Misunderstood II

Jonghyun her Boyfriend (Sequel to Jonghyun the Genie)

Minwoo felt bad for making Jonghyun pull out of SM. It was true that Gyuri was the one who made him tell Jonghyun what to do, and also bring Ji Eun to the club that Jonghyun worked at, but he regretted listening to that genie.

The way Ji Eun was sobbing in front of him, it made him feel so broken and guilty.

"I don't know what got into him anymore!" Ji Eun exclaimed. "How can he work here at a club? Being a stripper of app things? I'm disgusted beyond words."

Minwoo softened and wrapped his arms round her and patted her back soothingly. "Noona..."

He sent an SOS glance at Gyuri who was looking at them happily. She was elated that Ji Eun and Jonghyun had some sort of misunderstanding, and that Ji Eun was angry and disappointed with him.

*Next she'll break up with Jonghyun and he'll finally be mine!* she thought happily.

Her dongsaeng's shuddered at her sly look. Jiyoung frowned, not liking the ways her unnie were using to get Ji Eun to Minwoo. It was unethical.

"Ask her to stay at your dorm for the moment." Gyuri instructed.

Minwoo froze. "What?" he mouthed.

Gyuri rolled her eyes. "Get her to stay at your dorm!" she repeated. "This way the misunderstanding will continue on, and you'll have a chance. Tell her that she needs to give Jonghyun some space to think and regret on his actions."

Minwoo bit his lips. He wasn't really keen on how they were acting.

"Come on!" Gyuri demanded. "What are you waiting for?"

Minwoo sighed and took Ji Eun's hand. She looked at him through tear-filled eyes.

"Want to stay at my dorm for the moment, Noona?" Minwoo asked. "I think both Jonghyun and Noona needs space to think. And if you leave, Jonghyun will realise what he has done wrong and turn for the better."

"But..." Ji Eun hesitated.

"Come on Noona." Minwoo urged. "Boyfriend hyungs won't hurt." he mused.

Ji Eun relented. She didn't feel like facing Jonghyun after seeing him in the club anyway. "Oh alright."




Jonghyun came back to Ji Eun's apartment, tired from his jobs, and also fearing to meet Ji Eun and facing her questions.

He expected to be attacked by Ji Eun the moment he reached home, spamming him with questions.

However it was not the case. He was attacked alright, but by the SHINee boys instead.

"HYUNG!!! NOONA'S MISSING!" Taemin shrieked.

Jonghyun stiffened. "What happened?" he croaked.

"Ji Eun came to the practice room to look for you today." Onew told him. "But you pulled out of SM. She was beyond shocked and told us she was going to find you. We thought you two would have talked, but she didn't return."

"We assumed she was with you all these while." Key frowned. "But now you're back and she isn't. Where is she!"

Jonghyun's hands grew cold. He whipped out his phone and dialed Ji Eun's number.

"The caller is currently unavailable."

Jonghyun dialed again and again. He growled and stuffed tue phone into his pocket again. "Damn." he cursed.

"What now Hyung?" Minho asked.

Jonghyun buried his face in his hands. Did Ji Eun leave him because she was too disappointed in him? She must have misunderstood.

*That I was doing these for her.* he thought.

"I must explain why I did all those." Jonghyun mumbled. He looked at SHINee. "Call the f(x) girls and ask if Ji Eun contacted them. I have to explain."




"Are you sure I'm not disturbing anything?" Ji Eun asked hesitantly.

Donghyun moved out of the room he occupied by himself for her. He bunked in with Jeongmin and Sunho.

"It's okay really." Donghyun assured.

Minwoo nodded. "The hyungs room are on your right, and our maknae line room is on your left." he told her. "If you need anything, tell us."

Ji Eun gave him a small smile. "I'm fine. Thanks." she sighed softly. "I'll go rest for now. Good night guys."

The Boyfriend member's said their goodnights and went to bed as well. Ji Eun took out her phone and saw 0 missed calls and messages.

She let out a tear. *He doesn't even care that I'm gone.*

Little did she know, a certain genie was smirking in the back ground as she diverted all calls and messages to Ji Eun, using her magic.