"I like SNSD!!!"

Unnie, I'am sorry!

6 years later, (they already 10 years old)

"Wow , SNSD is really daebak!!" said Krystal.

"Yeah! They are really awesome! I wish I can be like them" said Yuri.

"Sure you can be like them. You have a really great voice." said Krystal.

"Really? Should I be singer?" asked Yuri.

"Yes, you should be a singer. What a waste if you don't show this talent." said Krystal.

"Thank you Krystal. Hmm... How about we both be a singer!" said Yuri.

"What? Are you serious? There is no way I'am going to be singer. Anyway grandma would not allow me to be a singer."said Krystal.

"But why?" asked Yuri.

"Because I need to earn a lot of me to take care of my grandma. Anyway she wanted me to be a doctor." said Krystal.

"Oh.. But still you can earn a lot of many when you become a really famous singer just like SNSD and Super Junior. And you still can study medical as back-up plan. And I will help you Krystal." said Yuri.

"Really? Thank you Unnie. Can you promise me that you will always be my bestfriend forever?" asked Krystal.

"Sure.. I promise that I will always be your bestfriend forever." said Yuri.

 

A few month later,

"Krystal, Happy Birthday!" said Yuri.

"Thank you unnie. How do you know today is my birthday?"asked Krystal.

"Well, a little bird told me."said Yuri.

"Oh really, I don't know that bird can talk."said Krystal.

"Yah, pabo.. Hehe, well that little bird is Minho. Haha.. "said Yuri.

"Oh, hehe... I'am sorry. Where's Minho?" asked Krystal.

"I don't know. Oh, I forget to give you this." Yuri take a jewelry box from her bag. Yuri give it to Krystal. When Krsytal open it she saw a two heart shape necklace. At that necklace had written 'Friends Forever' and when Krystal open the necklace there is her picture and Yuri.

"Do you like that present?" asked Yuri.

"Yup... Not just I like it but I love it. Thank you unnie. You are really my bestfriend forever."said Krystal.

"I know. This necklace one for you and one for me. This show that our friendship will last forever and ever." Yuri said and she hug her bestfriend.

Suddenly Minho entered Krystal house.

"Did you guys just hug? Did I miss something?" asked Minnho confusely.

"Yup, we just hug but just as friend." said Yuri.

"And Yuri unnie just give me this necklace as prove for our friendship." said Krystal.

"Oh really. How about me? Don't I get anything?"asked Minho.

"Nope, this is just for girls. Hehe" said Yuri.

"Fine!" Minho said angrily.

"Don't be angry. When your birthday come, I will give you present." said Yuri.

"Really? Then i wanted an iphone."said Minho.

"Yah, that is really expensive."said Yuri.

"Oh Krystal, this is your present from me." Minho give the present to Krystal.

"Thank you Minho. I'am so happy to have bestfriend like you guys." Krystal said happily.

"Group hug." said Yuri. 

After that day, their friendship become more close.