His true love

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Minwoo sighed and leaned back against the chair.

It was already late at night, and morning was going to come soon. The morning that everyone feared, the morning that Gyuri would finally turn back into a genie and get them for good.

Minwoo had tried really hard to find interest in those girls that had gone on meetings with. But they just weren't the one and he knew it.

He laughed a little when he recalled the last girl he met.

FLASHBACK

The girl had a short hair cut and looked rather pretty. Minwoo had thought that she looked rather pleasant, and may well be the one he was looking for.

"Hi Eunji sshi." Minwoo greeted.

Eunji nodded and smiled slightly. "Hi Minwoo sshi." she looked into his eyes.

He was surprised. Girls would normally shy away from his gaze, or instead, squeal when he was around. This girl seemed to be able to click with him, and he felt oddly comfortable when he was with her.

"So, Eunji sshi," Minwoo started, trying to create small talk again. "What do you want to drink?"

Eunji shook her head. "I'm not here for that." she told him bluntly. "Here."

She pushed a picture of a revolting looking girl, who had tattoos all over her arm. Minwoo didn't have anything against tattoos, but this girl was the definition of scary at a whole new level.

"Do you like her?" Eunji asked.

Minwoo blinked. "Eh?"

Eunji tapped her feet impatiently. "Well do you?" she demanded. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not here for a date. I already had a girlfriend, and her sister just likes you. So I'm trying to match make both of you, see?"

Minwoo mentally smacked himself. *No wonder I felt comfortable with her. It was like being with hyungs.*

END OF FLASHBACK

"Haven't found her yet?"

Minwoo snapped out of his thoughts. He saw Sulli sitting on the seat opposite him. He smiled a little as he shook his head. "No." he told her sadly. "I just can't find anyone. But time's going to be up soon. I don't know what to do."

Sulli patted his shoulder comfortingly. "Don't put pressure on yourself, Minwoo ah." she told him. "It's not your fault that things turned out this way."

"But it is!" Minwoo insisted, clenching his fists. "If I didn't like Ji Eun noona and listen to that stupid Gyuri in the first place-"

"But you can't stop love can't you?" Sulli cut him off.

Minwoo looked at her. Her eyes seemed to have a story behind them. "Tell me yours then." he whispered.

Sulli smiled softly as she remembered the love she experienced several hundred years ago.

"I was a maid, working for Krystal." she told him. "She was the Lord Jung's daughter and they had a beautiful mansion. Me and the rest of the f(x) girls worked there as maids, following Krystal around and also keeping the household in order."

Minwoo blinked at her, imagining her in a maid costume. *She'll look quite cute in it I think.*

"We weren't allowed to go out of the house unless Krystal brought us with her." Sulli told him. "I wasn't too bothered by it, until one day. I met this guy."

Minwoo nodded, urging her to continue.

FLASHBACK

Sulli was hurrying through the mansion, bringing the laundry. It was noon and the sun was burning hot, and she wanted to get out of the heat as soon as possible.

All of a sudden, she heard someone curse on the other side of the mansion's walls. A horse neighed as well, and Sulli figured that someone fell off his horse.

She stopped by the wall. "Are you alright?"

She heard shuffling as the man scrambled up. "I'm fine. Thanks." a voice of a young man came.

Sulli blinked. She hadn't really talked to guys, since there were only female maids in the mansion. "Oh. I'm glad." she answered. "I'll get going then."

"Wait!" The man yelped.

Sulli halted and waited for him to say something. After seconds of silence, he said. "Thanks for caring. You're a really nice person."

Sulli smiled shyly and blushed, thankful that the wall hid her face.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And that was the start of our friendship." Sulli smiled. "Or maybe love." she giggled. "We didn't tell each other our names, because it didn't matter. I couldn't see him, and he couldn't get in to meet me."

"Days became months, and friendship became love." Sulli continued. "One day, Krystal was on her way to meet Jonghyun. f(x) were appointed to follow her on the ride, and we were to be gone for a few days. I waited by the wall to tell him that, and that was when he asked for my name."

"He said he loved me, and he hoped for my name, so that he can ask for my hand in marriage after we return." she said sadly. "I was elated, because I knew I loved him too. But we didn't know, that carriage ride to meet Jonghyun, was the one to take away our lives."

Minwoo flinched. The story sounded strangely familiar.

"You know," Sulli giggled bitterly. "His name is similar to yours. No Minwook."

Minwoo's eyes widened. He didn't know what happened but this lock that had locked in his memories, it suddenly broke. He recalled waiting anxiously outside a mansion, just to hear this sweet voice, asking how his day went.

He focused his gaze on Sulli, and realised how delicate she looked, as how he had imagined her to be.

"Choi Sulli." he whispered.

Sulli blinked, surprised. "Minwoo ah, I don't recall telling you my surname."

Minwoo felt a surge of emotion as he yanked her towards him and crashed his lips on hers.

A few hundred years ago, they fell in love. She died and turned into a pixie. He died and he reincarnated.

But in the end, they still got together.

 

---

Hi my lovely readers :DD

I'm here with a new fic! (again) Oh wells...

Dear Diary, Woohyun's a Jerk [CLICK]

It's a SHIN-finite fic (hehe sounds funny). So see you there!!