my home, I could not rest peacefully. Gaaaah, I hate this~! -_____-“

He followed me. Even he ran fast to come after me!

“Can you stop following me? You only waste your time!” I stopped running.

“I can’t stop stalking you. It’s kinda addicting!” He looked so frustrated now. “I just want to meet you. To see your face. To make sure that you are fine. Is it wrong?” He absolutely made me lost words. He looked so serious.

I sighed as I started to run again. I was sure that he still followed me, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to arrive at my home and sleep. WHATEVER if he wanted to follow me.

I saw a supermarket and dropped by to buy some snacks. I saw him enter the supermarket too. He followed everywhere I went. I looked for a way to hide from him. Then suddenly I saw a door. I looked behind, I didn’t saw him. Without thinking, I opened the door and hid there. I even didn’t know what room it was.

I looked around and I realized that there was someone behind me. He saw me with a weird face. I smiled, embarrassed. “Sorry but I will get out of here soon if you don’t mind. I have to hide from someone.” I begged him.

“Hide? From who? A criminal?” He asked, curious.

“Not a criminal, just a little stalker. Do you mind if I stay here for a while?”

“Sure, it’s okay. But for your information, it’s an employee room. I’m just afraid other employess won’t let you stay. Cause nobody can enter this room except employee.”

“Ah I see. Yes I will go soon. Give me 5 minutes.” I looked outside the room from a transparent window. I saw Gongchan searched me. I hope he went out of supermarket soon. Cause I couldn’t stay here for a long time since it was an employee room.

“Is it that boy with the gray jacket?” He pointed Gongchan.

I nodded. “Let me turn his attention so you can go.” He went outside the room and came toward Gongchan. They talked for about 5 minutes and Gongchan  left the supermarket (I guess). That boy who helped me, called me out of the room with hand gesture. Then I was right! Gongchan already left the supermarket.

“Did he go?” I saw him nodded.

“You can go now. I hope he doesn’t stalk you again,” He smiled so bright to me.

Aigoo, this man was absolutely cute and cool at the same time~! “Thank you so much for helping me. Anyway I am ------.” I am so curious about his name.

“You’re welcome, ------. I am Jung Jinyoung!”

 

Author Note:

Cause I can't update tomorrow, so I update the chapter now!

I hope you still support me in this chapter guys ^^ Thanks~!